• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cooking with Cannabis

My personal experience has me respectfully disagreeing with the first sentence, but I know others that swear on low-dose edibles as well so I'm open to the fact that my experiences may have been anomalous.

Well I usually boil some water and cover a slice of butter with about half a gram of chronic and throw that into the boiling water with a teaspoon of cooking oil. I let that boil for about 30mins and then I throw in the ramen noodles. I cook those until they are done and mix in the seasoning. As long as you consume all of the water and noodles, if you do this I promise you that you will be put on your ass.

Okay we really dont need a cannabutter thread because with have a cannabis cooking mega thread.

Lets stay organized stoners, merging this with the cannabis cooking mega thread.

I finally made my 1st ever edibles today(kinda sad since iv been smoking for 5 years now) but i was lazy and didnt wanna make cannabutter or all that shit mainly because of my parents are in the same house… so makes shit kinda difficult. Instead i bought some nutella and had some ritz crackers on hand and i bought a quarter of reggie (note i would never smoke this garbage i only bought it cuz ill be damned if i make edibles with my beloved high grade since i dont live in a medical state that shits expensive.)

either way i spread the nutella on 8 crackers and sprikled the ground up reggie on 4 of them. in total i used about 3.5 grams on all the crackers, so i put the non weed side cracker on top of the weed cracker and wrapped them in aluminum foil and placed them in the oven at 320F for 22 minutes. i pulled them out and ate 2 of them about 25 minutes ago. does anybody see any issues with my edible recipe? i mean obviously ill find out in about another 30 minutes but you know what im talkin about right? or am i just high lol

^ honestly i did smoke a little bit of the reggie it wasnt to bad. (in other words it wasnt super wack ass shcwag) but yeah i ate 2 of them yesterday and after an hour and a half was like i dont think im high enough and ate the other 2 remaining crackers….
at about 2 hours the first 2 started really kicking in, and realized i was stoned as hell before the second 2 ever kicked in. so needless to say i was mega stoned by the time the ohter 2 kicked in so all in all good experience. I just got done making more like 30 minutes ago and before i even saw your idea of just mixin the pot with the nutella and then spreading it on a cracker, i did it like that. so theyre all done now and the 2 i just ate should be working pretty good soon.

Fuck, canna chocolate is so damn easy to make and tastes so good. You just literally mix in powdered
bud into melted chocolate, mix and put into an ice cube mould before placing in the fridge.

From this:

NSFW:
med_gallery_51167_3097_26759.jpg

To this (10th of them total):
NSFW:
med_gallery_51167_2607_28399.jpg

Melting keif or pouring cannabutter into the chocolate works wonders as well!