• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Contaminated Cannabis

my guy got the gravy weed for a while, but he dumped the shit out of it quick and got new stock... hopefully it doesn't get back to him :()

That grit weed is blowing my mind (and not from smoking it).

my guy got the gravy weed for a while, but he dumped the shit out of it quick and got new stock... hopefully it doesn't get back to him :()

It'll be back this summer for people who are unfortunately in the wrong circles. I was reading up about it apparently someone is adding up to 6 ounces per pound with this shit.

Fine idea.

Mold:
<insert picture here>

"Grit":
<insert picture here>

Other than that, I can only think of shitty quality soapbar. With that said, google can easily bring you these pictures.

i wrote this post yesterday and i dont have the energy (sick) to check if this has already been addressed.

true but dont we need somebody who knows for sure what this stuff looks like? plus arent there a lot of different types of mold that can grow on weed? or does it all look the same so that doesnt matter? i know it can be different colors but generally the issue with mold is identifying white mold because it looks like trics without some magnification.

i wrote this post yesterday and i dont have the energy (sick) to check if this has already been addressed.

true but dont we need somebody who knows for sure what this stuff looks like? plus arent there a lot of different types of mold that can grow on weed? or does it all look the same so that doesnt matter? i know it can be different colors but generally the issue with mold is identifying white mold because it looks like trics without some magnification.

can't you see the pics or something?

Thanks Yerg.

The Aussie dry season is about to hit here and we are all expecting the gravy and the sparkling weed to make a much unappreciated reappearance. The ash is fairly distinctive in that basically the whole cone turns into a solid black mass that needs to be cleaned EVERY cone.

I can't help with photos of the ash as I am a non smoker as a direct result of all of this.

thats disgusting have you tried the gravy weed?

Bump. This is a good thread, and something that would be nice if the community could collaborate to make more complete. Pictures of contaminated cannabis would be nice.

Contaminated hash.

"Squidgy black" (Afghan)
2qx2fds.jpg

This hash is clearly very soft and pliable at room temperature (see how it has been bent in the bottom right); this is indicative of adulteration. This kind of hash will leave dark grey, hard cinders when burnt. Notice also the "seal", which is in fact gold spray paint.

I have found bugs and grubs in bud before- usually small little bugs in pressed Mexican brick stuff- never in good home grown.

Mold on the other hand I have seen a lot- always when some clown decides to make his own humidor with a tupperware container that is sealed and puts too much moisture in usually in the form of a wet towel. Moldy weed is very obvious it is just like moldy bread you will see it and if you can't see it there probably isn't nearly enough mold to cause problems. There is mold all around us and we aren't all dropping dead.

Hey guys the other week i got some weed from a open house so it was pretty shonky to begin with when i got home i opend the foil it looked like normal weed but when i would have a bong of it,it would spark and make a quiet hissing sound.Got me baked as fuck but i would like to know what this means?Im never buyin from open house's again -_-

^I've seen that before, I think it's because the weed hasn't been flushed properly and is still full of fertilisers.

I have encountered that acouple times from this one guy I would pick off of; It crackled and fizzed in a joint or bowl, and was constantly extinguishing itself during the few seconds before exhale.

I am nearly positive it is due to the plant not being properly flushed as it also tasted of chlorophyll.

^It's meant to look good, but it isn't, it's a rip-off and it could be injurious to your health.

Once I bought some weed from some New Age Travellers (hippie-gypsies in the UK) and it was covered with dog hair. Yuck.

Fuknn dog hair in your weed.. Now thats a good way to ruin a decent smoke.. Burt hair puts off the most putrid, foulest smell, im sure you all know... Stuff that, id rather smoke rotten cardboard..

Hey guys the other week i got some weed from a open house so it was pretty shonky to begin with when i got home i opend the foil it looked like normal weed but when i would have a bong of it,it would spark and make a quiet hissing sound.Got me baked as fuck but i would like to know what this means?Im never buyin from open house's again -_-
Hey mate I bet you it's because the growers didnt flush out those terrible bulk fertilisers, known as PGR's aka poisons. :eek:

Contaminated hash.

"Squidgy black" (Afghan)
2qx2fds.jpg

This hash is clearly very soft and pliable at room temperature (see how it has been bent in the bottom right); this is indicative of adulteration. This kind of hash will leave dark grey, hard cinders when burnt. Notice also the "seal", which is in fact gold spray paint.
Intresting. What is that block contaminated with Yerg? I dont know to much about commercial hash as you wont find any type of hash in Oz, unless you make your own or know of a grower.

And what is the paint in there for?

I don't know exactly what they put in it, although it's safe to say that they use essential oils to perfume it (some of it has a distinct smell of patchouli), and various substances that make it soft and sticky (which was traditionally a good indicator of high-quality hash). The paint is to put that logo on the front of the block,.