• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[MEGA] Cathinone Subthread - Methylone, ethylone, pentylone... Chemical alphabet soup

I only found these as potential precursors Benzodioxole and Piperonylic Acid. I would assume Benzodioxole is relatively cheap but have no idea about Piperonylic Acid.

From what I understand, piperonylic acid is easily made from piperonal. Piperonal is dirt cheap, as its a rather common perfume and flavoring ingredient.

In the States, piperonal is a known precursor to MDxx type drugs and it's watched. But quite possibly the situation is a bit different in China, and piperonal -> methylone would be a method that would neatly sidestep any illegal activity for now (until M1 is illegal in China, at least).

(Hopefully this doesn't get too deep into the "no synthesis" rule, if so, mods feel free to edit...)

I found methylone super boring... its not even close to real MDMA. 150mg gets you nowhere, compared to mdma 150mg is great. I guess its good for sellers, as people would buy and use a lot more (250+mg a night) and run through their stash quickly.

You have to take it for what it's worth. M1 will never be MDMA, but it's a damn fine substitute. I look at it as MDMA-lite, a great alternative to MDMA if you want to redose or use it every weekend. It is much softer on the body, and it doesn't wreak havoc on your serotonin system. Another benefit is that buying M1 is safer than buying MDMA. I've never gotten speed or some junk when I was buying M1, but buying pure MDMA is a crap shoot you're going to lose over and over again.

Pretty much sums it up. if you are experienced MDMA user you wont able to help the feeling of being somewhat "disappointed" with the experience. at least i do lol wheres the love?????!!!!!!!!

Taking strong doses of M1 ~250mg can give you a high extraordinarily similar to MDMA. M1 at 100-200mg doses just stimulate you and give you an energetic euphoria, when 250mg+ doses will literally be interchangeable with rolling.

wich cathinone has longer lasting effects? for me methylone and 4-MMC effects are very short

4-mmc has a shorter effect in my experience but the ability to effectively redose indefinitely makes it far superior to m1. I think if the U.S. got hit by mephedrone instead of methylone, the scene would be in much better shape. it doesn't physically resemble mdma like m1 does, and the high isn't as depressing as m1.

personally i find methylone shines in mixes - with mephedrone or butylone or 4-fa. on its own it is nothing special, i dont get much energy or stimulation from it.

yeah I'm getting a-pvp on tuesday I'm thinking about mixing some m1 with it for energy boost

yeah I'm getting a-pvp on tuesday I'm thinking about mixing some m1 with it for energy boost

just be careful with doses, for me personally methylone feels rather hard on heart so adding strong stimulant like a-pvp may get heavy... good luck with the mix!

300 is more a standard dose for me these days (IV) pushing it above that can give me some pretty bad heart palpitations and i get to paranoid to enjoy the buzz. i never suffered any adverse health effects from shooting it. my friend had some problems with her mouth. im 4 days sober after a 3 week binge in which a had a scary flirtation with forming an addiction. lol who am i kidding. im getting more asap and i wont stop till i drop (literately). to anyone reading this don't trying IVING it. in fact stay away from needles in general. you may have the self control required to try it once or twice and never do it again but you also may not. and no matter how much you think you know yourself and your body you don't know until you try it and it's really not worth taking that gamble. just my advice.

Wow...ummm...so everyone knows, you, yes you require doses one third or less of what Shambles takes (this should be in his signature or something :p).

ebola

Hehe. And this is why y'all <3 me all the same <3

But in general, M1 is pure wank unless it's dosed right. I genuinely see zero point in faffing with the crap. Is crap. Plain and simple. Crap.

Unless dosed right when it becomes made of pure win =D

But seriously, there is zero point in taking less than 300mg via any ROA...

/massively inflated dosages :eek:

All that aside, never take cathinones expecting other than cathinones. Most cathinones are shite and cheap as fuck for good reason. For y'all that never got the price differential... meph/m1 cost at most 1/8-1/10th of what MDMA costs per gramme so why would y'all even bother?!? Ah. Yes. Prohibition is why :(

Fear not, kiddies :)

Simply protest for the inhibition of less harmful, more effective drugs next time the drug-law-making-man is around and about town is ll all :)

/a boy can wish

Rolling for 5 hours on m1?

I'm going to a party soon, and I only have Methylone. Is it possible to/how can I make an M1 roll last around 5 hours nonstop safely? I know there's going to be some damage, but I want to reduce it is much as possible.

Honestly, no I don't think so.

If you're settling for methylone and have no MDMA, you need to just accept it won't last as long as you want it to. Redosing seems to work better than with MDMA, but still taking dose after dose for a few hours is not a good idea... I would just accept that it will be about 3-4 hours tops. Just dose an hour later than usual, or find something else to take on the comedown to extend it.

I'm going to a party soon, and I only have Methylone. Is it possible to/how can I make an M1 roll last around 5 hours nonstop safely? I know there's going to be some damage, but I want to reduce it is much as possible.

sucks you only have bk as its tripe in comparison to mdma imo. you should be able to feel the effects for 5hrs if you use your imagination. obviously the more you dose the heavier the comedown may be. is it safe? in comparison to what, i dont know. how safe is leaving for work first thing monday morning? all the best :)

Should methylone be treated exactly the same as mdma in that breaks are required for serotonin regen and doing it twice in like a weekend, the second time wont be worth it?

^ Roughly the same, I find it has a bit more wiggle room than MDMA as far as dosing goes due to it's lower levels of serotonin release but tolerance will still interfere with that second roll, especially if you maintain a pattern of abuse like that.

Should methylone be treated exactly the same as mdma in that breaks are required for serotonin regen and doing it twice in like a weekend, the second time wont be worth it?

Do it once a week, at most. Once a month would be optimal though. Methylone has a much lighter serotonin release and relys mostly on your dopamine system, your body regenerates dopamine much faster than serotonin.

Honestly, no I don't think so.

If you're settling for methylone and have no MDMA, you need to just accept it won't last as long as you want it to. Redosing seems to work better than with MDMA, but still taking dose after dose for a few hours is not a good idea... I would just accept that it will be about 3-4 hours tops. Just dose an hour later than usual, or find something else to take on the comedown to extend it.

And actually I did manage to get a BK roll to 6 hours, but I used it like cocaine and took bumps every 20 minutes... Not recommended, it killed my short term memory for a couple weeks, and I just recovered from it really.

Redosing seems to work better than with MDMA, but still taking dose after dose for a few hours is not a good idea... I would just accept that it will be about 3-4 hours tops. Just dose an hour later than usual, or find something else to take on the comedown to extend it.
so is a single full dose of methylone really so short-acting that several redoses would be needed to extend the action to 4-5 hours in total? doesn't this imply that the peak of methylone lasts only one hour? is it really that short-acting?

Oh no, I've found it to peak for about three hours.. it just rapidly drops off from there, unlike MDMA which will trail off over a few hours.

I've found redosing to only shortly extend the peak though, while exponentially increasing the negative side effects. It does seem less toxic than MDMA however, which is a plus in it's direction.

Methylone is kind of the same as MDMA as in at the end of the high when your slowly starting to comedown some weed picks you right back up. Instead of redosing I just smoke after and I get that high fully back but way more psychedelic. I'd take one starting dose then redose once more throughout the night. When you start to comedown go grab a large coffee and smoke some weed.

I noticed with these drugs you don't need to redose because you can get fucked up again from other ways. Usually the night after a roll me and my buddies will get an xl coffee and smoke some weed then hitup a club. Always brings the roll back for me and I don't gotta spend much cash, I kind of see it as a free extra roll.