• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

yeah im gonna get a 250ml bottle fill it with water and then put the 250mg i have inside it and mix and then just take about 8ml before work

Just woke up to find its arrived. Had 5-7.5mg, snorted. Feeling pretty good atm. Nice head buzz, energy etc.

Just gave my mum 5mg in a capsule ;)

Pleased so far :)

Tangerine Dream said:
Just woke up to find its arrived. Had 5-7.5mg, snorted. Feeling pretty good atm. Nice head buzz, energy etc.

Just gave my mum 5mg in a capsule ;)

Pleased so far :)
Careful there! She might want you to join her in doing the housework. =D

Haha, she's not feeling anything yet, I might give her 2 or 3mg more.

If anything she'd try and get me to do paperwork :\

I like the sound of your mum Tango. What with all her efforts for PETA and all. It's official-she rocks! :D

I find this stuff lasts ages and works wonderfully, but for the past week I've been taking it at 8:15am on the dot(i've been preparing it the night before in apple juice next to my alarm clock). At 2 am the next evening I still can't sleep!!!!! Does it really last that long?

The whole week i used G to get to sleep, but that can't go on. Valerian root and melatonin worked well last night though, slept like a baby.

Hrmmmm, I didn't have the effect of it lasting that long actually and I'd say it's highly unusual. (unless you're doing top up lines) Sure you're not having shit loads of caffiene during the day? I know it sounds ridiculous, but perhaps have a look at what you're eating and drinking throughout the day.

How much are you having?

I worded that wrong, not till 2 am the next evening, 2am that evening(next day) :)

I've been taking around 9mg orally in the morning, no caffeine and no re dosing during the day.

Hrmmmm ok. 9mg is a fair bit!

I think the normal dose is about 5-7mg. If you want to sleep at night then it's probably a good idea to stay around that dosage. Bit hard when you're an amphetamines fan eh? :)

Greets to all... first post here on bluelight (old hand on some other substance-related forums though).

Someone I know is well into their third 100mg purchase of MDPV at the moment, and although definitely overusing/sleep deprived is pretty OK at this point. He's really big into harm reduction though, and has access to certain meds like enalapril and atenolol for blood pressure and other cardiac symptoms, not to mention benzos, sedative/hypnotics, phenibut and other substances that suppress the tendency toward panic/anxiety in higher doses.

The worst this stuff has done is erode away a good deal of his self-control... it's very difficult to resist 'chasing' after effects for foolish lengths of time, not to mention it produces cravings starting a few hours after wearing off and lasting at least a day or two. I understand it's really nothing compared to meth or coke, but standalone/lacking perspective it can look bad to some people.

This guy has been dosing so far by initially mixing 100mg MDPV powder with 50-100ml of water and either administering it intranasally (repeated small amounts) via pump mist sprayer, or rectally in one or two larger doses. He hasn't done it rectally for a while now, as this can unpredictably slow absorption and draw the effects WAY out (particularly sleeplessness). So can too much intranasal use too, as it builds up a blood level eventually... but it's much more predictable and easier to control.

He did experience a bout of serious depression after the first 100mg was gone, but could have been contributed to by any number of a wide variety of factors.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and report on this fellow's discoveries.

Last edited:
mtgg may be about to wright a on the road novel for the chemical generation of late cpital.

aLL I NEE I THE ENDLESS SPOOL OF PAPER TO REEL OF MY STIMULATED GIBBERINGS.

CAPSLOCK CONTROL MIGHT ALSO HELP

MDPVagrant said:
Greets to all... first post here on bluelight (old hand on some other substance-related forums though).

Someone I know is well into their third 100mg purchase of MDPV at the moment, and although definitely overusing/sleep deprived is pretty OK at this point. He's really big into harm reduction though, and has access to certain meds like enalapril and atenolol for blood pressure and other cardiac symptoms, not to mention benzos, sedative/hypnotics, phenibut and other substances that suppress the tendency toward panic/anxiety in higher doses.

The worst this stuff has done is erode away a good deal of his self-control... it's very difficult to resist 'chasing' after effects for foolish lengths of time, not to mention it produces cravings starting a few hours after wearing off and lasting at least a day or two. I understand it's really nothing compared to meth or coke, but standalone/lacking perspective it can look bad to some people.

This guy has been dosing so far by initially mixing 100mg MDPV powder with 50-100ml of water and either administering it intranasally (repeated small amounts) via pump mist sprayer, or rectally in one or two larger doses. He hasn't done it rectally for a while now, as this can unpredictably slow absorption and draw the effects WAY out (particularly sleeplessness). So can too much intranasal use too, as it builds up a blood level eventually... but it's much more predictable and easier to control.

He did experience a bout of serious depression after the first 100mg was gone, but could have been contributed to by any number of a wide variety of factors.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and report on this fellow's discoveries.
Thankyou so much for your findings on MDPV, very helpful indeed. :) I can see myself having little self control with this substance, so I've decided to keep away for awhile. It's a shame really, but I don't want to take that risk.

Does anyone else have any findings like this?

MDPV =MUCHO super dooper sex = A GOOD THING! ~ In my humble opinion!