• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

MEGA - Grades! Majors? Graduation!!!

major: political science
minor: english(or journalism) and possibly a double minor with spanish.

kinda wanna do political writing, and ideally abroad. foreign politics is a lot more changing and def less fascist and corrupted these days than US politics

Major - Secondary Education (High School)
Minor - History

Not doing too well. I am a freshman, college is alot more difficult that i had expected. High school didn;t prepare me at all.

Major - Graphic Design
Minor - Computer Science (or not. we will see.)

erm...depends on if i transfer to a combined degree next year.

at the moment im doing 4 subjects -
Latin
History
Sociology
History and Philosophy of Science (soon to change to Linguistics i think)...

if i dont transfer, then i stick with two - prob latin and history
if i do then it'll just be one and then the subjects from my other degree...latin maybe

Psilo707 said:
Major - Graphic Design
Minor - Computer Science (or not. we will see.)

I was just thinking...no other graphic artists? *slaps you a high five*

So this is what I am going into school for. What do you think? Fun? What is it like? Is it hard? I am scarrreeeed. Haven't been in any kind of school since high school and I fucked off the last two years of that..eek!

:)

good old bachelor of commerce.....majoring in accounting & finance, i'm what you would call a kick-arse number cruncher.

mintalyelevatid said:
isnt learning to spell double[/i] some sort of pre-req for having a double major?

no.......wtf....it IS spelled dubble! Dubble Dungaree :)=D
i find ertain mispelled *serious* words to be very cute.

Undergrad: 2 degrees:
Environmental science and Geology (global climatic change)

Masters: Environmental Geology and water resourse.

I am concentrating on global water resource and radiation contamination of drinking water from the Chernobyl accedient in Ukraine. i glow green too.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm Nature

moi

Last edited:
Communications with an emphasis in Advertising (the only way to get a graphics type degree without taking drawing classes) I might also minor in general business

entering phd

undergrad:
bachelor of science in education - elementary education and early childhood education with a minor in athletic coaching - shippensburg university of pa

grad:
master of education - technology in education - harvard university graduate school of education (graduating 10 june 2004)

entering a phd program in learning, technology and culture this fall

do the grad school thing - it gives your drug use a social context!

Theoretic astro-physics.
Dropped my minor of chemistry. Too much work for little ole' me.

Thinking of picking up some sort of IT field, or computer programing degree in case I don't get a prof position at a university. We'll see. I could be the next Einstein. I doubt it though.:p