• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Dosage mega thread

^ Maybe for you, perhaps you should look into a testing kit and not take nearly a HALF GRAM random unknown substances? :\

.4 is RIDICULOUS. I take .15 in a night and I'm rolling on the floor for hours

Ok I just ordered a testing kit from dancesafe, but even if it test positive for MDMA, (99% sure it will) how can I be sure how much to take due to the fact I don't know its purity? Like because I didn't feel crazy after doing such a large amount (.4), would that mean I should continue around that dosage?

QUESTION ABOUT DOSAGE?? - MOLLY vs PRESSED PILLS

Hello,

I wanted to reach out to experienced MDMA users on the forum for some help on dosage - this might be one of my final times rolling so I don't want to screw it up. I have been an occasional MDMA user for a few years but took about a 3 year break until now because I was getting bunk pills that didn't give me any roll whatsoever. I now have some high potency green android pills (~200mg MDMA in each pill) and also came across some molly that is also high purity and highly regarded as killer quality. Pills and molly were both tested with Marquis and Mandelin and everything went straight to black within seconds so i am confident that what i have is decent. For the record, I weigh about 200 pounds and I would be dropping with some friends at home mainly listening to music - We would be thrilled if we could be rolling for a solid 4-5 hours with rushes of body euphoria throughout, I don't really need to experience any hallucinations so I don't want to dose too high causing MDA like reactions. The few times i did molly in the past, I did not recall rolls being intense where i was getting rushes of euphoria, I remember it being more mellow but still with a "feel good" effect and they never seemed to last more than 2-2.5 hrs - but maybe this molly was bunk as well so I cant be sure.

So my question to the forum is how would you dose (assuming you had the choice of doing either just pills or just molly, OR a combination of both) to achieve the desired effects.

Would you:

(a) Cut the Green Android in half to test out, then take the other half at some later time
(b) take 1 whole Green Android right away, then determine later if re-dose is necessary
(c) Take half of the Green Android with some quantity of molly to begin, then re-dose later
(d) Fuck the pills, and do just molly, maybe 200mg to start followed by 100mg re-dose after 1-1.5 hrs
(e) Take some dosage of molly to start, then take the pill later into the roll to try and extend the roll to 4-5 hrs

Im sure experienced users out there have had pills and molly at your disposal on a given party night, so please share your experiences, positive or negative, of how you dosed up. Any input here would be extremely helpful!!!

I think 3/4 would be a good dose from the green androids. You will know for sure the mdma purity is good.
With the crystal even though it is mdma you have no way of knowing the purity.

- 3/4 G.A
- Redose half G.A after 75 minutes

That should work just fine ;)

I myself would drop a whole one, but my tolerance is probably higher. You might even roll hard of half a pill

Take the android and then 40-60 minutes later (or when you're fully up) take .1 of `molly`.

I would suggest not to mix types of MDMA if you can help it. There's much less chance of both products being pure than just one of them

I would aim for about 150mg, anymore than that is too much for myself. I'm moving this to the appropriate thread, however

^ I probably wouldn't, although at home with some close friends and extra party favors, I would be just fine with being happily E Tarded (monged out for you Brits)

in a more social setting though, 200mg at once would be much to much for me if I wanted to remember my night and dosing more would be out of the question. I'd just be too much of a mess to interact with others, which IMO is the whole point of taking MDMA.

I say dose at ~150mg, with a 100mg redose if you really want it. There really isn't anyone who is disappointed with that, as long as they take proper breaks and get good gear

Great advice Folley! From your experience, do you think it would be possible to achieve 4-5 hours from a single high (ex. 220mg) dose without redosing? I find that if I redose, the comedown/serotonin depletion is worse, so I rather take as much as I can handle at one, considering the initial dose is important etc. Thoughts?

A single 130mg dose once kept me loved up and euphoric for at least 4 hours, so yeah I'd say so.

I've never actually taken more than 180mg at once though, and even that was unnecessary... I've found, and other's experiences seem to show this as well, that high doses seem to come down much quicker. This is just a theory, but it may be because you come up much faster. Instead of a slow gradual change from sober to rolling, it's more of an abrupt drop. Same with the comedown, but switched obviously.

Recommend me a dosage?

Hey,

I'm a casual mdma user maybe 4 times -/+1 a year the only dose I've ever taken is 200-220 (high quality dutch pills MKs androids ect all reagent tested and from credible source not fakes so I know dosage is accurate) with no re-dosing or taking anymore during the night. I find it a bit too over whelming it's awesome but I'd like a more mellow experience rather than "OH MY GOD I'M ROLLING BALLS" high.

I know you can't tell me what dosage will be right for me but what's the milligram difference between in your dosage between rolling balls threshhold and a slightly more mellow experience? Thanks. :)

Find out for yourself ;) I'm going to merge this into the MEGA thread. Take a look through there and you should find what you need to know.

I find 150mg is a perfect dose for me, although I took 120mg this weekend and had an AMAZING time

Find out for yourself ;) I'm going to merge this into the MEGA thread. Take a look through there and you should find what you need to know.

I find 150mg is a perfect dose for me, although I took 120mg this weekend and had an AMAZING time

I guess I may have to find out lol I don't like the idea of re-dosing though. I think I should have posted in this thread, sorry I'm still getting the hang of all the threads. I'm really amazed at this websites users helping others when they're at the lowest of the low and teaching people about harm reduction. Fantastic! Erowid has been my main source of information as of yet.

Hey,

I'm a casual mdma user maybe 4 times -/+1 a year the only dose I've ever taken is 200-220 (high quality dutch pills MKs androids ect all reagent tested and from credible source not fakes so I know dosage is accurate) with no re-dosing or taking anymore during the night. I find it a bit too over whelming it's awesome but I'd like a more mellow experience rather than "OH MY GOD I'M ROLLING BALLS" high.

I know you can't tell me what dosage will be right for me but what's the milligram difference between in your dosage between rolling balls threshhold and a slightly more mellow experience? Thanks. :)

For me 120mg was absolutely perfect when i had zero tolerance. After a while 150mg became the standard dose to roll.
Im still taking 3 month breaks, but my dosage is now 175mg after a break. Sometimes it's too little and sometimes i roll a bit too hard, but i always roll off 175mg now.

So anywhere from 120mg tot 150mg should be perfect for you ;)

Going to my first rave and only second experience on E and certainly not the last, Im dosing around 250mg of MDMA crystal ( I'm 6ft 2 Athelete 95kg) with an understanding that the mdma purity will range between 90mg-200mg depending on our reliable source of supplier.

the Rave is a long time 2pm-1am and gunna dose around 7pm 180mg bomb followed by a 80mg later, I heard it is best to redose upon coming up (40mins in),

Also if the come up is very intense, should I not drop the second bomb?

Thanks

Question here. I've got a hold of some tested good quality tablets. Blue power buttons. Anyways, what is the amount of milligrams per tablet? Is there an average amount? I'm wondering how many tablets I should take. I also have a lady friend that wants to participate. She's never done it. What dosage / number of tablets do y'all recommend for a first time user?

Yet another dosage question

Hi guys,

I need some advice:

I typically do 200mg of MDMA when i dose. I realize this is too much. someone said i should stick with the 200mg because my body is use to it (when i was doing it often).

I did MDMA:

-3 times, (spaced out every 2 weeks).
then
-3 times (spaced out once a month)

Every time i was doing 200mg. It's now been since September (4 months). Should i stick with what i know and do the 200mg or can i finally cut it back to 100mg?

I don't do this often so i would hate to not get that great of a high...you know?

200mg or cut it back?

Take bigger breaks to lower your tolerance back to normal. I'd say you Should be back down to close to normal but being an experienced user 100mg might be underwhelming since your familiar with the substance. Maybe shoot for 150?