• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Idiosyncratic/Unusual Responses to Cannabis

yeah i agree. this happens when chronic smoking occurs (especially sativas from what ive heard) take a long break.

Eyes swell from smoking weed?

It seems every time I smoke my eyes swell a lot. I've had quite a few panic attacks from weed but I've learned to control them. I took what I think is alleve after I had smoked bec I had a panic attack. Then I had severe allergy to the alleve, my whole face was blown up. Sometimes a get what I think to be really bad cramps from smoking. Could I be allergic to weed??

NSFW:
disappointed.jpg

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by when your eyes "swell" up. At least for me, when I can literally feel the high coming out of my eyes, I know I'm stoned.

If you're having all of these negative reactions, don't smoke then?

of course you can be allergic to weed. that doesnt sound like what youre experiencing though.

you can be allergic to anything. if your not breaking out in hives or having your airways constricted, your probably not having an allergic reaction. what you might be experiencing is simply part of the high. i for one feel pressure all around my body and feel like im sinking or that gravity has suddenly been amplified, which makes my eyes feel somewhat like you described. my guess is that that is what you are experiencing. and if your eyes really were swelling, you would probably lose most or all of your vision due to the distortion of the lens of the eye.

I get really, really fucking depressed when people here WHO CANNOT EVEN FUCKING SPELL give advice to people.

If you are experiencing negative effects due to cannabis smoking, don't smoke. It's very simple.

All the best, 1394.

Yeah but I figured you couldn't have that bad of a allergy bec no ones ever died from it. Unless that dosent include allergies?

Yeah but I figured you couldn't have that bad of a allergy bec no ones ever died from it. Unless that dosent include allergies?

Please read about allergies and what they can do. Talk to your doctor about your allergies and how prone you severe reactions to certain things.

What I understand from your post is that; you smoked cannabis and felt your eyes pop, you also took some alleve which made you feel puffy.

My advice is: Go to your doctor, ask your doctor about what you should be taking for your allergies. Tell your doctor about how you reacted to the anti-inflammation drug.

I think you shouldn't be smoking pot, especially if you are reacting to it in a bad way.

peace.

Yeah my doctor knows I'm allergic to alleve Im still smoking I just smoked a bowl lol. I was just wondering if it's normal to get these weird eye feelings

Yeah my doctor knows I'm allergic to alleve Im still smoking I just smoked a bowl lol. I was just wondering if it's normal to get these weird eye feelings

Why the fuck are you taking Aleve for anxiety whilst high and with the knowledge that you're allergic to Aleve? I like how people are actually trying to be helpful instead of just shaking their head and hitting the Back button, though. Harm reduction lives on, I suppose...

No I mean, I learned I was allergic to alleve when I had that allergic reaction. And I was givien it from a very good friend that said "it would help" I figured it would be a Xanax or something.

Why the fuck are you taking Aleve for anxiety whilst high and with the knowledge that you're allergic to Aleve? I like how people are actually trying to be helpful instead of just shaking their head and hitting the Back button, though. Harm reduction lives on, I suppose...

too fucking true

not weed, but dust/particles ect. from the storing of your cannabis by grow or dealer

dude. i can verify this is just the weed your smoking. i just had a particularly strong indica strain of med weed, smoked quite a bit over a few hours, and i have that swelling feeling. its just the intense body high of an indica. it makes you feel like your sinking/experiencing g force. thats what your feeling.