European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two grams of pure white powder arrived today - my very first order of MDPV.
I'm not sampling it until next week due to commitments, I can hardly wait !!

MDPV_Psychosis sorry to hear you're struggling :( it sounds like a bad place, remember things can and will improve, though it's hard to think of that I know..

Take care man^ 2g for a first timer is a lot, I think. Start low and enjoy :)^

Im going mental clinic or what ya call it, for sum time now my dear fiends, 5 days a week then home in weekends. Bah, but the best for me I guess.

i suspect all you need is a long break from PV Nicklazz, maybe say goodbye to it alltogether. Its not good news for anyone that stuff. Especially those that become daily users of the stuff. I was thinking about re-ordering but i dont think I'll bother. I'll be better off putting the money aside for etiz considering ive let my habit balloon again, its gonna take a while to get y tolerance down again, so im gonna need to get some whilst its still easily available.

It sure is MDB. And I have (hopefully) said goodbye to a-pvp and mdpv and drugs close to that for good.

Good you not going order MDPV.

Just found out my crib is a psychosis-madness house, man had allmost none voices talking to me in mental clinic, but right as I walked in my crib *BANG* voices/crazy thinkin about people talking about me. Looking forward to going back on sunday to mental clinic, im havin a blast over there. People love me. I love them. Lovely place. <3

Looking forward to going back on sunday to mental clinic, im havin a blast over there. People love me. I love them. Lovely place. <3

yeah i think one of the things that helps the most about these sort of places and drug rehab places is the support the 'clients' give each other, no one judges anyone, as they are all in the same boat.

Good luck with that..Nicklazz, you are a solid bloke and deserve a break! No more mpdv for sure ;) But from our many chats you are a decent respectful, thoughtful bloke, so i do mean you deserve a break :) Hope you kick the stuff you know deep down fucks you over, to the curb/get rid of em/don't buy em again, and keep doing the things you know help make u feel better!

nicklazz... how much did you use and over how much time?

it would be nice to at least have a short history of your mdpv use to see what it took to drive someone to the mental clinic.

but im very glad you sought out help and are working things out man, you deserve it!

yeah i think one of the things that helps the most about these sort of places and drug rehab places is the support the 'clients' give each other, no one judges anyone, as they are all in the same boat.

Yea you are 100% right :) Looking even more for going now tomorrow, its fuckin up outside for me, wild night yesterday hah.

Good luck with that..Nicklazz, you are a solid bloke and deserve a break! No more mpdv for sure ;) But from our many chats you are a decent respectful, thoughtful bloke, so i do mean you deserve a break :) Hope you kick the stuff you know deep down fucks you over, to the curb/get rid of em/don't buy em again, and keep doing the things you know help make u feel better!

Thanks bro, means a lot you sayin that. <3

I will do my best to kick it for real, even kick them all stims. But that's a battle that will be even harder, but for first going for kick mdpv/apvp.

nicklazz... how much did you use and over how much time?

it would be nice to at least have a short history of your mdpv use to see what it took to drive someone to the mental clinic.

but im very glad you sought out help and are working things out man, you deserve it!

well started with a-pvp, moved over to mdpv then I have switched between them a year soon I think, not much at once, 500mg-1,5g orders once in a while, in summer I did it often, but with all my diagnosis/my life that little amount fuck me up very easily, here sum from sum of my psychosis (and I hear voices/etc now in general because of my mdpv use).

But if ya want my whole story check this thread out and number 9. You going read sum serious wild stuff from me for sure.

Thanks <3

Well delusions/hallucinations aka Psychosis as there have been said.

A few examples from mine experiences:

I have seen the whole world change, sandstorm everywhere outside, no matter where I looked, small monsters running around, purple lighting all over the sky.

Ghost ninjas jumpin down from the roof and when they hitted the floor, my whole flat fuckin shaked/jumped, as the same time im getting hammered down of ghost goats or what it was, and my couch jumping up and down dancing.

Been gassed, couldn't breath, all smelled like gas, while I was grabbed on my legs, I fall around, thinked I should die.

My gf all she said was being change by the psychosis, also her expression in her face. I almost stabbed her from the evil things she said to me (mind it was the psychosis), after it was gone she told me about the horrible night and she had tried all night while she cried of saying that all I heard was fake, and I should relax etc. + My windows was getting smashed and police light/sirenes was going on at the same time.

Seen people jumpin in my windows, and seen people trying to get in, and ended me switching from would kill em with a hammer and crying for them to don't hurt me. I ended going over to my neightboor askin if there was guys rob us.

Have seen 3 of myself making lines fighting over who should get most, while I was up in the wall, like a fly on the wall, then suddenly "waking" up on the floor making lines, discuss with the others of me (who wasn't there anymore) so I was really talking with myself, and I did dad in days.

And I could go on, 8(;)

Last edited:
remember correlation ain't causation.

you're right, 'it aint necessarly so'. Chances are that there is at least a link between his pv usage and his symptoms though. We'll never know unless in some parallel universe there is a Nicklazz who'd never touched mdpv.

you're right, 'it aint necessarly so'. Chances are that there is at least a link between his pv usage and his symptoms though.
That's what "correlation doesn't imply causation" means.

We know there's a link, namely PV use followed by commitment. But we don't know if the PV caused the mental problems or if the mental problems caused the PV use.

The story for reverse causation goes as follows. Someone with psychological problems initially turns to drugs as a form of self-medication. The drugs don't control the problems sufficiently, eventually medical help is required. In this case, the underlying medical condition caused both the drug use as well as the eventual commitment.

Last edited:
mdpv is making me it's bitch. my boyfriend and I are addicted and each time I do it it just leads me into a more paranoid delusional state and redosing. its ruining our lives. I never got addicted to anything like this before. I don't even know how the fuck to stop or what the replace it with. elp

I want PV.. so much. Me ya all talking about? ;)

I had mental problems long before my pv usage, borderline personality disorder, anxiety/paranoia, adhd(they think?), and OCD, they got load worse because of MDPV + the psychotic symptoms I havin now, voices etc etc. so FUCK PV, but I WANT! :|

brandles don't switch over to something ells, the addiction switch is sum crap, do sober and try like loads of others are doing, know it is fuckin hard.
And hard to be sober, man its hard. I know.

I want PV.. so much. Me ya all talking about? ;)

I had mental problems long before my pv usage, borderline personality disorder, anxiety/paranoia, adhd(they think?), and OCD, they got load worse because of MDPV + the psychotic symptoms I havin now, voices etc etc. so FUCK PV, but I WANT! :|

If you had mental problems like those before your PV use PV is only going to make them much worse. It actually gives me all of those mental problems.

In the name of HR I'd actually recommend crystal meth over PV any day, less fiendish, more euphoric and maybe slightly less paranoia enducing but I have seen full blown shadow people after a few days on it.

Yes is going to, and it do. Man fullblown delusion/psychosis paranoid crazyness when on pv or any stim these days, My mind and body can't do it more, its going in my daily life too more and more after each time im snorting em' stims. And im a stim fiend, hah its hard to should never do again (or try not to..).

I tried PV for the first time on Sunday...

50TXl.gif

.. and done it everyday since. You guys didn't overexaggerate on this substance!
First day, I snorted it at 11am [tiny test line: did basically nothing] and again at about 2pm [~10mg: WOW] then didn't sleep a wink that night - it really is potent stuff 8o
That gave me time to re-read just about all the MDPV megathreads though !

I have had adequate sleep each night since thanks to quetiapine and been eating and drinking well, so am still feeling healthy as normal
So far, no comedown whatsoever - not sure if that's because I havent stayed up more than 48 hrs? Is it courtesy of the quetiapine? I thought the comedown was meant to be horrific but felt no ill effects, no anxiety even a long time after final dose, which is so different from my amphetamine experiences.

I'm SO glad I read up about PV on Bluelight before I tried it or I wouldnt have treated it with the respect it needs. So far I'm loving it <3 great stimulant and not at all tweaky!! I'm using it in a pretty functional way, admittedly, and only letting myself redose minimum 4-5 hours apart...

Maybe I'll give it a break tomorrow..though it's soo good I dunno if I will. Just had to post here to say how grateful I am to people who've posted knowledge about PV before on Bluelight (especially this European board) for harm reduction info and just great advice :):)
And good luck to those who are finding it hard to give up. I can sympathise having now felt those real redose urges and I'm ONLY snorting - let alone vaping or IVing.

Status
Not open for further replies.