• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread V12. MDPerV Harder

The rent is only 3 slices of Hovis per day @F.U.B.A.R.
It is to be left next to the bin outside daily at 23.59 PM or else.

Is it any wonder I ended up getting into all kinds of weird occult & ghost stuff being raised on this as a kid?

Man, I fuckin loved Rentaghost as a kid...

100% the same here, the amount of stuff you can find for that show online is mad, it is a proper cult show it seems.
Another one I love is called Round The Twist, it may be a bit after your time in a way but I personally love this series, the wunderpants episode is still one I think of to this day.

In a way I cannot wait for my brothers wife to have her kid, IU am gonna raise the kid on good telly such as Round The Twist & Rent A Ghost.

The last few weeks I've got a weird crush on that Tory scum-cunt Priti Patel (Home Secretary)
TBH I find nearly everything she says & stands for 100% repugnant, I'd prefer to have my teeth pulled out by some kinda industrial tools than to vote for her but I'd sure as hell give her some cock.

The last few weeks I've got a weird crush on that Tory scum-cunt Priti Patel (Home Secretary)
TBH I find nearly everything she says & stands for 100% repugnant, I'd prefer to have my teeth pulled out by some kinda industrial tools than to vote for her but I'd sure as hell give her some cock.

Actually, I can understand where you're coming from there mate. She does have a certain MILF appeal about her. I also had the same guilty fantasy about Edwina Curry 30 odd years ago. So I've obviously got no taste in wimmin..

Pffffff....still unsure about which one of the dirty three was best:

1. batch of a-PHP was Euphorie af - outstanding, really lovely stuff...

2. small, transparent cristalline batch of a-PVP was almost the same - very potent!

3. bright-white PV batch was the bomb - better than the latter, more tan ones

Damn...

2. small, transparent cristalline batch of a-PVP was almost the same - very potent!

3. bright-white PV batch was the bomb - better than the latter, more tan ones

Damn...

When MDPV was freebased from Hcl the high was too short for me & also "too clean" if you know what I mean.
As much as a-pvp was good compared to clean MDPV there was no competition

The thing with a-pvp was I cannot stop, no matter how long I've been up I gotta smoke till it is gone.
I did 8 days awake on that stuff, FML!!!!!!

I almost every time had 99,5 to 99,8% pure a-pvp, a-php and a-pihp. Problem with the stuff is that as someone already said you cannot stop vaping till it’s gone. Went through 340g of Alpha pyrrolidines without anything to come down. Bought 10g and was constantly on it for 3 days straight, then went to sleep totally wasted and did the same again. This I did 2 weeks a month for around 7 years. Wasted time. I managed to well put it away despite that I got a lighter sleep afterwards. When you take benzos with it it’s not as physically distressing but the moorishness stays. And it makes you dumb as fuck, as with no other upper. All I can do on it is play some pc games, read a bit, but not too much and wank. That’s it. Music is too distressing, you need much benzos to cope with it as is any video, be it yt, movies or series.

Totally different if you put 10mg of etizolam equivalent into 1g of the alpha pyrrolidines, when you vape it together you get instant godmode. Almost the best high there is. Totally relaxing, good mood, no need to redose and everything makes fun (expect the Germans, but no drugs help there expect euthanasia like na-pentatol iv.)

8 days!!?? Christ.

I did straight through the night, 2 nights running on MDPV several times. Those 60 hour sessions were more than enough for me, as my state of mind was never good by that stage to say the least.

Thank God that someone invented benzos, otherwise I don't know how I'd ever have ended those sessions and got some sleep without losing the plot completely.

(I've noticed that whatever excess any one person has gone to, it seems that there will always be someone else that has gone to way more excess. This is in any aspect of life, not just drugs.)

Last edited:
8 days!!?? Christ.

I did straight through the night, 2 nights running on MDPV several times. Those 60 hour sessions were more than enough for me, as my state of mind was never good by that stage to say the least.

Thank God that someone invented benzos, otherwise I don't know how I'd ever have ended those sessions and got some sleep without losing the plot completely.

(I've noticed that whatever excess any one person has gone to, it seems that there will always be someone else that has gone to way more excess. This is in any aspect of life, not just drugs.)
The best I did on MDPV was 4-5 days.
I could put MDPV down at a certian point but a-pvp was impossible for me.

It got to the point where I could smoke 15mg in one go & get a high of 5 mins then start to come down, the cramp in my body was horrific & I was actually insane, I was thinking ghosts were in the bin & I was hearing things. I ended up doing a week in a Mental Health unit due to my behaviour in public.

I had that much Flakka coming outta me my mate had a kitten & it curled up under my arm for some reason & actually got high from off my sweat.
I wish I was joking.

The best I did on MDPV was 4-5 days.
I could put MDPV down at a certian point but a-pvp was impossible for me.

It got to the point where I could smoke 15mg in one go & get a high of 5 mins then start to come down, the cramp in my body was horrific & I was actually insane, I was thinking ghosts were in the bin & I was hearing things. I ended up doing a week in a Mental Health unit due to my behaviour in public.

Those drugs + that amount of sleep deprivation would batter anyones mental health. I could never leave the house during those sessions, and I'm glad I didn't.

Last edited:
With flakka I once made 6,5days, with hits taken every 15minutes. Normal was 3,5 days for me. I once had some bottles of booze standing by and while I got annoyed by vaping pyrros all the time i started drinking along with it. After 1,5 bottles of 0,7l 35% alcohol I fell into bed after a relatively happy evening. this was an exception and I woke up without a real hangover.

btw ghb doesnt go nearly as well with these alpha pyrrolidines, makes everything more jittery and does noth against this underlying dysphory.

Last edited: