• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Every Year's Community Growing advice, tips, tricks, & experiences

shes doing all good i havent givin her any water now for 2 days i will probally give her some tomorrow.The ants have died down for sure but there still there. when i get around to it ill get some of that teatreeoil to kill the little buggers not in a huge rush cos they will kill any other pest that comes along but i'll want them gone by the time the plant starts budding.dont wanna be smoking ants -_-...sorry got no photos yet mate been real busy today....promise to get some up tomorrow =D

=D time for 250mg of codiene a few billies and a good movie catchya tomorrow
Always a fine combo ;)

Enjoy your night :)

Is boric acid organic...

From a technical standpoint, boric acid is definitely inorganic because it doesn't contain any carbon atoms.

I realize your question frames the word "organic" in the popular context, not the technical, so I can't really answer the question. "Organic food" and "organic weed" are really nebulous terms, you can't be quite sure what people mean when they say that (eg, what compounds is the plant allowed to be treated with and still be considered "organically grown"?).

Hey tell me more AE?

we used to grow grapes, pears, plums, apples, peaches and a hole load of other stuff.

oh and watch out for shady bubblebags that won't last 5 mins....

Hey fellow tokers , just wanted to show ya one of my ganja plants ive got going, she is 2 weeks in right now. def my favorite pheno. This photo was taken one week into bloom, ill put up some more soon=D
NSFW:
P1000054.jpg

looks super healthy
Maybe its just he way the pic was taken, but I digg the big shiny deep green leaves, kinda fat. Is it an indica dominant strain?

what kinda lights? (sorry if you mentioned earlier in the thread, I didn't read all posts.)

Hey fellow tokers , just wanted to show ya one of my ganja plants ive got going, she is 2 weeks in right now. def my favorite pheno. This photo was taken one week into bloom, ill put up some more soon=D
NSFW:
P1000054.jpg
Very healthy girl Greenstar :)

looks super healthy
Maybe its just he way the pic was taken, but I digg the big shiny deep green leaves, kinda fat. Is it an indica dominant strain?

what kinda lights? (sorry if you mentioned earlier in the thread, I didn't read all posts.)

Thanks Wise and mgrady for checking her out, The strain is BOG Sweet Cindy (Sweet tooth x Cindy99) Def seems to be a indica dom plant, She stays really short and bushy and I also love them green shiny leaves! Oh yea and the lights were a 250W mh sylvania, and now she is under a 400W hps lumatek bulb.

Last edited:
AE, This thead was based on Just growing advice in general, so I agree with you that other plants can and should be discussed if other people are growing them and if it can benefit anyone to have that information in this thread then, we are headed int he right direction...Glad this thread started, made some friends, and got alot of helpful advice, thanks everyone.

On another Note, I harvested, trimmed, cured and some is ready to smoke, some Im still having to burp the containers so the can slowly dry.

the smoke is perfect for me, I love it,
I smoked my first bowl of my northern lights plant, and I noticed a completely different high (ive been smoking mainly sativas, which I dont prefer for about 6 months, just couldnt get my hands on anything else)
And I just felt my body go relaxed and It pretty much knocked me out after a few bowls and I slept great, exactly what I was aiming for, not a whole lot of bud for all the plants in there, but 2 1/2 ozs isn't too bad for my first grow, and considering that the quality is good, Im happy with it, Gotta look at seeds and check the shops around here to see what clones are available and get started on grow # 2 :)

Ill try and take some pics tonight and post em

(this time Ill stick with one plant, either Purple Kush, or Northern Lights, both of those plants that I grew knock me on my ass, still have yet to smoke the Afghan Kush, that plant yeilded the most, still letting it dry slowly.

^ They kinda look like mine now, with all the sagging haha. Sad to them like that :(

true... got pics?hate seeing her like this should bounce back within a week...hopefuly :\

Just went outside then, and 3 of them have started to spring back up. But below is what they looked like early this morning :\

Re-Pott.jpg

ewww hopefuly they will spring back....i think i saw them in the CD thread.Are the a certain strain? or just a bag seed???

Just bag seeds. Found a bunch of them in a shitty ounce i bought ages ago.

Lucky you watered your girls when you did Joshe, those girls would have been dead pretty soon after if you hadnt.

Hey JS your girl isnt looking to bad, do you know the NPK value of the fertilisers your using to feed her?

Lucky you watered your girls when you did Joshe, those girls would have been dead pretty soon after if you hadnt.

Hey JS your girl isnt looking to bad, do you know the NPK value of the fertilisers your using to feed her?

yeah power feed has12% Nitrogen 1.4%Phosphours 7% potassium 3.08% potassium humate and Seasol (i ran out of that the last time i fertelized) has seaweed extract potassium and trace elements...if that make sense.thats what it says on the bottle =D

Last edited:
Ahh right. Seasol is pretty good stuff. I would have thought by now your girl would be showing a bit more colour, but it could just be that it's not coming out in the pics. Does she look better since last week after you stopped watering her so often?

If your out at bunnings, or coles/woolies next time, I would recommend picking up some Thrive soluble. It's a pretty potent fertlisers with a NPK value of 27/5/8 and works wonder's. It also enrichs the soil and with the high amount of Nitrogen will turn your plant a very lucious green.

Alright mate i keep that in mind i'll be sure to buy some soon....nah shes still a light green but looking MUCH better than she was before.The scales are gone and i resprayed the ants again with viniger and cant see any on there anymore...she may be looking a bit "unhealth" but thats becouse i decided to put a weight on it before i made up my mind to plant it out back....lol the things ya do on gear :p