• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Dosage mega thread

150mg should be plenty if its been four months but 100mg is going to seem quite weak if you're used to 200mg doses as you have only done MDMA 6 times and it doesn't build THAT much tolerance that quickly. 150mg is not unusual for a proper eyes in the back of your head and floating on cloud 9 roll. I'd hate for you to undershoot it and have a less than stellar time.

100mg isn't a very large dose to begin with even for first timers. I'd probably shoot for 150mg since that seems to be the line between moderate and heavy doses. MDMA tolerance seems long lasting though if you had been abusing it, which it looks like you have. A friend of mine can take long breaks, but he still needs 300mg (yes, that ridiculous) to get a good roll on because of his abuse many, many years ago.

cant stress enough the benefits of taking a break, even if its a short one. an extra month or 2 of rest makes a big difference the next time you drop

For those of you that have plugged MDA how strong would you say it is compared to oral dosing. Iv'e heard some people say it is double the strength. I only have 65mgs left so I'll have to plug it to get something worthwhile out of it. An initial oral dose of 100-120mgs gets me in a good place, and I'll take a smaller redose later on. Since I don't know the strengh of the mdma pressie I have I was thinking of plugging a small dose of 2c-b once the MDA peaks instead and saving the pill for another time. Will also be adding K and maybe a low dose of dmt.

I really doubt 65mg would add much of anything to all that .. it seems to me like you'd waste your last little bit. I'd probably just wait till I could get some MDMA of a known dosage and combine it with that.

Perhaps give the pill a shot? Since you don't know the strength you can just let destiny take it's ride haha

ive currently been on MOLLY for 4 days now and each day i take 1-3 doses of .1---.2(its the best shit ive ever had no need for more)..ive slept every other day,,,and the only side effects are thick phlegm and popped ears(ive read that that can happen)..i was curios if anyone has done the same but for longer of a period,like a week or more..if so how are u feeling,and what r the side effects??

ive currently been on MOLLY for 4 days now and each day i take 1-3 doses of .1---.2(its the best shit ive ever had no need for more)..ive slept every other day,,,and the only side effects are thick phlegm and popped ears(ive read that that can happen)..i was curios if anyone has done the same but for longer of a period,like a week or more..if so how are u feeling,and what r the side effects??

Sorry to break it to you bud. But your probably Not doing MDMA. It doesn't work that way. I'm guessing you have Methylone. Get a test kit

My friend who is a real professional MDMA dealer has offered to sell me some after I finally said I would try it. I know his customers who are regular users of E and they really like his product. He also uses the same stuff he sells so I know it is good stuff. He offered to sell me a "quad stack" of his for the reduced price of $15 because we are friends. If they are good quad stacks, would it be relatively safe to take the whole thing if I am an E virgin? Is there any way I can test the pill? Thanks!

My friend who is a real professional MDMA dealer has offered to sell me some after I finally said I would try it. I know his customers who are regular users of E and they really like his product. He also uses the same stuff he sells so I know it is good stuff. He offered to sell me a "quad stack" of his for the reduced price of $15 because we are friends. If they are good quad stacks, would it be relatively safe to take the whole thing if I am an E virgin? Is there any way I can test the pill? Thanks!
There is no such thing as a quad stack. It's a marketing term. If your pills have a stamp, you could check out pillreports and search for them to see if they are known. This can give you an indication of purity and potency.

It would also be very wise to invest in a testkit. A lot of times the dealer himself doesn't even know he's selling bad product because a lot of his customers have no idea what actual MDMA feels like. A testkit will tell you if your pill contains MDMA or something else. After you tested it depends on whether or not you found the pills on pillreports. If you found them and they are known as high potency, take half. If they're known and are low potency take a whole one. If they're unknown on pillreports start off with half and perhaps take a bit more 1.15-1.30 hours later. Again all this only if you tested the pills with a testkit yourself. All this dosage talk flies right out the window if you aren't sure it's MDMA. Also see here for some general pointers on how to use MDMA. Real, pure MDMA is absolutely magical, it is life-altering, so it's only a minor annoyance to test your pills to make sure you have the real deal and the best possible experience

I recently got a hold of some mdma powder finally. I've done mdma a few times and I usually took a 160-180mg dose back then. Will I be good with just the standard 120mg dose or so? It's been exactly 2 years since the last time i had molly.

I want to have a good pleasant experience but not over do it where I feel like I can't function.

I recently got a hold of some mdma powder finally. I've done mdma a few times and I usually took a 160-180mg dose back then. Will I be good with just the standard 120mg dose or so? It's been exactly 2 years since the last time i had molly.

I want to have a good pleasant experience but not over do it where I feel like I can't function.

Welcome to bluelight davidhseo! If it's high quality MDMA, 120mg should be plenty for a decent roll, you won't need more. But to make sure it's in fact MDMA, it would be a very good idea to test it beforehand with a testkit. Powders are notoriously impure. Crystals can be cut just as well as powders of course, it just takes a bit more work, but they too have to be tested with a testkit. There's too many toxic substances out there sold as MDMA, testing is really necessary

Last edited:
I'm a bit surprised about the info in this thread on re-dosing, i.e. another full dose after the effects of the first dose have faded, not a smaller and sooner booster dose. Obviously in the name of harm reduction it's better if you don't, but now I've read several times here that it doesn't work. Is this really true for most of you?

The way I was introduced to MDMA is to take whatever amount you need to roll as hard as you prefer (that's half a decent pill or 80 - 100mg of clean, tested crystals for me) and once that's worn off you take another dose, rinse, repeat. I usually re-dose once, rarely twice, rarely two nights in a row, and then take a break of 4 - 6 weeks, sometimes longer. The second roll always feels stronger for me than the first. First is already pretty damn awesome, second moreso plus eye-wiggles and jaw clenching. Haven't had many third rolls a night and don't remember much of that anyway. Second nights, same (although I haven't had many of those).

I actually enjoy coming down to an afterglowy baseline, having a bit of sober conversation with my friends, eating some fruit or even a small sandwich and then rolling again. I can go on 15 - 20 hours like that easily.

Crash or no crash two days later doesn't really seem to be reliably connected with how much I took. I've had two day's worth of weepy heartache after 100mg as well as two hours of moderate grumpiness after 350, and sometimes no problems at all.

Granted, compared to what some people drop I eat rather little, but since that's all I need for mindblowing, eye-wiggling stupidity, plus re-dosing works for my friends, too (who need more average doses to roll as hard), I really don't get the advice I read here about re-dosing being generally useless. We can't be that special, can we?

I'm a bit surprised about the info in this thread on re-dosing, i.e. another full dose after the effects of the first dose have faded, not a smaller and sooner booster dose. Obviously in the name of harm reduction it's better if you don't, but now I've read several times here that it doesn't work. Is this really true for most of you?

The way I was introduced to MDMA is to take whatever amount you need to roll as hard as you prefer (that's half a decent pill or 80 - 100mg of clean, tested crystals for me) and once that's worn off you take another dose, rinse, repeat. I usually re-dose once, rarely twice, rarely two nights in a row, and then take a break of 4 - 6 weeks, sometimes longer. The second roll always feels stronger for me than the first. First is already pretty damn awesome, second moreso plus eye-wiggles and jaw clenching. Haven't had many third rolls a night and don't remember much of that anyway. Second nights, same (although I haven't had many of those).

for me redosing like that absolutely doesn't work. once the fluffy, head-in-the-clouds feeling and (most of) the euphoria is gone, and i'm back to a basically sober (but still far from actually sober) state of mind (and that happens pretty abruptly, especially if i didn't redose yet), then i have a window of 5 to 10 minutes maximum to snort more. otherwise i'll just get the "stimulant" effects, but not i'll not reach a proper rolling state again. dropping another pill (or even multiple*) doesn't help. oral dosing just takes too long until i'd feel the effects.

*the first time i rolled, i got full effects off one (average, so probably about 70mg) pill, then redosed another one while still peaking. when i came down, i instantly took two more of the same pills trying to get that awsome feeling back (little did i know about harm reduction back than ;) ). but only only thing i noticed was more side effects - no energy, no euphoria.
the temptation to redose is always there, so i've "verified" the impossibility of getting back to a proper roll again multiple times that way.

Welcome to bluelight davidhseo! If it's high quality MDMA, 120mg should be plenty for a decent roll, you won't need more. But to make sure it's in fact MDMA, it would be a very good idea to test it beforehand with a testkit. Powders are notoriously impure. Crystals can be cut just as well as powders of course, it just takes a bit more work, but they too have to be tested with a testkit. There's too many toxic substances out there sold as MDMA, testing is really necessary

Thanks for the welcome bluebull. I've always researched and browsed around bluelight before but I didn't join until yesterday. I'm excited to be here. I actually just received my dancesafe testing kit and i did confirm that it is indeed mdma! I got the marquis and simon stuff so I was able to narrow it down to mdma and no other contaminants in it. Also, what I have is actually a crystal, not powder so I don't know why I said that in my original post.

My question is if there is nothing else in my crystal.. which I assume there isn't since it tested positive for mdma, then does that mean it is high quality?

Hi! If it test positive for MDMA, it means one thing: there is _some amount_ of MDMA in it, nothing about adulterants or the purity of your product. I'm not bashing reagent testing, I do a marquis every time I buy a new batch. You get closer to the truth with every step :)
EZ Test has a reagent that tests for purity only, saying wether your substance has low, medium or high MDMA content. I believe this combined with marquis is the safest method using reagents but still far from lab testing.
I can only say this from my experience: _crystals_ tested positive with marquis were MDMA only every time, giving me an intense roll with 1,7mg/body kg (120mg) dose.

I can only say this from my experience: _crystals_ tested positive with marquis were MDMA only every time, giving me an intense roll with 1,7mg/body kg (120mg) dose.

i (or friends) have had crystals that positive with marquis, that in lab testing turned out to be anywhere from 50% to 95% pure.

that's why i suspect that many people on here speak of higher doses. of the last batch i had (70% mdma, the rest inactive filler), i measured out 210mg (=150mg mdma) for a friend who's a known hardhead and he was completely floored.

*the first time i rolled, i got full effects off one (average, so probably about 70mg) pill, then redosed another one while still peaking. when i came down, i instantly took two more of the same pills trying to get that awsome feeling back (little did i know about harm reduction back than ;) ). but only only thing i noticed was more side effects - no energy, no euphoria.
the temptation to redose is always there, so i've "verified" the impossibility of getting back to a proper roll again multiple times that way.

Wow. I wonder why that's so different for different people. At least the first few time(s) or after long breaks it can't be total serotonin depletion after just one dose. Maybe it's variations in receptor downregulation. Anyone else care to chime in on that?

Wow. I wonder why that's so different for different people. At least the first few time(s) or after long breaks it can't be total serotonin depletion after just one dose. Maybe it's variations in receptor downregulation. Anyone else care to chime in on that?

i also don't think that it's serotonin depletion (redosing sooner keep the roll going for a longer time). i receptor downregulation is plausible. i could imagine multiple phosphorylation (or other?) signals on the 5-ht2b receptors or on sert. instead of the normal "i'm broken/overactive, please eat me" signal there could be a "i'm busy, don't eat me yet" signal, and when that goes off while coming down, the protein gets internalised. but it's all just speculation and doesn't explain individual differences (at least as long as we don't discover a polymorphism in the genes involved in the process that correlates with "come down differences" with mdma use. so we're definitely not going to see research into this soon ;) )