• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Gaming and MDMA

Ya know my first time on E I actually used almost the whole 4 hours on gaming. Since it was my first time, I wanted to make sure I was in a secure environment so I ended up just using it in my dorm room. Tried to watch a movie, but couldn't concentrate on the plot. Ended up playing counter strike and team fortress. Aim was about the same, nothing too visually different but game looked like it was moving at about two times as fast as it usually would. Think my mates probably got sick of me talk about it over the voice chat.

Would I do it again? Probably not, unless I really had nowhere to go that night and had spare rolls. Something you should try once though, would recommend.

I have played many times in the days of getting rolls not molly, I would play America's Army back in 07. I have since then played the Call of Duty series multiplayers while rolling before. can be good fun with some trance going! I usually play black ops these days 2 trance!

If anyone's interested in playing games on MDMA, check out The Polynomial on Steam. It's a music based shooter game in which the beat of your music affects the colourful display and also what enemies spawn etc.

Here's a video of gameplay:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8GxPOYoWtk

Probably even better on MDA :D

Almost forgot to mention, it was only £2 when I bought it. It was on offer I think, but even at full price it was pretty cheap :)

^^
The Polynomial on Steam looks awesome, don't think I'd be able to play that for too long lol

I've tried playing TF2 on MDMA and what a laugh that was, I would go Spy then stand invisible for the whole map just trying to sort in my head WTF I was gonna do :p

My most memorable experience was playing Q2 multiplayer duelling a gamer called Purri on the map The Edge, I got slaughtered but it was such a rush knowing I was playing one of the best duellers Q2 has ever seen and I'm off my face!

I tried playing Quakelive last time I was off my head and couldn't focus the screen properly, the chat box was blurry, as was the scoreboard. I just ran out spamming LG it was pretty fun for about 2 minutes :/

Sorry for bumping something so old!

Though I prefer to roll at a rave, I have rolled at the house. I play shooters when rolling, mostly operation flashpoint 2. My eyes do wiggle and that makes it hard sometimes but I still have a blast. I usually take breaks and do something else. Paralyzingly myself with blinky lights is one example.

I respond to the flashes of incoming fire much quicker and intense firefights usually blow my mind. Sometimes i just sit back and watch the sparks fly and airstrikes fall. I always have music going though.

If you have Xbox 360 get "beat hazard" in the indie game marketplace. It's a "your ship destroys incoming BS from all angles" game but your ships weapons respond to the music in the game or the songs on your hard drive. Each song is its own level. can't play indie games without Internet though, that's why I shoot instead.

Last edited:
nah u dont know what a good pill is then dawg cuz around here in tn u take out u gunna be flyin high so much u gunna love to play that gd game u rollin so hard jaws goin mad.....its actually one of the best things to do while rolling....maybe not ur ghey xbox but we roll hard on this pc www sh.it homeboy

and dude that does the ampetamines....ohhh man thats a win......for sure 10mg methamp 10 mdma 10caffine and thats my win

Back in my rolling days we sometimes had Soul Calibur/Tekken tournaments where most of us were rolling and/or tripping. What a blast...I actually learned a lot of martial arts from playing so many fighting games in altered states.

Way back in like 2007, I tried - for the first time - to roll while playing my favorite game at the time, World of Warcraft. The first expansion, The Burning Crusade had recently went live. Anyways, for those of you who've played WoW and know what I'm talking about - I basically ended up flying circles around Hellfire Peninsula for close to 3 hours while listening to trance (I tried to concentrate on playing the game but could barely see anything on the screen my eyes were wiggling left and right).

I just can't do this, no game moves fast enough to keep my attention. I constantly have to think and change tasks on MDMA or I get really restless.

I will state, that total retards will play video games on MDMA, even if im hardcore gamer myself!!

Its like celebrating new year in a WC cabin alone.

I feel sorry for your brains..

^^^^yeah i wouldnt usual waste a roll on jus playing video games. but iv done it a couple times with some friends and it was good fun. i think im gonna roll soon and im for sure playing "The Polynomial". That game looks like a blast for rollin. That will probably keep me entertained most of the time lolz.

This seems like such a waste to me.. I save them for events or home rolls with really close friends

I once took 50-60 mg MDMA orally with a friend of mine, we then took turns on playing call of duty: modern warfare on Xbox360. It was pretty funny and I actually got a lot better at it too! At least I think so and my score sure was above my normal average.

i tried playing a few first person shooter games, i always end up not able to keep my eyes open and shoot properly. so i turn off the game and enjoy some banging trance music.