• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Dosage mega thread

300-350mg of MDMA

I got a new shipment from my guy. I tested it using the mecke test and it came up positive for MDxx. I didn't realize how strong the stuff actually was. I took an initial dose of about 100mg then redosed with ~80mg then redosed yet again with about 120-170mg. I was at a concert at the time and once the last dosage hit me, it all hit at once. I was hallucinating and getting very paranoid. This wasn't my first time using MDMA but it has been the purest form of it I've had yet. I wasn't expecting all the crazy side effects I was experiencing. I tried closing my eyes to calm myself down but I was experiencing crazy CEV, such as colors moving around and morphing. It became too much for me and I had to leave the dance floor and the club. I couldn't recognize anybody's face nor could I look anybody in the eye. The only person I could somewhat even see a face to was my brother. We walked outside and sit down and he has a look at my pupils. Biggest they've ever been. I was still somewhat tripping even while outside and couldn't get the visuals out of my head. I felt empty for almost a week afterwards. Much worse than normal. After I hit that peak I felt much better but it took me almost an hour of experiencing anxiety and paranoia like never before. My pupils covered up my entire eye, unlike anything I've ever seen. My roll lasted about 6-8 hours and my pupils didn't return to normal size for about 10-12 hours. This is unheard of to me and I'm wondering if all of these effects are common for taking too much? (I obviously know now that I took WAY too much)

Yeh, pure MDMA in such a high dose can be like that. I once did 280mg pure crystal all at once and was hallucinating, my jaw was moving like a mofo and I couldn't focus on the band playing. This was with no tolerance for months before.

That's a basic MDMA overdose. You got rather lucky really, it can turn out MUCH worse.

The third dose is what fucked you up.. dosing more than twice in a night is highly unrecommended. Also, taking 120-170mg (what was it? That's a pretty damn large difference) when your already on 180mg is NOT a good idea... doubling the dose at once would likely lead to the negative effects you mentioned.

I recommend taking a 125-150mg dose at once, followed by a 75-100mg redose only if needed. With MDMA, less is more.

I'll let this thread play out for now, but it may be moved into the dosing MEGA thread to help others

That's a basic MDMA overdose. You got rather lucky really, it can turn out MUCH worse.

The third dose is what fucked you up.. dosing more than twice in a night is highly unrecommended. Also, taking 120-170mg (what was it? That's a pretty damn large difference) when your already on 180mg is NOT a good idea... doubling the dose at once would likely lead to the negative effects you mentioned.

I recommend taking a 125-150mg dose at once, followed by a 75-100mg redose only if needed. With MDMA, less is more.

I'll let this thread play out for now, but it may be moved into the dosing MEGA thread to help others

Yeah, the third hit me more than any of them. I took the same type of Molly twice after this: one time I took 100 mg then 100 mg again and it was just right. Got the good vibes and mild hallucinations. I took the same shipment again after that and I did 75 mg then 75 mg 2 hours later and that was a perfect level for me. Best roll I've ever had. The reason I don't know if it was 120-170 mg is because I was already rolling very hard and just took a couple large pinches of it. I spaced out my rolls and tried it again as said before and found my level for it. I didn't realize how potent it was! Normally I can't get my hands on anything pure so I tend to take a little extra. Thanks for letting me know this is normal for that large amount... that's exactly what I was wondering. I wasn't sure where to post this at

This! I remember reading exactly why a long time ago, but i forgot.. Anybody know?

I dint know the science behind it but it is more difficult to get highet than your original dose. The redose kind of just adds longetivity. You definitely can come back up if you redose high enough but it will just be speedy and cracked out, like on amphetamines but with small rushes. It is also more neurotoxic I believe but one higher than original redose is unlikely to do you damage, more be a waste of experience. I suggest 40-60@ for a redose.

Yea I also think that it might of not just been the amount that made it too strong, but also waiting too little between doses with the amount that you did.

Seems like you got your answer, and any new posts in here will likely just repeat what you already know.. you took too much!

I'm going to move this into the Dosage thread, PM me with any concerns, but all the info you need should be in there

How amny redoes an you do in one day or weekend?

Based on this comment about not taking more than two doses in one night what if you are planning on going to large weekend long festival like say Ultra Music Festival and were planning on taking about 100 mg every few hours from noon to midnight. It does makes sense to not redose at a higher amount than the initial dose and we can say we established that answer, but my new question is it a reasonable or doable task to take multiple doses at the same amount throughout the day of a 12 hour span without it becoming too much and have mental overdose?

Based on this comment about not taking more than two doses in one night what if you are planning on going to large weekend long festival like say Ultra Music Festival and were planning on taking about 100 mg every few hours from noon to midnight. It does makes sense to not redose at a higher amount than the initial dose and we can say we established that answer, but my new question is it a reasonable or doable task to take multiple doses at the same amount throughout the day of a 12 hour span without it becoming too much and have mental overdose?

I wouldn't .. I never heard anyone being able to roll passed 6-8 hours.. After this you will just be a wreck.

Why not start dosing after about 4pm.. Is there really a need to start taking drugs right away?

You can roll properly for around seven or eight hours before it starts getting pointless to take any more.

A heavy night raving from 10pm-6am usually sees me dropping around 150-200mg to begin, followed by two redoses of 100mg at around 1am and 3am. That's really the upper limit of what I'd take in a night.

If you're at a festival I recommend not starting until at least 6pm if you wanna be buzzing all night. There are other drugs to occupy you during the day.

so i've been considering rolling once for old times sake and was wondering on dosage here's the deal:

I haven't rolled in a year and a half or so possibly longer, I used to do excessive amount's but near the end was only using on average once every month and a half-2 months, i'm 165lbs pretty healthy body shape, but not that healthy overall(smoker,drink regularly,terrible eating habits,etc.) so i don't want to many after effects but i do want to have a great time, so how many pills should i take(please supply an amount for each level low,medium,high,"pure") and all at once? or should i space them out, if so how should i space them out, also i could use a good refresher on preroll things to take/eat/drink and post roll as well and the reason im asking for an amount for low,med,high and pure is because i've lost most of my connections so i'll have to take what i can get

^ We can't really tell you that dude. If you don't even know what pills you have, how can we tell you how many to take?

I recommend you get one of the testing kits linked in my signature. That way you can tell if the pill is actually MDMA, or some nasty meth, piperazine or bath salt combination. There are a TON more bunk pills out there, and even "Molly" these days is often just bath salts placed in a capsule and sold to stupid kids :\

After you have tested it to be MDMA, look on pillreports.com to get a rough estimate on how strong the pills is. Aim for 150-180mg, I would not take more. Depending on how strong the pill is, that could be a half a pill or 4+... there's so many variables in the MDMA market there's no way someone can give you an accurate answer, it's something you must infer for yourself.

No, don't redose like that at all. If you want to roll balls for 12 hours, you will be disappointed and have a horrible comedown in the morning.

If you just need to be high for so long, take something longer lasting like LSD first. Take your first dose about three hours after that, and redose once or twice as you see fit, though I would keep it within 3 hours of the first to make it most effective. A few hours after that take another reasonable dose of a downer, or even just smoke a ton of weed.. that will keep you fucked up for 12 hours, easy.

Last edited:
^ We can't really tell you that dude. If you don't even know what pills you have, how can we tell you how many to take?

I recommend you get one of the testing kits linked in my signature. That way you can tell if the pill is actually MDMA, or some nasty meth, piperazine or bath salt combination. There are a TON more bunk pills out there, and even "Molly" these days is often just bath salts placed in a capsule and sold to stupid kids :\

After you have tested it to be MDMA, look on pillreports.com to get a rough estimate on how strong the pills is. Aim for 150-180mg, I would not take more. Depending on how strong the pill is, that could be a half a pill or 4+... there's so many variables in the MDMA market there's no way someone can give you an accurate answer, it's something you must infer for yourself.

this is why i asked for an amount for all different strengths(low,med,high and pure/molly/rock), and i know people that have reliable sources just not always the strongest products ( out of the 50-100 times i did it in the past i only recieved pipes once) if i wasn't so tight on money,had a credit card and i was able to order it to my place rather than have to order it to a friends and pick it up , i would, not to mention this is a one time thing.

Just because you got good stuff in the past, does not mean you can get it now. There is an extreme surge in bunk product going around, there is practically an MDMA drought around the country that has really hit in the past year or two.

Test kits can be purchased for as little as $25, unless you have tested product or can vouch for it will a Pill Report, we cannot recommend anything.

i'd come back after vouching with a pill report although we're not allowed pill names from my knowledge..

Not really, you're not allowed to ask what a particular pill might be... because we have no clue if you don't even know.. but if you can show us what it is with a report or with your own test results we might be able to give you some advice in that regard, but again you'd really need to gather that information for yourself from friends and reports of those who have taken that particular pill.

Hey guys, just a quick question. My friends have some MDxx that they're going to split this Thursday, .75g. This is the first time that they've gotten their hands of actual MDxx (tested straight to jet black with my Marquis). Between the six of them, they each have about .125, give or take a bit from loss when putting it into their caps. Since they've never taken actually MDMA before, they want to know exactly how hard they'll probably roll on .125. I said that's a fairly good dose, and it should have them rolling hard, but I'm curious to know if you guys agree with me. I'm 6'1'', 180lbs, and when I took .2 I got completely fucking floored. They're all girls, spanning from 95lbs-140lbs, and not one of them is taller than 5'5''. They should be rolling pretty damn hard on .125 yes?