• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

Hmm, I got 1g of white MDPV a couple of months back from a Canadian supplier, and it seems to work basically as descirbed (here and in other places on the net). Never tried the tan version, so I can't compare them... Also, I have zero knowledge about chemistry, so I wouldn't be able to do any testing... Is there anything I should be worried about?

On a side note, I have ordered methylone from different suppliers, and received substances that were very different (crystalline shiny white vs. sort of tannish lumpy powder) that have the exact same effect... it probably means nothing, but I thought I should mention that...

I've tried white MDPV from "Canadian suppliers" as well. A potent stimulant effect, but not the effect I was expecting or would expect from MDPV.

^Someone will, but the latest stuff is still a mystery. I forget the name of some other white I had - some novel stimulant that was accidentally produced due to crossed wires or some such apparently.

I could find out I suppose.

Diphenylprolinol - that's what the stuff was. Mild stimulant effects, not going to make you sit up & bark the way MDPV does

I read that diphenylprolinol is active at above 25mg... the white "MDPV" (or whatever) I've tried is definitely active at 5-10mg... I don't think it is the placebo effect, I've done it a number of times with the same results, but who knows. I think the biggest amount I've tried was about 25mg in one night, and that was a bit too much for me... So I guess what I have is probably not diphenylprolinol... I really wish I could test this in some way... Is there an "MDPV testing for absolute morons" procedure or something?

The MDPV I got a few months ago from the UK vendor produced expected effects. Its was the 'brilliant white'

I bought some from a student having a business named <edited>. The MDPV was described as "Brilliant White".

I think it works pretty much like MDPV is supposed to, is this the sama batch as some of you say is NOT MDPV?

I can only use it if I get around 2-3 hours between each nasal dose (allowing for a light crash between doses), otherwise it gets me anxious and scattered.
Could Clonidine be a good help on the physical symptoms here?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everyone i can't be fucked to read through the 35 pages i just wanted to know what form it comes in. can it be iv'd

Anything "can" be i.v.ed - I wouldn't recommend it tho

quick!!!!!!!!!! tell him before he has to read the thread (or use the search button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

thanks for the advice and yeah could you be fucked reading through 35 pages at the moment. fucken smart arse
and the search function showed no results. so much for harm minimization

Last edited:
IV use is probably a good way to go through a silly amount in a very short space of time (see reports about consumption by smoking) as the occasional time I've used via IM has ended with me thinking,"I've done HOW FUCKING MUCH in one night"

There's also a danger using that route, if IM is anything to go by, that you'll wank yourself to death! =D

Paddington said:
I bought some from a student having a business named <edited>. The MDPV was described as "Brilliant White".

I think it works pretty much like MDPV is supposed to, is this the sama batch as some of you say is NOT MDPV?

I can only use it if I get around 2-3 hours between each nasal dose (allowing for a light crash between doses), otherwise it gets me anxious and scattered.
Could Clonidine be a good help on the physical symptoms here?

Do we understand 'no source discussion'?

I also know people who've IV's this batch without problems.

Last edited by a moderator: