• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Combinations of cannabis with other drugs

haha. perfect. I do the same; 10-20MG valium (any benzo but its usually val) and a blunt and all is good. I usually stay away from the beer but now that you said it I may have to give it a shot. afterall, I do have a 12 pack of Heineken light in the fridge.

haha. perfect. I do the same; 10-20MG valium (any benzo but its usually val) and a blunt and all is good. I usually stay away from the beer but now that you said it I may have to give it a shot. afterall, I do have a 12 pack of Heineken light in the fridge.

Drink one and test the waters.

It really is a dangerous combination. Alcohol considerably increases the chances of a blackout. That being said:

i-do-what-i-want.jpeg

did the benzo/weed today. high dose tho. probably about 50MG valium and a few blunts w/ the boys. I got home around 630 and was supposed to go out. anyway, I passed out on the couch quick and now up and smoking a few bowls and hoping to fall back asleep. no more benzos or else Id be ready to head back to bed.

they've always made me sleeper; even when I was using daily. but yet I see so many people give hyper off them. I am like that when I was using dope; the newbies would nod off and I would be running around like a mad man.

Anyone ever tried smoke weed while on mcat/meph i cant put my finger on it but its such a nice sensation and also smoking weed just after you run out or just started to come down will make you feel like your 'on it' again well it does with me anyway

I'm trying to find something that doesn't play well with cannabis and I just can't. I mean even runners high+weed is a great combo lol.

Feeling High on Stimulants?

I apologize if this thread belongs elsewhere. Feel free to correct me or move it if necessary.

Whenever I'm affected by amphetamines, cocaine or methylphenidate, I notice I don't feel as high as I normally would. And this is NOT an insignificant difference. Literally, me and my friends always joke around saying "if we do that (referring to taking stimulants), then there will never be enough weed." I find I smoke through bowl after bowl after bowl because I don't feel like I'm "there" and tend to waste a lot of bud this way, never truly getting "there". Occasionally if I smoke enough (way too much for my limited budget) my highs will cycle or blend but even in these cases I don't feel like I really get a satisfactory feeling from the bud. If I smoke before taking stimulants, I can achieve a reasonable stoned feeling minus the "slowness". A very pleasant combination. However, because of the duration of the stimulants (amphetamines/methylphenidate specifically) vs. the duration of the cannabis, this isn't practical for, for example, an overnight speed binge in which a few hits might help to ease comedown tweakage. I enjoy both highs, but to be able to experience that good ol' stoned feeling after taking stimulants would be a godsend and would make the decision to do so in the first place much easier.

Does anybody else experience this? Any known ways to counter it?

I'm interested in your thoughts.

Smokie with, or without Tobacco?

Do you smoke it pure or prefer mixing with tobacco? I know this practice isn't common worldwide but over here in the sunny UK it seems to be the norm. I've recently quit tobacco/cigs and I've found the change in experience to smoking pure really drastic. It's reduced pretty much all the negative effects and helped no end with the nicotine withdrawal. No longer as compulsive as it used to be and the high feels much nicer, although it does still negatively effect my motivation. Seems to be trippier too....

Just wondered what other people's thoughts on this were?

Ew, without for sure. Lots of people I know (including my brother), smoke spliffs to save bud but I always thought it ruined the taste of the bud, I'd rather mix my good bud with mids.
When I lived in nyc I knew some French kids that smoked mixed tobacco/cannabis bong rips, that really killed my lungs.
Slightly different high from a spliff too, I'm less likely to need to close my eyes and get dreamy, but sometimes get nauseous.

I just never inhaled tobacco as deeply as I inhale cannabis either.

I don't smoke tobacco and I especially don't smoke tobbacco/cannabis mixed.

The only time I advocate it, is a little bit in a joint to keep it lit and burning.

With weed and nicotine aka "spin" in this country it makes the cannabis/tobacco mix really fucking addictive. Without the tobacco it's not even mildly addictive. Most people in Oz smoke "spin" aka tobacco/cannabis mixed through a bong. Lovely. Like spewing up in your own throat and swallowing it is lovely. I quit this filthy habit and have not looked back. Now I can, if I desire (which is almost never), smoke a bit of weed and not be craving another spliff 30 minutes later.

With weed and nicotine aka "spin" in this country it makes the cannabis/tobacco mix really fucking addictive. Without the tobacco it's not even mildly addictive. Most people in Oz smoke "spin" aka tobacco/cannabis mixed through a bong. Lovely. Like spewing up in your own throat and swallowing it is lovely. I quit this filthy habit and have not looked back. Now I can, if I desire (which is almost never), smoke a bit of weed and not be craving another spliff 30 minutes later.

So it's just as common in Australia too? I literally know no one else who smokes it pure and where I live it seems like everyone smokes weed (North West UK is the cannabis producing capital of the country). Might have something to do with the fact that all there was for decades was "rocky" aka shit hash so people had no choice but to mix.

I'm really trying to convince my friends to follow my lead and stop mixing it with tobacco but so far no one seems that interested. I know it's a bit preachy, but I've found the reduction in the negative effects so noticeable I feel like I should almost be shouting it from the rooftops. Then again this has gone hand in hand with quitting nicotine, and I'm fully aware of how difficult it can be to break out of that habit and everyone I know who mixes the two is also a daily cigarette smoker. I still do smoke weed regularly, but I don't HAVE to, which makes all the difference.

Tobacco is terrible, since i dont smoke if i hit a joint with tobaccy i gotta sit down before i fall down from the dizzyness it gives me.Also to me puting tobacco in a joint is like adding a touch of rubbing alcohol to your rum just to get a little more.

So it's just as common in Australia too? I literally know no one else who smokes it pure and where I live it seems like everyone smokes weed (North West UK is the cannabis producing capital of the country). Might have something to do with the fact that all there was for decades was "rocky" aka shit hash so people had no choice but to mix.

I'm really trying to convince my friends to follow my lead and stop mixing it with tobacco but so far no one seems that interested. I know it's a bit preachy, but I've found the reduction in the negative effects so noticeable I feel like I should almost be shouting it from the rooftops. Then again this has gone hand in hand with quitting nicotine, and I'm fully aware of how difficult it can be to break out of that habit and everyone I know who mixes the two is also a daily cigarette smoker. I still do smoke weed regularly, but I don't HAVE to, which makes all the difference.

Smoking raw unmixed bud is called smoking "green" over here, I think. I grew up just smoking raw chunks of outdoor bud in a bong or more often a type of large bamboo pipe called a "crippler". Never mixed "spin" till I moved to the mainland and it's rife, every man and his dog who smokes pot seems to add tobacco. I don't smoke meth either (when I do it which is not that much these days) I just snort it, which apparently is really weird. Everyone seems to smoke meth/speed in this country, just like they all mix "spin" with their weed. Cultural drug culture and it's habit's?? Weird??

Used entheogenically, 2cb + super silver haze in low doses is one of my favorite combos. For me, under the influence of this combo I can enter into visceral daydream states. Fantasies seem to bypass a "skeptical filter" that dominates information while under the influence of sobriety. As a result, I can step into these fantasies leaving what seems much of my ego at the door. The almost entirely non-visual but cerebral, creative, teacher that is super silver haze gets sympathetic introspection and a pair of eyes from the 2cb and the sum is greater than its parts.

I usually take a small toke of ssh and between 3-6mg of 2cb insufflated. Retoke as needed but modestly always. I thank them and await their gifts.

2cb + MDMA +cannabis is shockingly powerful. The honeyflip on its own is powerful - respect. But the visionary teacher plant gives it wings. I last used a Romulan/Sonoma Coma/Purple kief cocktail in the combo. On "normal" dose ranges for each part (mdma @ 2.2mg/kg, 2cb @.18mg/kg + 2 tokes), my wife got a ++++, which included OOBE, entity contact, and ego loss.

I am reminded how the problem with sorcery is the sorcerer. I don't want any of the power from the other world. But I'll gladly take some advice and some healing if any of it happens to be in abundance. Enlighten me so that I can walk more justly toward my ancestors, my creator, my species, and my planet! Moreover, this combination heavily stimulates the third eye and in my wife's case, offered a ++++ glimpse of "eternity" without DMT in any of its forms or a heroic dose of mushrooms or LSD, but rather the lowly and lovely honeyflip/cannabis combination. There's something special about the little lady obviously, as the literature doesn't hint at ++++ at this dose range or this combo (that I know of - if you can link or otherwise advise I'd appreciate it), but this combination also has its own unique and special entheogenic quality.

Nothing but gratitude. Be wise on your epic journey.

Is combinations with clonidine or other antihypertensive drugs ok?

whats your fav drug when smoking weed!?!?

I am sure there are MANY of us who smoke and ONLY smoke weed; but there are PLENTY OF US who enjoy weed along w/ something else.

well, what is that something else?

I was going to make one of those polls but there are too many drugs to even name, so I figured this would be easier.

as for me!? well, I am a dope fiend as is (not something I am proud of and in the middle of TRYING TO KICK) and always enjoying a blast along w/ a blunt or a few bowl. same goes for any type of benzo; the weed kicks in that benzo and knocks you RIGHT THE FCK OUT!

those are the 2 drugs I enjoy when smoking. I smoke more weed than I do other drugs; I love weed, man! ha.

never enjoyed smoking when taking ecstasy (hasnt happened in over 10yrs probably), coke, crystal, or any other drugs really. the only 2 things that come to mind when smoking and ENJOYING the other drug is opiates and benzos.

so, how about you? maybe I am missing something.