• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Medical Marjuana becoming legal 9/6/16 in Ohio. Need pain reliver for 3 bulging disks

I take 20 - 25 mg a day sublingual ly using an eyedropper. I've been using it for about 18 months and have not had any recurring hip pain. It really helps with insomnia too. I used to get up 3 or 4 times a night. Now, I usually sleep through the whole night.

I just started your same routine but my stuff was dirt cheap but only 14.4 mg per bottle, lol. I actually had an effect though. I have since found better stuff.

Glad you found something that works. I just worry about these unregulated products. There are very few manufacturers of CBD oil that show lab results on potency and contaminants for each batch. It's not a worry for people who are able to go to a legal clinic to buy their products. The rest of us just need to do our own research on product quality I guess.

speedi king....are us saying a PM wont mind that you have thc in your system now that its legal? I always figured that even in MMJ states PMs would never allow patients to use it or cut them off from their script if they do

Lucid, I think you're right about PMs and medical MJ. I think most PMs don't want their patients doing any kind of alternative health care. Not sure about Speedi King, but my PM is very supportive of the CBD oil that I'm taking. He even annotated a recommendation to continue using it in my records. He did ask about the legality of the product, and how much THC it has. However, I am not on any scripts for pain medication. Still, I suspect that he might not be so supportive if the THC became detectable in lab tests, which it hasn't in my case, since the THC levelfor my CBD oil is around 0.03%.

but in practice, how would they control if the patients / users don't smoke it anyway? it's not like there is any difference, if you can sell marijuana.
okay. I'm not breaking the whole thing down, but from a HR point of view, saying in law that smoking isn't allowed increases the chances that many more people will understand and not smoke. They also know that people will smoke joints and blunts. However I believe less than if the state didn't care. How can I put this, fuck smoke. I mean vaping and not damaging my lungs is a big turn on. I am not knocking any joint or blunt or pipe smokers. I'm just saying,it works for me. Im a little high right now, I'll answer stuff I missed later.

Last edited:
speedi king....are us saying a PM wont mind that you have thc in your system now that its legal? I always figured that even in MMJ states PMs would never allow patients to use it or cut them off from their script if they do

Here is my view. My psych doc is my top doc. As far as the doctor that thought I should get ketamine treatment, I'm gambling here, he won't piss test me because he is not prescribing me any pills. I'm willing to gamble. There are plenty of doctors that would be happy with Ketamine treatment.

As long as things are cool between me and a few people, things are fine.

Last edited:
Updates. Off subject, but the ketamine worked absolute wonders for pain and lack of desire(for me) for opiates.

I have a medical connect. Don't know the strain, but it's like make you wanna throw up from the lemon/citrus taste, in a good way, indica or hybrid, kush af. It has kept me clean of opiates for any pain and even my use of Valium has dropped tremendiously.

Tomorrow, I'm off to buy a vaporizer.