• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Medicinal 3-MeO-PCP? daily low dose use?

Marauder

Bluelighter
This is not a journal entry and I am seeking people's experience with microdosing, chronic dosing, ROAs, and so forth. safety first. Please read the entire thing but if you don't, here's the gist:

Does anyone have any information about micro dosing this on a regular basis? I am not here to encourage or promote anyone to try this stuff for any reason. Please be careful. Yes it's a wonderful substance but I've never taken anything that could have had me killed or arrested so many times in a single month. Except maybe ODing and binging on phenazepam, but I can't remember that entire month at all.

3-MeO-PCP is extremely important. It's important for people like me, who suffer from delibitating mental illnesses. Anxiety and depression have wrecked my academic, social and career life, again and again and again.

I use drugs to self medicate. I have had anxiety and depression probably my entire life. I have been on and off medications, tried OTC, "natural" herbs and foods, diets, exercise, spirituality, etc. Every single one of these has given me an insight and pushed me forward toward me feeling closer to being able to maintain a stable life that won't trim decades out of my life span. Mindfulness meditation was discovered by me whilst searching for a way to always feel the anti-depressant effects I have on psychedelics. Spirituality as well. When I practice vipassana meditation, I have a tranquil feeling that I get only on LSD, DMT, 2Cs, etc. I can see that 10-20-30 thousand hours of meditation can be significantly helpful to me towarf self healing or at least managing my mental illnesses.

I'll work towards that, but in the meantime a chemical catalyst is not out of the question. Depression has taken at least a decade of my life. Forget weed, depression is like being on pete's couch and shitting yourself without caring, as long as you can toss and turn in some way to avoid a bit of discomfort and remain seated and left alone for as long as possible at any cost.

Ketamine, acid, amphetamines, heroin, cocaine, MDMA, countless other chemicals and conotations including Rx meds have all given me at the very least the benefit of the experience, and more often than not, have increased my empathy and lowered my anxiety through insights I've had during these experiences.

I've tried everything I could get my hands on whether it's a chemical or not. Anything to make me feel normal or to get me to function in my daily life. I love life and I want the "playing field" even. I know that's not possible but I myself want to be at least at *some* of my potential. I want to wake up and be able to go into work miserable like everybody else, I don't mind the monday blues, I don't mind facing hardships and situations that may cause stress or anxiety. That's normal. But when you're mentally ill, these feelings are multiplied to the point where ending one's life becomes a sane thought. Thisi is abnormal.

Traditional psychedelics plus the analogues (2Cs, 25s, etc), ketamine, MXE and 3-MeO-PCP specifically have a potent anti-depressant effect. They have A LOT of effects, like visual distortions, mania, vasoconstriction, change in appetite and heart rate, change in attention span, memory, and so forth, but there is a specific aspect that these drugs share for people who suffer from depression. It's hard to explain. I want to point out that yes uppers and downers do help with depression or anxiety, but some drugs make you feel like Adam must have felt, when he landed his spaceship on this rock. The beauty and curiousity of opening the hatch and seeing a bright new day. Things need to be enjoyable otherwise an organism cannot function. Depression is extremely serious and more damaging to one's health than anyone who doesn't suffer from it can imagine.

Can I get over my illness by spirituality or intellectually figuring something out?
Could I fix it without having side effects such as euphoria, mania, hypersexuality, and the obvious damage to my body and soul?

The ketamine and depression studies and the new antidepressants these companies are working on are promising (GLYX-13 for example.) but until then, I still need to find a stable regimen.

I have found the following to work for me at one point or another. Thse are just my experience and NOT recommendations.

* Low dose (~5-10mg) sublingual doses of 2C-E daily helped.

* Low dose insufflated 25C/25I-NBoMe helped but tolerance built up quickly. By low dose, I mean that this regimen and the 2C one provided NO visual distortions, racing thoughts, loss of concentration, etc. The dose used is not even measurable. perhaps a line that is 1x2 pixels, maybe even a pin prick sized dose.

* LSD and analogues in low doses help a lot but cost/accessibility make this regimen problematic.

* Ketamine and MXE. This stuff is great for depression. MXE specifically because ketamine for non-recreational purposes can only be taken intramuscularly. When counting tolerance, you will find yourself trying to snort cigarette sized lines to feel anything. Both of these have to be disqualified because of the bladder issues long term (it's not that big of a deal but should be mentioned here), the cost, potency (they are potent, but we're talking about taking a chemical over months, or years, daily. It adds up.)

3-MeO-PCP is extremely potent and you should NEVER try it before reading my post here and probably every piece of info you can find on it.
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ead-Part-2?p=12150447&viewfull=1#post12150447

That out of the way and now let's exclude getting "fucked up" on this stuff or any drug, having recreational or manic effects, etc. 3-MeO-PCP has the potential to make long lasting changes in a person, for better or worse. It also has a unique anti-depressant effect, if one can notice it cognitively aside from mania, euphoria, etc. If you do not suffer from depression then I might be getting my point across precisely. If you've had depression lift from say, Zoloft or Prozac, you might know what I'm talking about. Zoloft did wonders for me when it worked.

Does anyone have any information about micro dosing this on a regular basis? I am not here to encourage or promote anyone to try this stuff for any reason. Please be careful. Yes it's a wonderful substance but I've never taken anything that could have had me killed or arrested so many times in a single month. Except maybe ODing and binging on phenazepam, but I can't remember that entire month at all.

Last edited:
I Understand everything you said completely and i too..suffer from depression just like you. The only time I was truly happy was on drugs like pcp etc. To me they work great as anti-depressants and it has always made me extremely creative in which I always acted on it and became much more productive, creative and hard working. *no source discussion whatsoever!* ....you place an order and nothing comes in the mail...no 3-MeO-pcp? Maybe they know its illegal to sell it to customers in placed like where i live, in the United States, or maybe places like the UK too. *Nope not allowed like I said* Anyway..i too..am trying to hang in there and take care of my depression just as you are and i totally understand your methods and I know it has alwsys worked just as well for me too. I am very happy, satisfied and much more productive on anti-depressants In the 3-MeO-pcp family!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to PD / BL!

Also Reaper read the rules: *no source discussion whatsoever!*

@Marauder:
Yes my roommate is chronically depressed / dysthemic and has experience with frequent medicinal low-dosing of 3-MeO-PCP. I think some of the problems were lurking addiction and the relief not being that long-lived meaning dependence on a drug that may not be entirely suitable on the long run. Management of doses is absolutely required, pushing against tolerance is quite risky - you don't want mania or psychosis as extra risks. I mean they are always risks but I mean entering the picture.

I have experience with 3-MeO-PCX compounds as well and have used MXE at least partially for the added benefit of anti-depressant value. Though I don't suffer from clinical depression but do frequently feel pretty bad from suffering from high-functioning autism related complaints. 3-MeO-PCP causes unpleasant after-effects in me, at least it did in the past. I have monster tolerance also, this might have something to do with it since some of the rebound effects may be less dampened for me that way. Not exactly sure. I also have experience with I.M. of all dissociatives I tried.

Can't really comment or advise further, other than that I have serious doubts about daily use of 25X compounds for example. The anxiety and stress I get from trying to cope with autism can hardly be suppressed properly by Rx that I can keep taking long-term. I don't have that many options and I am not sure what yours are.

I take it anti-depressants don't work for you? I have taken mirtazapine with success in the past (asked to get it Rx'd) but I won't take SSRI's.

Last edited:
I've never taken PCP and 3-MeO-PCP is not illegal in the US. I can't compare it to PCP but it's nothing like ketamine and MXE.

I take it anti-depressants don't work for you? I have taken mirtazapine with success in the past (asked to get it Rx'd) but I won't take SSRI's.

You're a good person and I appreciate taking time out to share any experiences with me. I have taken mirtazapine. I PMd you my experience with it

The potential problem with daily use of 3-MeO-PCP is bioaccumulation leading to unpredictable effects. This source says the following about the half-life of PCP, which may be applicable to 3-MeO:
PCP levels are highest in adipose tissue, and because of its slow, uneven release from lipid stores, the half-life of PCP is believed to be three days. Due to the brain’s high lipid content and ion trapping, cerebral levels of PCP may be nine times serum levels, allowing its CNS effects to last from seven hours to as long as seven days in chronic users.
So after several months of daily use of the same low dose you may start to get really fucked up. Chronic exposure to drugs is usually far more problematic than occasional use, and the long half-life issues will only compound the uncertainties. Likewise, the development of tolerance is highly likely to lessen any beneficial effects you notice during any single occasional session, just like with most all prescription psychiatric drugs.

Any drug and i do mean Any drug from Anti depressants to xanthines and everything in between used for an extended period of time at one point or another is going to produce a different series of effects as drug metabolites accumulate within the blood plasma and blood stream. When given such a 'Powerful' compound as 3-meo-pcp. Why not just do what would be considered a "high" dose after a few days of soberity mix that with some meditation and energy work. I mean, it sounds stupid to those of us who don't understand the concepts of energy play. But I like to say that you only get back, what you give. I get depressed, i get manic, i think the point of it all is, "are the people that i choose to have around me on a daily basis happy." I don't mean that in slave terms. I mean as a person are the people i interact with happy with my interactions with them. In turn, do i feel happy making them happy. I never used to. I used to be like "Fucking Robot Sheep machine people automatism while exuding fake emotions for things they don't understand." That modality after awhile made me very isolationist. I still really do enjoy my isolation. But the key is, i treat people better, because i view them better, and in exchange, that made me feel better about myself. Oddly enough it was most likely all of my mushroom trips i had from the ages of 14-17(HUNDREDS) which jaded my view of humanity and really tainted it in a way which while giving me an ego, It in turn made me block off alot of people, in turn i think that shadow of negativity cast me as a depressed person. I wouldn't let anyone in except for myself, because i was the only one who knew anything. My Cronic exposure to mushrooms gave me the jaded environmentally controlled primordial anger of the mushroom. In turn it was my experiences with AMT 2c-e, and Mescaline, which in turn like allowed me to give humanity and myself a second chance. Like i know what i explained here may not be an epic feeling of saddness and woe. But the only way to really get over that, is to get over yourself. Feeding an addiction which you control, with low doses of drugs on a daily basis, in the Long term is not going to help you. That is what we have been "taught" by the medical community. I almost lost myself again with mdma, and some of her brothers and sisters A La addiction. But in the end... i think its because i knew when to throw myself at the psychedelic whipping post and i listened and used the tools available to help better shape my consciousness.

Last edited:
If you want to do this be prepared to take days off in between after a while else you will overdose unintentionally because of the systematic build up. Actually I am going to go so far as to say the systematic build up makes this compound a bitch for regular use. You will get random amounts of 3-meo-pcp released into your bloodstream at completely random times so keeping the dosage on a somewhat similar level is almost impossible after a few weeks. It will lead to completely random dissociation eventually and side effects.

This is one best used sporadically. It also has terrible after effects that lasts months after regular use. Withdrawal was similar to gabapentin/pregabalin but not as extreme (mainly only the physical component of those withdrawals). It still really sucked.

My experience on 3-meo-pcp microdosing

Hi,

I also decided to try 3-meo-pcp microdosing as I have social anxiety, depressions, anhedonia and all that other shit.
So I created a 2mg/ml PG solution in order to dose accurately 1mg every morning.
The effects were unbelievable. I was motivated again to do small tasks again and enjoy them. I was able to be around strange people and feel normal just not caring what they think and if they are looking at you. I feel calm and concentrated, as if you are on a holiday to a sunny country.
The most important effect for me is the reduction in social anxiety.
I'm doing this now for 5 weeks and the effects are pretty consistent. Due to long half life I will take a week tolerance break.
Side effects are that you sometimes feel a bit "spaced out".. but you can perfectly function normal.
Another side effect is that it amplifies other recreational drugs, especially stimulants; and it eliminates the hangover :) So you can just take xtc, benzo's, speed... and the next day feel "fine" , you would just be a bit tired.
Other supplements I take are uridine, lithium, alcar and noopept.

I wonder about the withdrawals? I still have to experiment with different dosing schemes. I allready went to benzo withdrawals and never want to go through something like that again.
Please anybody share your experiences!

Cheers!

I was low dosing (2mg bumps 1-4 times a day) almost every day for several months, probably more days on than off in a year, a while back. I'll say that it produced a very nice confidence and I felt inspired quite often. I enjoyed it a lot, but over time I noticed I would start to stumble around words more often, and this continued for a while after I stopped. Of course I was taking more than 1mg a day, but nevertheless, that was my experience.

Withdrawals are basically nonexistent. I used daily for two or three months, much larger doses too, and when I flushed it in april there were no physical withdrawals. I did, and still do, feel a sense of loss, that something magical has left my life. I wish I could trust myself to use it completely responsibly, but I can't, and the risk of psychosis is all too real.

I don't even like the recreational effects of the 3-meo-pcp. It just makes me feel weird and confused. As it seems 1mg/day dosing seems like it can be done for several months and after that maybe a break.

Did you guys experience any other side effects or negative effects after quitting?
Did you guys experience any lasting positive effects?
What about tolerance? Did you see it increasing?

Last edited:
I microdosed 3-meo-pcp for over a year. It's definitely miraculous in terms of anti-depressive effects, but I feel that no matter what it has a rebound when ceased. It's almost like when I stopped using it, a large part of my aura disappeared, and it's taking a long time to integrate the whole thing and rebalance.

Unfortunately for me, the tan batch was the one that really helped me incredibly. Medicine like that has no measurable value. Once that batch fizzled out, the pure white fluffy batch was left and personally that felt like powdered nitrous and came with a different type of undesirable mania. I would do anything to go back in time to overstock the batch that worked for me, and I'll never forget it.

Yeah that tan batch was pretty amazing.

I don't even like the recreational effects of the 3-meo-pcp. It just makes me feel weird and confused. As it seems 1mg/day dosing seems like it can be done for several months and after that maybe a break.

Did you guys experience any other side effects or negative effects after quitting?
Did you guys experience any lasting positive effects?
What about tolerance? Did you see it increasing?

I also dislike the recreational effects of 3-MeO-PCP (usually... I have had some great experiences on around 12mg in 2-3 spaced out doses at festivals and shows but it has to be done right and also gradually) (also, I do like the recreational effects of 3-MeO-PCE). However, low dosing/microdosing is very nice. When I stopped doing it I didn't experience any negative effects, in fact when I stopped it was because I was starting to feel like it was becoming counterproductive. I was noticing my memory was getting less sharp, and my word recall/speaking ability was starting to suffer. This was after 6-8 months of doing it most days. I did not experience an increase in tolerance from low dosing, it seemed to remain just as effective the whole time, although I will say that the hypomanic state was harder to achieve by the end. The antidepressant effects remained about the same.

All that said, I don't recommend 3-MeO-PCP long-term, even microdosing. I think a few weeks or maybe a month at a time, with a break of maybe half that time at minimum, would be best.

what was the tan batch like, in subjective effects? was it of the stimulating/mania-inducing variety?

Yeah it was. Less dissociative, more stimulating, and a reliable hypomania would set in. It was super functional.

i'm still so intrigued by this whole thing with such different effects profiles reported for different batches, but i get the feeling it's a mystery that will never be solved.

Can somebody explain hypomania? Isn't mania like a good thing as opposed to depression and not wanting to do stuff?
My product is a white very small crystal like powder. Definately not cut.
Maybe you guys were taking other supplements that were affecting effects.
What other supplements do you guys take for depression and anxieties?

i don't take any supplements for depression or anxiety. mania isn't a "good thing" in mental health terms, it tends to present as delusional thinking, compulsive behaviour and is generally erratic and hard to control. don't know the technical definition, but it tends to have somehting to do with increased excitation and stimulation.
hypomania is a milder form of mania that can have more 'positive' effects for some people than full-blown mania, but both are potentially very problematic, when induced by drugs.

i think 3-meo-pcp is a really dangerous substance, and shouldn't be considered as a 'medicinal' substance.
it tends to cause delusional thinking in heavy users, and that's not something you can always detect on your own. the only remotely safe way to use it is in irregular, small doses in my opinion.

also, a few people have reported completely different effects in different batches of this drug, so i don't think there is any way a "one size fits all" approach can work for dosing this with therapeutic goals in mind.
it also accumulates in the body if you take it regularly, which can stack doses and effects on top of one another. to me that alone makes it a poor candidate for "microdosing" (which - i would have thought - should mean sub-milligram doses in something as potent as this, right?)