• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Contaminated Cannabis

I found a neon orange worm amongst my nuggets one time. My friend and I included him in our bowl before we set out to hike along the Luis & Clark trail.

Yerg that hash picture - well, there's nothing really wrong with the gold spray paint on it - that's just what they're doing for the seal these days...I get good stuff which looks like that, and whilst it certainly doesn't burn to a pure white ash, it isn't bad, as I get it from a good source.

If that stuff curls that easily at room temp however - fuck me, that stuff is dogshit! lol...Mine certainly doesn't do that.

when i was a kid a friend let his buds sit in a container with used wet coffee grounds in the dark for a week,
he said he read somewhere it made the weed stronger

i told my older brother about it he was like dont smoke that shit, it prolly got some funky mold growing on it,

im glad i did the research when jimson weed seeds crossed our paths :\

Yerg that hash picture - well, there's nothing really wrong with the gold spray paint on it - that's just what they're doing for the seal these days
I disagree, basically. Paint is not something I want to smoke, and "that's what they're doing these days" could be used as a justification for any kind of adulteration. Obviously it's not major adulteration, but that's why I mentioned it as an aside. From the pic, it seems obvious to me that it is that soft at room temperature- I mean, why would you heat up a corner of a block like that?

Incidentally, does your hash leave hard cinders when burnt?

Hey guys, 2 questions. I'm pretty sure this is indicative of an improper flush, but does anyone have a clue as to why a bud might leave dark grey to black ashes in a bowl when burnt? The ashes are actually pretty firm, too... they almost feel "grainy" when pressed between fingers, and I'm 100% confident that all plant matter has been burnt at that point.

Also, and this is just out of simple curiosity as I don't think it's the result of impurities burning, but why would a blunt leave striped ashes in the cherry's wake? Striped as in, a vertical stripe of black ash, then a vertical stripe of near white ash, then another vertical strip of black ash, etc. etc.? If it's any help, the stripes are normally only a few millimeters wide before switching hues. I always assumed it was due to a non-uniform moisture of the bud or due to air-pockets because of improperly ground nugs, but I'm not 100% sure.

Just to clarify, these questions have arisen from different buds-- I just happened to ask them both in the same post. :)

Thoughts?

I would say that the first bud is definitely contaminated, either through poor flushing or deliberately. It sounds like the kind of nasty ash that weed that's been fucked around with leaves. I hope "processed" weed hasn't made its way to the states, though I wouldn't be surprised.

In the second case, my guess would be it's to do with the blunt wrap rather than the bud.

That block of hash looks like a big block of turd, yerg. Probably the best quality you'll get in the UK outside of making your own though. :/ Which incidentally is the ONLY time i've ever smoked/seen good hash.

Soapbar FTL, you non english have no idea. -.- & Who wants to smoke spray paint lol?

Probably the best quality you'll get in the UK outside of making your own though
Speak for yourself mate ;) It's harder to come by than ubiquitous skunk weed, but there's some very nice Moroccan available in this country.

Hi, That first pic, looks like spidermite infested bud!
I have had grit weed couple of yrs ago, real fine grit.
Looked liked the most cristally bud ever,
smoked ok, apart from the crunching between teeth after a joint!
Nasty!

I disagree, basically. Paint is not something I want to smoke, and "that's what they're doing these days" could be used as a justification for any kind of adulteration. Obviously it's not major adulteration, but that's why I mentioned it as an aside. From the pic, it seems obvious to me that it is that soft at room temperature- I mean, why would you heat up a corner of a block like that?

Incidentally, does your hash leave hard cinders when burnt?

I actually have some upstairs - I will let you know when I smoke it - probably tomorrow or friday. I'm pretty sure there is nothing wrong with the cinders/ash, though.

And also - paint isn't something I'd like to smoke either - but it's such a ridiculously small amount, I couldn't personally give 2 shits if the seal is spray painted.

Probably the best quality you'll get in the UK outside of making your own though. :/
Soapbar FTL, you non english have no idea. -.- & Who wants to smoke spray paint lol?

You have no idea...I've seen some dynamite hash here - it's all about who you know, as green is the currency of cannabis smokers not hashish anymore, unless you been smoking a while. fme.

Around these parts dealers will put codeine cough syrup (Lean, whatever) onto their crappy low-grade stuff to increase weight and potency. You can always tell, it looks soggy and purple and pretty pathetic. I know some people who love the stuff, but when I smoke weed, I wanna smoke just weed.

^^^ Are you for real?? They put codeine and cough syrup in their hash?? U cant b serious.. :p

Not hash ^ on their greens :/ but fuuuuck that ain't cool. WOuldn't mind trying it sometime but fuck that shit.

I don't think it would be very good, all the sugar would caramelise up which is not ideal, and I don't think you'd get much from the codeine, as it needs to be metabolised by the liver to be active, and requires a reasonably large dose which would be difficult to get by smoking.

^It's meant to look good, but it isn't, it's a rip-off and it could be injurious to your health.

Once I bought some weed from some New Age Travellers (hippie-gypsies in the UK) and it was covered with dog hair. Yuck.

lol i always get dog hair in my weed i hate it my dog malts like fuck all the time if she even walks past my bowl i'll have a nice hair or 2 in it :!

Around these parts dealers will put codeine cough syrup (Lean, whatever) onto their crappy low-grade stuff to increase weight and potency. You can always tell, it looks soggy and purple and pretty pathetic. I know some people who love the stuff, but when I smoke weed, I wanna smoke just weed.

The only thing that would do is make your weed taste like shit.....codeine has to go through the liver to be turned in morphiene by the body....If its smoked snorted or injected you will NOT feel a thing.....

The only thing that would do is make your weed taste like shit.....codeine has to go through the liver to be turned in morphiene by the body....If its smoked snorted or injected you will NOT feel a thing.....

I know, but codeine/promethazine lacing is a pretty popular practice (Google it if you don't believe me, I've seen a few threads here on BL about it). Any effect attributed to the cough syrup is likely placebo in nature. But I've heard for years how much better the high is when the bud is dipped in cough syrup. At the end of the day though, all you're getting from it is a smaller sack and some soggy dirt weed.

I don't know about pricey bottles of codeine-laced lean, but in high school there were a lot of fucktards that would dip blunts in things like NyQuil and Robitussin, let them dry and proceed to space the fuck out like George Lucas when they smoked that shit.

For the record, I'm begging any young and impressionable minds that might be reading this not to do it. Smoking cough syrup is not good for you.