• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Contaminated Cannabis

That's good black hashish there man you don't know what your on about.....also why would you stamp something soft that's why its sprayed on duuuuhhhhh lol

I found a dugout in my dads shed that I left there 15yrs it still had some pot in it would the THC still be as potent as when I got it or would it be junk and not worth my time?

I found a dugout in my dads shed that I left there 15yrs it still had some pot in it would the THC still be as potent as when I got it or would it be junk and not worth my time?

probably not much of anything on it, but could be depending on how well it was stored and sealed. I've heard of bud lasting longer than that, although it could have just been a tall tale. Smell it, if it isn't completely repulsive and isn't covered in mold or molded on the inside I would say try a small hit. If it works it works I guess. I've had some year old bud.. maybe even 2 year old and it was terrible. Usually most people's bud loses quality after less than a year storage so i wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Can't recall the case study but Iv seen a few where immunocompromised people smoked modly weed and died of a fungal infection of the lungs.

I remember there was weed sand blasted with quartz crystals in UK years ago to make them seem potant and heavy, was dire consequences and us that smoked it could have similar effects to asbestos illnesses in the future. :(