Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovely to see sum activity in here again =D

So there I was, on my favorite vendor so close to order that mdpv or apvp or fuckin hell even a weaker stim again, but fuckin no I did good, new times has come for Nick. Ended up order a g of AH-7921. Im a little proud of myself, even it does not sound of doing much, I feel I did good for not ordering stims.

Last edited:
PeevBalls have sparked my interest, anyone done it before, views etc?........

lovely to see sum activity in here again =D

So there I was, on my favorite vendor so close to order that mdpv or apvp or fuckin hell even a weaker stim again, but fuckin no I did good, new times has come for Nick. Ended up order a g of AH-7921. Im a little proud of myself, even it does not sound of doing much, I feel I did good for not ordering stims.

Nice one Brother. Keep it up mate. <3

Post #538 says it all for me. Horrible stuff. Powdered psychosis.

I've read as many positive MDPV stories as I have glowing reports of phenazepam abuse. But YMMV and that. And your sanity is your own after all.

I thought I was going to be one of those people.

A week down the line I'm plugging it in the railway station toilets, wandering from bar to bar like a smelly, foaming-at-the-mouth nutter. Most stories seem to follow a similar trajectory.

I'm sure there are one or two people who can escape any madness, but I've not seen much evidence either on Bluelight or in real life.

Post #538 says it all for me. Horrible stuff. Powdered psychosis.

I've read as many positive MDPV stories as I have glowing reports of phenazepam abuse. But YMMV and that. And your sanity is your own after all.

I've used PV by itself before a few times, I have a huge love of shooting base & gear, I can only imagine the feeling of mixing PV with some good gear.

Shambles has probably done it a million times and is obviously still here. But I really think it's a bad idea for anybody to be throwing MDPV in the mix if heroin's already a problem to whatever extent. Kinda like stoking a coal fire with napalm or something. It's far more fiendish than crack, and far more sneaky in its compulsiveness.

Again, YMMV.

Haven't hit the PV in a couple weeks but did just get through a 5 g run of 4f-PvP.

4f-PvP actually turned out to be vaporable surprisingly. Very harsh on the lungs but it does work. Stuff produces tons of smoke though.

This stuff rivals PV in the perv department (did for me anyways). There is an incredible crack like surge of perv v tthat hits very hard.

Doubt the stuff is safe to vap though. Smoke is acrid and hard as hell on the lungs. Sublingual dosing is VERY effective and kicks in damn near instantly.

i fukin invented em !!!

If you can get some good gear , just do as ya would a snowball but add say 35mg of peeve n it will fukin wreck you =D

ed

yeah so i decided top get some peev on monday 500mg it has to be , i do have about 3 euro credit wit my vendor so better use it eh ?
Was thinking about getting some fLuborazepam powder as well but am getting Xanax instead will save that for another day .

Last edited:
i fukin invented em !!!

If you can get some good gear , just do as ya would a snowball but add say 35mg of peeve n it will fukin wreck you =D

tbh brimz i've never cranked white, only ever smoked.
it's my Birthday coming up really soon & I was looking at some mxe or to try some EAPB but I think i'll mark this mile stone with a "brimz ball"

haha yeah they do fuk ya up that's why you need some good gear , cos the peeve will have you shirt off tweeking like a bastard so obviously decent gear is needed to offset that . Failing that half decent gear n benzo's

"Brimz Ball" yep Patented %)

Haven't hit the PV in a couple weeks but did just get through a 5 g run of 4f-PvP.

4f-PvP actually turned out to be vaporable surprisingly. Very harsh on the lungs but it does work. Stuff produces tons of smoke though.

This stuff rivals PV in the perv department (did for me anyways). There is an incredible crack like surge of perv v tthat hits very hard.

Doubt the stuff is safe to vap though. Smoke is acrid and hard as hell on the lungs. Sublingual dosing is VERY effective and kicks in damn near instantly.

Mate god damn it :(

You remember how better you where doing when u sober? U can do it, we can do it. Im here, just pm me ya kno. <3

What can I say?

I pick myself up and try again.

Most likely I will use again... gonna try not to but common let's be realistic. I've been fighting this battle with PV since 2007. Its nearly 2014. Methinks I will never truly quit.

/shrugs

Since 2007? Fucking hell man, I always thought of myself as a hardcore pv head but you're on a whole different level. The nine months of pretty much daily use left me a shell of my former self, almost killed me, but you've been going at it for what, six years?

Amazing you still have managed to keep your life on track enough to still have an internet connection(if you're posting from a public library, disregard this).

Good luck man

Right was is the difference between Mdpv & Apvp n why should i buy MDPV . I haven't had the other one can get it easily enough but i'm not about wasting money on drugs i'm not gonna use so can someone please explain the merits of each one

I'd also like to know what all the fuss is about with a-pvp. I haven't tried it either, as whenever I'm in an 'MDPV' kinda mood, I accept no imitations and get MDPV.

Yeah but some of the Peeve heads in here do get the A version sometimes n i wanna know why ?

I'm looking 4 forward to my 500mg of headfuk .

what exactly is an mdpv mood? :)
also if some will be doing comparisons, can they also mention this newish 4fpvp too?

the way i remember it, apvp appeared after the pv ban and most said it was a situation similar to the banning og meph and introduction of 4mec... meaning a far less effective replacement with a somewhat shittier effects profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.