• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

^
Would this stuff give you a belllringer?

I love my cocaine IV and I'm also not impartial to Methylphenidate

would MDPV be similar? I'm guessing it would be less hard on the hart than methylphenidate but more than coke , but thats just guessing

I'm guessing it would be less hard on the hart than methylphenidate but more than coke

As far as drugs of abuse go, cocaine is pretty much the top of the 'damages your heart' tree

MDPV seems fairly benign (well as benign as a CNS simulant can get) in terms of cardiotoxicity, but it hasn't been around that long compared with most of the popular stimulants. All I can really coment is caveat emptor ('buyer beware' for those not of a Latin inclination)

^ It should have been pretty obvious - to me anyway - if it was going to cause any cardio problems. I've done fuckloads & my cardio blood pressure readings aren't any worse - in fact they're better - tho that isn't due to MDPV - I reckon not anyway.

The canadian white stuff is nowt like mdpv, more like "Psycho Sherbit" "OR Ting Tong Dust" Def A stim, But not "Pervert Powder"

Last edited:
Fuck the "Ting Tong Dust" (Ting Tong is Thai for Crazy, which is where I renamed this substance)
The name of this White stuff is

Methylenedioxypyrovalerone. (MDPV)

What I understand to be MDPV (off white/brown) is called

1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-pyrrolidinyl-pentan-1-one

Anyone care to shed some light on this rather confusing concept?

The effects of these 2 compounds seemed obviously very different
the White has no "Perv Factor".
This is of the upmost importance to me.
I was starting to get mainstream sexual thoughts on the white Ding Dong.

Last edited:
I have been on this new pale tan PeeVee. It 60% does the trick but I have smelled 250mg since 10pm last net? 16 hours? just cracked another 100mg.
Good but not the RC I expect. This is Counsil PV. Like the Rocky/Soapbar. Commercial weak ass shit! Nee good!

Fuckin, mdpv::: What a frustrating 4 letter word.

And I get sleepy on it which is not a positive sign.

im currently on Duromine to lose some weight. Mdpv suppresses your appetite yes?
I haven't heard alot about it. If someone could pm me with some more info on mdpv it would be greatly appreciated in relation to weight loss. and umm yeah.......

The bastard MDPV is Fucking counsil Grade??? what shit is this?
500mg in less than 24 hours???
I dont think so.
Not altogether above board

100mg should be way enough for one person for one night.

AND the duration is wrong!!!! even at high dose, The effects wear before time. I am beginning to wish I never hear about Pervert Powder!

Mind, It is is nice though. Just not the Real Pure RC

gabbachris said:
Methylenedioxypyrovalerone. (MDPV)

What I understand to be MDPV (off white/brown) is called

1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-pyrrolidinyl-pentan-1-one

Anyone care to shed some light on this rather confusing concept?

From what I've read on the net, they are the same substance. What do you mean by "council grade" btw?

I just got word that a bulk vendor was accidently selling Diphenyl Prolinol as MDPV. Can anyone whos had Diphenyl Prolinol & the 'brilliant white' MDPV comment on their similarities?

QUOTE REPLY to - http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=6274852#post6274852

I know for a fact that was correct and the "vendor" (who is now closed!).
But don't you think there are other forums you can discuss that on.

I got a 50mg free sample in the mail recently which i believe was not MDPV. I had 30mg and a friend had 20mg, he had basically no effects and went to sleep immediately and i just got talkative for a few hours, had massive anxiety and couldnt get to sleep for ages.

Sounds to me like it was Diphenyl Prolinol .

I was only following this thread for a while at the beginning, but I think I may have just had the most ridiculous/abusive encounter with MDPV.

Well, looks like I can't post a URL due to my post count, so if someone else could when they get a chance, I'd appreciate it. It is titled "Just did 1000mg of MDPV in under 4 days (WARNING: DESCRIPTIVE)" and is near the top.

And yes, I did indeed do 1g in around 90 hours. Unless I'm hugely different from anyone else, it seems like you would freak out long before you could ever OD on it, which is nice to know. My only other history stims was a meth encounter a coupe of years ago, and randomly did coke before that. Didn't really notice it.

I'm kind of proud that I'm OK, but letting people know because it was damned stupid. It stimulants cause similar symptoms in you, be respectful to your penis and don't use them.

is it legal here?

i saw a site a while back offering 100mg free samples, id like to try it as a study aid since class starts in a week and a half. could someone link me to it (or pm it to me)

AuraithX said:
I just got word that a bulk vendor was accidently selling Diphenyl Prolinol as MDPV. Can anyone whos had Diphenyl Prolinol & the 'brilliant white' MDPV comment on their similarities?

I have both the 'brilliant white' mdpv and diphenylprolinol, i put 2 blobs of each very close to each other on a piece of foil and waved a lighter underneath. The mdpv vaporised wayyyy before the diphenyl prolinol even started to melt. not proof that the mdpv is mdpv but proof that it's not diphenyl prolinol.

Edit: with mdpv being a reuptake inhibitor does this basically if you take some and sit there doing nothing you won't get hugely high but if you take some then do some dopamine releasing activities all that dopamine will stay in your brain and you will feel great? I never thought about this before, i guess it would explain it's pro sexual nature and also explain why the two times i took it i wasn't hugely impressed, I didn't do anything particularly exciting while on it!

Last edited:
ok so i tried my mdpv 50mg snorted it no real rush realy 5mg snorted another 5mg then another 5mg realy jittery. i could focus more but no rush or uephoria or howeva you spell it like meth or ice. so the i iv'd the rest no rush again realy. the come down was horrible the next 2 days. will try never again and advise on not using it.
mine was a brownish kind of tinge with a very family meth tast/smell especialy when iv'd.
very very fine powder
my 2c