• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Combinations of cannabis with other drugs

Weed mixes well with psychedelics and dissociatives in my opinion. I wouldn't even take them without weed.

Hydrocodone or oxycodone was always a great combo with bud for me back when i took them i really enjoyed it the mixture of the 2 made for some great euphoria and of course nothing beats smoking a fat bowl of dank while rollin on some good ol mdma but now just music is my fav 'drug' with weed lol

Is there anything really that doesn't go well with weed? The only drug that comes to mind is cocaine, although other people seem to like the combo. Even meth goes great with weed IMO, depending on ROA.

The best though IMO are MDMA/MDA, psychedelics, and dissociatives. They go perfectly together.

O ya and we already have this thread.

Merged.

i never mixed weed and stims but i guess i'd be a dumb paranoid and that would suck a lot

weed and opiates is great for me. imo the altered/enhanced perception that the weed provides improves the opiate high. weed and benzos is cool too. i prefer my weed mixed with tobacco also.

sometimes when I mix weed and opiates I get confused and wonder if the opiate is working as good as it COULD/SHOULD have. make sense? just worries me at times. I am about to hit the bowl now and already took a good amount of opiates for the day, so ill post an update shortly, ha.

That is weird, but yeah, imo weed is quite an idiosynchratic (?) drug cuz it has diffsrencez in everyone, but to me, it makes the opiate buzz better.

well, usually when I just take opiates I am fired up, ready to do shit, etc. but once I smoke a few bowls and the opiates, I am like nodding off and ready to pass out. this is legit what I am doing now; was just half nodding and woke up and wrote this, ha. if I didnt smoke I prob would be out grabbing food somewhere or doing SOMETHING!

yeah i see, i'm like the opposite, when i take opiates i simply lay down and roll around in blankets feeling warm and cozy and don't do nothing. that could be it haha

I can't seem to handle alcohol & weed very well, raises my anxiety levels by some extent.

I mix weed with everything haha. It's good with alcohol at the right doses, great with psychedelics and MDMA. It's even good with tobacco.

Yeah I mix weed with pretty much every drug I take xD. It mixes well with psychedelics to push things up a notch if your trip is too mild, or to kick it back in once the effects start wearing off. Kratom and weed = perfection, I get lost in whatever I'm doing for a few hours before realizing 4 hours have just zoomed by! Alcohol and weed is really fun, if care is taken with doses of both otherwise you end up in pukey-spinning hell for a while :p. Smoking a bit of weed on an MDMA peak feels amazing and enhances the body high greatly, can be a bit rough on the heart if you smoke too much though, also works great to smoothen out the comedown. Small amounts of weed with plain stimulants also add to the euphoria and gives them a bit more of a creative headspace, although it can also be a bit rough on the hard/bring on the paranoia if doses are too high. Weed and dissociatives can be really nice, but can very quickly go from being heavenly to being completely overwhelming, I take great care here to let each puff kick in before smoking any more...

Oh cannabis is the master of combo's!

MDA or MDMA:MDA + Cannabis
LSD + Cannabis
IV Heroin or strong opioids, esp Oxymorphone or Fent! + Cannabis (although after MMT I plan on staying away from heavy opi's)
K + Cannabis
Psilo + Cannbis
MXE + Cannabis (also amazing with high-dose, high-grade LSD)
Kratom + Cannabis
Valium, Temazepam, Etizolam, Xanax, or K-pins + Cannabis
High-dose DXM afterglow (lots of DXO, more stoning, euphoric dissociative high)
Low dose D-amp or lisdexamfetamine + Cannabis (plus K-pins IME/O)
Methadone + benzo's + Cannabis

Last edited:
Weed mixes well with psychedelics and dissociatives in my opinion. I wouldn't even take them without weed.
I agree. I've had one out of maybe 35 total psych trips where I stayed sober, and it was easily the most painful trip I'd had. It was with 25i though, perhaps my mind was finally clear enough without the weed to realize just how shitty the nbomes are.

I must say though, while on LSD, I do smoke. But I generally am so high off the LSD, I can't feel the weed through it hah.

Certainly enhances 2C-C though. It makes a mildly visual 2C-C trip kick into high gear :D

Weed and focalin xr

I took a focalin xr 30mg at 8:00 in the morning during school. At break at 11:00 I smoked about 3 bowls of Girl Scout, which is a sativa. I have a huge tolerance to weed because I smoke twice a day. It was enough weed to get me kinda high, but since I was going back to school I didn't want to be trashed. When the two combined I was super hyper and couldn't really feel the weed but it generally takes about 15 minutes for me to feel the weed, and so by the time I get back to school I'm feeling it a little more. When I got back to school I was feeling a insane body high and some lightheadedness. It was a pretty awesome feeling since I could still feel the focalin in my system. This was my first time taking focalin but a week ago I took vyvanse 60 mg and have tried adderall a couple times prior, vyvanse is definitely my favorite though. The feeling peaked for about an hour and half, but once the weed high wore off I was strictly feeling the focalin only. My pupils were super tiny but a week before when I took a vyvanse my pupils were dilated the entire time. My eyes didn't change color though from the weed which might have to do with my tolerance they simply become very glassy. I felt very jittery throughout the day although and my mind was whirling after the weed which I thought would have the opposite effect, and I continued to be hyper until 10ish that night. I also felt very nauseous most the day because I didn't eat much before taking the focalin in the morning, and no urge to eat anything through the day until I smoked where I became mildly hungry. During the peak of the high Imy hands and feet also became fairly numb with a tingling sensation different than when there isn't enough blood reaching it. I wouldn't recommend this if you get bad trips . Although it's not a trippy or particularly hard drug, friends that have tried this have experienced paranoia and aggression.i If you have a little self control and are seeking a different experience than your regular weed high I would say give it a try, just maybe not at school or when you want to study. I'm not very experienced with stimulant pills and this may affect you differently, I don't know this is just my personal experience and I hope this helps

today I took Phenibut around 2500MG and smoked a few bowls; all good in the hood, man! ha.

When I smoked weed with LSD, it intensified the trip but I feel like when I came down off the weed, I came down on the LSD and I'm convinced it cut my trip short in the process. Sadly, that was the last time I've been able to find it. I'll never make that mistake again.