• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Indica vs. Sativa

I wonder if people would be able to tell the difference between ruderalis AND indica AND sativa

where does ruderalis even fit in? More "couch-lock" like indicas or energetic like sativas? in-between?

ruderalis is about as active as hemp on its own.it is crossed with an indica or a sativa in order to grow a much faster flowering plant(the desired ruderalis trait),but with the higher cannabinoid content of an indica or sativa.so yes,it would be very easy to tell a pure ruderalis plant apart from an indica or sativa through a subjective smoke,because it wouldnt be psychoactive.

to the people debating animism,i believe the correct spelling of 'deity' is 'deity',not diety.sorry to be pedantic.

Actually Ruderalis is psychoactive, just not very potent compared to modern strains of indica and sativa. From what I have read it is like a very shitty schwag in potency and quality of intoxication but definitely more so than hemp. However you are correct in that the real potential is in its cross breeding for the autoflowering trait so you can get two crops per season!

mmmmm I'd love to distill some oil of ruderalis and try that! I love hemp oil!

I dont often do indica but I'm lucky to have such a great source for medical grade sativa.

Personally, I dont think ones better that the other but for my lifestyle and personality we must have a good dose of psychedelic cheeb.:)

Why is this in ADD and not in Cannabis Discussion? What's advanced about this?

Why is this in ADD and not in Cannabis Discussion? What's advanced about this?

it started fairly advanced and has gone down hill, what do you mean it isn't advanced you haven't smoked enough good reefer.

cannabis discussion types enjoy the thread don't send it back to add kill it if neccessary.

Indica or Sativa Which is your preference

I am a legal Medical MJ user in Canada and I totally prefer indica as I suffer from extreme chronic pain>I also am on a fairly high dose of oxycontin daily but my opiate intake would be much much higher if I did not smoke MJ to help with pain> What is your ailment if any and which do You prefer for Your ailment??>

I like indica. The analgesic body high is the best part of cannabis.

I enjoy Indica. I think it's great for body aches, and I really prefer to be clear headed when I'm high. I hate not having control over my own thoughts, hence, I try and stay away from Sativa based strands.

I enjoy Indica. I think it's great for body aches, and I really prefer to be clear headed when I'm high. I hate not having control over my own thoughts, hence, I try and stay away from Sativa based strands.

Medical information states that it is Sativa that keeps you clear headed, quite the contrary, Indica is a relaxant with euphoric affect which can impaire short-term memory and causes slowed learning and Sativa a stimulant (sativa plant is so called "cerebral" or "high", less strong than an indica on the body and with a more pronounced effect on the brain).

(If we compare it with a wine, and Indica is an heavy red one).
(Indica....higher CBD than THC equals heavier, sleepy type of high).

(If we compare it with a wine, a sativa is the champagne of cannabis).
(Sativa....higher THC than CBD equals cerebral, soaring type of high, more energetic Yield is usually lower than Indica, but is very potent)

I like indica, sometimes sativa can make me really paranoid but in reality its rare that i have the option of choosing so i do enjoy both.

Usually I prefer indica but it really depends, I would rather be able to choose either whenever depending on the occasion etc.

Sativa all the way. It seems to do more for my anxiety and mood than the Indicas do.

If I could have 1 bag sativa, 1 bag indica, both 100%'s. I would mostly smoke the sativa, but I would smoke indica for those relaxing times, I enjoy sativa more, light Enoi said, has what I'm looking for in a high more. But I hate trying to relax with some buddies and chat ya'know. Then we went up zoning out in space in our own thoughts.

i merged the two identical threads together. :)

you may now continue your regularly scheduled discussion.