• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cooking with Cannabis

You have enough to get one person really stoned if you make the concentration strong enough.

Just make a few Leary biscuits with cheese and crackers, melted in the microwave. Or a firecracker with peanutbutter/nutella on crackers in the oven.

Yes this will work. I'd do this instead of making butter or trying to make brownies with a small amount like that.

OK I read how you made 3 muffins just have everyone eat one. Or if you want to really get extremely stoned on edible cannabis eat all 3!

With a tray you want to start out with at least a half ounce, but most would swear by a whole.

Anything other then top grade A strain stuff, fully agree. With top shelf, a halfie can make you fly if you're good at handling the oil process.

With 1.5 grams I wouldn't do much of anything besides maybe make a firecracker or oil capsules.

merging

The brownies probably won't, but optimism rarely hurts.

Honestly, 1.5g amongst 3 muffins might get you something out of the deal, but I think you may've fucked up if you tried putting 1g in a tray of brownies and then 0.5g in the muffins (I'm just guessing that's how you split it up). With a tray you want to start out with at least a half ounce, but most would swear by a whole.

No we took 1 third of the brony mix took only 1 eg and a little water and butter and so everyone got atleast 0.3g but it did work I cant say it really fellt diffrent then from smoking exsept that my shirt got rally soft. I didnt get the giggles ether I hardlyever get them

Cooking Question

I'm a little new to cooking and I have an array of ingredients

I have about 12 grams of stems, about two grams of kief, and a ball of iso-hash that weighs 8.3 grams
The iso hash tastes like shit, probably because I extracted it poorly, but smoking it got me high
I can make hash out of the kief with my friend's press, but he lives in another city and I don't want to drive there.
And the stems are just saved up from bud for a couple of months.

Would I be able to cook all of this, along with some bud (19 grams), into cannabutter? Just simmering the ingredients down in some butter?
I'm probably just going to make hash with my kief, but would the stems and isohash work?

ALSO: would I be able to just microwave like a gram or two of isohash in glass of milk for a few minutes, and just strain it? Would that be active? Because this stuff tastes awful and I would rather do that and make some smoothies with it than contaminate some butter with it.

making butter of almost 20g of material should be fine. i make butter the following way:

at first, heat up some water on the stove, it must not boil though. then add the desired amount of butter and wait until it melts. then add your material let it simmer for 60-100min, which should be sufficient to extract most of the cannabinoids. stir from time to time. then strain the weed from the butter-water mixture. pour some hot water on the weed to get most of the butter out of it. let cool to room temperature, then place in the fridge overnight. the butter will turn solid again and float on the water and you can easily take it off. discard the water, use the butter for bakery.

as for the microwave question, i think with hash it might work, but with weed i'd rather simmer it on the stove for some time.

Fuck, canna chocolate is so damn easy to make and tastes so good. You just literally mix in powdered
bud into melted chocolate, mix and put into an ice cube mould before placing in the fridge.

From this:

NSFW:
med_gallery_51167_3097_26759.jpg

To this (10th of them total):
NSFW:
med_gallery_51167_2607_28399.jpg

Bit different since I'm using synths but I've adapted a decent crunchy cookie recipe that uses oil.

200ml sunflower oil (1mg/ml AM-2233)
1 cup flour
8 heaped tbsp sugar
6 heaped tbsp hot choc
1 heaped tbsp margerine
1 tbsp baking powder

Sprinkle w sugar & bake at 190°C for 15 mins. Crunchyyyy.

Planning to make some Oatmeal Raisin cookies, however I wanted to make sure I don't screw this up as it's been quite a while since I cooked with non-trim. If I'm using 14g of high grade to 28 cookies (one betty crocker mix packet), can the active cannabinoids from 14g of good high grade be extracted into a single stick of butter (1/2 cup) through an 8-hour simmer? I would assume so but I couldn't find any definite answer on solubility of cannabinoids other than thc in lipids.

Thanks.

~CTdopeLove

It worked great! 0.5g high grade each with soy lecithin and the cookies are killer.

-CTdopeLove

Cannabutter thread

I made my first batch of cannabutter about two days ago and I have been putting it in everything I have eaten since. I used about an ounce and a half of mids and about 6 sticks of butter. I let it cook in the crock pot for about 8 hours. This is my first batch so I don't know a lot about it but from testing, 30 grams of butter is a pretty strong dose. I ate oatmeal with 30 grams at 9:30 this morning and I'm still feeling the effects now. I guess what I would like to know is how can I make my next batch stronger? and what should I make with the remaining cannabutter I have left?? anything about cannabutter is what I'm looking for in this thread! CANNABUTTER is the shit

Can cannabutter be drunk when melted? I don't really have time to bake any foods and I'd still like to try edibles, I imagine it would be easy to just take cannabutter then. :p

After the process of baking the thc into the butter is finished, it doesn't mater how you cansume it, just as long as you do it will get you high. A friend of mine bakes the thc in to oil and then put the oil in empty capsules and just takes the capsules.

your best bet if you don't want to bake anything with it is to just make some pasta and put a single dose of cannabutter in it. you can put it in anything really, as long as you consume ALL of what you put it in, you will get high.

What is the dosage like compared to smoking? Say you put a gram into a joint and smoked it, how much would you personally have to make into an edible to gain the same effect (although I know the high is different and it takes a while to come up).

What is the dosage like compared to smoking? Say you put a gram into a joint and smoked it, how much would you personally have to make into an edible to gain the same effect (although I know the high is different and it takes a while to come up).

I would personally say the dosage is roughly half as much. The reason eating weed gets you higher is because when you consume it you are putting all the THC in that weed inside your body, but when you smoke it you are only getting some of the THC

If you are looking for something to make with like a gram or a half gram I can tell you how to make pot ramen. It only takes about half a gram of chronic in some pot ramen to put you on your ass.

I have loved the highs from this batch of cannabutter that I made. I am considering slowing down on smoking a little and eating a bit more. I want to start makeing really good food but with cannaoil and cannabutter.

After the process of baking the thc into the butter is finished, it doesn't mater how you cansume it, just as long as you do it will get you high. A friend of mine bakes the thc in to oil and then put the oil in empty capsules and just takes the capsules.

That's awesome. I thought my buddy was the only one who did that before. Back in 07/08 my friend obtained a gallon jar with ganja butter that looked the same color as your pool after it gets horrible algae from not taking care of it. That olive green color.

He used to buy green tea capsules and we wod uncap em, melt the butter and put it in there with a eye dropper. One if those would get someone with a tolerance high for hours but after a week we were eating 3-6 at a time lol

He was making quite the money on them. I wish they were still around. I guess these hash cookies will be alright for now

I agree on using half of your dose for edibles as you would smoke. NOT twice as much like the one dude said. You would be ripped. So if you usually smoke a gram, for edibles use half of gram not 2 gs

Last edited: