• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Gaming and MDMA

Katamari Damacy while rolling (or any drug really) is simply amazing.

related note, I once won a Euker tournament on mushies

BeatHazard, an Indie game for the Xbox360. It's like Geometry Wars on steroids! AND +++ >>> It let's you play your own music off of your Xbox! I'm playing this insane game while listening to my favorite music! And the game syncs the games insane visuals with your music! SO FUCKING INTENSE! lol i bought the game just for rolling :D

I kinda wanna try this but idk I can't imagine staying home and playing games. I think it might be a fun thing to try. Maybe I'll try it on like half a pill with some friends over?

BeatHazard, an Indie game for the Xbox360. It's like Geometry Wars on steroids! AND +++ >>> It let's you play your own music off of your Xbox! I'm playing this insane game while listening to my favorite music! And the game syncs the games insane visuals with your music! SO FUCKING INTENSE! lol i bought the game just for rolling :D

glad someone else knows about beat hazard. visuals are just insane. put some evol intent on there and you'll be playing for hours

To each his own when it comes to what you do when rolling.. I tried playing GTA4 when I was rolling once, but I ended up just turning it off n blasting music with the ps3 visualizer (the one with the Earth turning). I don't game much anyways, which is probably why it didn't appeal to me at the time. I could play for hours on the comedown tho, just for something to do

The amount of times I have ruined a saved game when Im high - come down the next day and your game is trashed :(.

I can remember one time I actually turned my xbox on it side thinking it could work 'standing up' - completely ruined the disk inside :D

Tetris and E, a match made in heaven!

I have found that the most popular game on ecstasy around here is, of all things, Tetris!

Yes, it sounds weird at first, but the way e is done, at least in the culture I am immersed in, is as a bonding social psychoactive.

We found that Tetris is the only game people wanted to play that allows four players, perfect in a social setting. Plus the colours, the colours! Furthermore, you can put on whatever music you desire, I personally suggest trance or house but try it all out.

Well I may be taking a hiatus but all you people enjoying e now can take my experience, and well... roll with it :p

I have never tried ecstacy/MDMA, but the first time I tried mephedrone, I simply parachuted and was playing Call of Duty MW2, for some weird reason I didn't expect to really feel anything as I didn't know a lot about drugs at the time.

I definitely felt it kick in though and I was doing much better on the game than usual and ever since that moment I have been playing cod whilst on mephedrone, though not all of the time, for about an hour or two.

Id ussually say hell no. But theres this new pacman on XBLA its basically mr pacman goes to a rave lol, its crazy. Pacman DX? edition or sommthin. Never rolled to it, but the last few shindigs i had people (drunk and hi) playin it with a custom soundtrack in the backround.

But I could seemyself playin a five minute game of this new pacman rollin (thats about it tho). Mario Party! ... nah way to long of games. This is off topic but mario party can be turned into the most deadly drinking game humanly imaginable (I mean mario party can get hard fucking core... i didnt make it through the game, or did I. I dont remeber)

Gaming is pretty hard to focus on both because I can't see straight and games do feel like a waste of time, they're always there anyway. This coming from someone who spent much of his early life hardcore gaming and growing an anti-tan. If for some reason I'm at the computer it tends to lead to starting Reason or FL. Slow as it is, sometimes I even get nice things done. Sometimes I get stuck in awe at all the sounds the knobs make or just playing them.

Stuff that invokes the imagination works for me after the peak is gone. I know this is going to sound weird but I often play a MUD when coming down if I'm at home. MUDs are like a text-based predecessor of MMOs but lack the facerolling nature. It's like reading a book where you control events, to a degree. Even though I disagree with limiting a roll to certain activities, games aren't interesting personally until after it's over.

I have never really liked video games. The only game I have really liked was like Mario Brothers on the Wii. =P So never really combined MDMA and games. I am not one to just sit still while im rolling, I like to move around and talk. Although I have combined games and LSD. Now thats a good time!

Not sure why anybody would want to play video games when on MDMA.. but to each his own...

I totally disagree. Tactile senses are so heightened when I'm on E I feel like raving on it would be a waste. All I want to do is cuddle and find other amazing things to overwhelm my senses. I guess I've never done pressed tablets though, and I hear those are more conductive to dancing.

The game to play is definitely Child of Eden!

Once tried to play Bioshock on very small quantities of molly (less then half a point, just licked my fingers after packing some pills) and a decent quantity of Weed. Couldn't focus on it for the life of me and I'm quite a gamer when I'm blazed.

i tried playing xbox on mephedrone a few times, i couldnt concentrate though, turned it off after a couple off mins, seems like a good idea but it never works for me :(

fuck that... games on drugs like MXE can be deep and immerse, but games on MDMA sounds a bit odd. each to their own though

Gaming on a big screen hdtv + ecstasy can be an amazing experience.

I remember playing Bioshock 1 with on E once.
Played the intro bit where the plane crashes and you end up in the city with water spewing in everywhere and people trying to kill you with blunt objects.
Shit was intense!