• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Community Growing advice, tips, tricks, & experiences Part 4

Hands super sticky after handling buds and the stickiness or smell just won't go away when you try wash it? Wash your hands in a small amount of food oil such as canola, rinse, then use normal soap to get rid of the oil and voila, clean as ever and no more smell!

I've never tried that, but I don't know if you know but a great tip is to use latex gloves. Then put it in the freezer and the finger hash should peel off, or rinse in a bit of alcohol to remove for smoking later. Works like a charm.

Just going to drop in a pic of my closet :'D
they are doing very well. At first I was worried that the summer temperatures were going to fry them but the temps actually went down :D

NSFW:

2h845ly.jpg

Enjoy the sun everyone =D

Plant 1:

NSFW:
scaled.php

scaled.php

Plant 2:

NSFW:
scaled.php

Outdoor grow in australia.

:D.

Last edited:
those leaves are looking like needles :O

really nice although the first pic isnt visible

Fixed the first pics.

This is my first ever outdoor grow.

It's crazy how much more mature the first plant is...

Just going to drop in a pic of my closet :'D
they are doing very well. At first I was worried that the summer temperatures were going to fry them but the temps actually went down :D

NSFW:

2h845ly.jpg

Enjoy the sun everyone =D

They're really coming along quite well now! Looking great too.

Plant 1:

NSFW:
scaled.php

scaled.php

Plant 2:

NSFW:
scaled.php

Outdoor grow in australia.

:D.

What strain is that you're growing there?

I wish I knew, it looks rather beautiful.

We gathered a lot of seeds in a pound of weed which was outdoor grown in australia and just started growing ourselves... It's interesting to note that our plants look faaaaaaar superior to the weed we got the seeds from. :\.

I wish I knew, it looks rather beautiful.

We gathered a lot of seeds in a pound of weed which was outdoor grown in australia and just started growing ourselves... It's interesting to note that our plants look faaaaaaar superior to the weed we got the seeds from. :\.

That's probably because a different strain pollinated the buds from which the seed came. The one thing I like about bag seed is it's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get, as Forest Gump said.

yeah bagseed is really interesting.

my bagseed plant turns out to be the slowest of them all
but the aroma....oh..
the smell is just like nuts and chocolate like in "toffifee" if you know it.
Its so sweet and all..im going to reveg her to pollinate

I love getting bagseed - half the weed I ever grow is from bagseed, especially love getting bagseed from the dry brown fragrant jamaican or african weeds I get - the plants are soooo fine!

Looking great, thought about ordering some for outdoors but bought blue hash in the end :'D

Had a few set-backs.
But, I am back, with my new camera.
3 Northern lights #5 Indica.
Getting 5 clones to plant outdoors tomorrow, will post up soon.
Looking good AE, you ass, Im always so jealous of you.

Thanks guys :) That plant had been grown from seed and vegged for a long time (I think 10 weeks from germination before flipping to 12/12).

Prelude, that NL #5, is that the clone-only? It'll be nice to see pics!

Seems like harvest is coming closer, it smells like I'm packaging huge amounts of weed all day

How weird, I thought I had posted the pictures :(
They are seeds from Nirvana Seeds.
Im hoping to get a few clones (sativa dominant) to grow outdoors so I can have both indica and sativa to smoke.
Hopefully they have some good clones when I go in today

lol, everytime I post pictures I have a hard time finding the NSFW button. Mod feel free to edit, Ill try to figure this out when Ive got more time
Just wanted to post since I thought I already had.

2012-03-27002041.jpg

2012-03-27002234.jpg

About 1 1/2- 2weeks. They are looking pretty good, surprisingly. I have them in about 1/2 peat mixed with 1/2 fox farms. They seems to enjoy it :)
And I don't have to keep messing with the ph, which is absolutely nice. I just don't like how quickly the peat seems to dry up. I would like to use this mixture when re-pot, but , I dont know, considering how quickly it dries , I'd be water every day , day and a half.
Plants are basically in a box just for germinating, I figured I'd keep them in there a bit, as they seem to get more bushy for my when under CFLS, when under MH, they stretch quite a bit for me. And, I know it's not because my light is too far. So, Hopefully this grow goes better than the last, :)
-Hah, such an upgrade from my old camera phone...