• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDPV) Experienced: Supercrack

I doubt your mileage will vary much while smoking high doses of mdpv. Thing is, most people don't do high enough doses. I applaud them for the good choice, but if you really want to experience the supercrack people talk about you have to take like 15-20mg in one hit (and of course hold it for at least 30s). People take those amounts as high oral doses and expect much lower ones to be needed when smoking, which is not true if you're after the rush. I also noticed lying down after the hit makes the rush feel stronger, feels like the gravity is helping the drugged blood to stay in the brain. The whole rush feels a lot like an orgasm except for the lack of pleasure in your genitals. You have the suddenly deep pleasant breathing, the mind going completely blank, the increased tactile sensations..

once again, writing about this made me feel quite fiendy and agitated..

Yeah I chased about 100mgs in 4 hours during friday night - a litle too much considering I have no tolerance, but man I'm addicted to chasing drugs & when I do it I can't stop

How does smoking MDPV compare to smoking methamphetamine or crack?

When I smoked meth, I liked it much better than crack since the high lasted 4-5hrs instead of 4-5 minutes.

I don't like stimulants too much tough b/c I have clinical anxiety and panick attack issues, thus I try to avoid them but I am curious about this matter.

Also, is there any difference regarding health between MDPV in salt form and MDPV in freebase form when smoking?

Id like to know too since i use mdpv via vapo occasionally when i wake up

ps: whats the half life via inhalation ?

ps2: seems to TASTE better if its free based

Last edited:
Have those of you who have smoked MDPV, have you noticed any kind of respiratory irritation from it?? I'd like to convert a bit of it to freebase before my supply runs out, but being asthmatic I'm generally a bit on the cautious side when it comes to smoking chemicals...

Nothing that I've noted particulary.
However I wouldn't advise smoking it - it's too addictive/fiendish.Maybe you have great self control tho :)
The original concerns related to vaping MDPV was in relation to an impurity in the first synth(s) - 2% pyrollidine if memory serves me & potentially carcinogenic - that stuff was the best MDPV by a country mile - perhaps some impurities are worth it.

so after my initial tests it seems to cause less irritation when freebased (could be due to the better taste / placebo tho). Very fiendish compared to oral

pricey...

No vendor discussions

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, well if it's "supercrack" then you'd probably be fiending for more and spending a bunch of money

IMing MDPV is on the edge of compulsive rdosing so I'd hate to imagine how much fiending for it goes on after smoking. Makes for utterly brilliant anamalistic sex though ;)

how is mdpv vs ritalin and coke

side effects, duration, high, comedown, etc

I thought the pyrilodine (about 2% by weight if I remember properly) in the early batches of MDPV was a result of decomposition and a sloppy synthesis, not a byproduct of smoking it...

I think you think correctly - hurray for sloppy synthesis I say ;)

I hate being the party pooper, but titles like the one you put to describe your experience, calling it "super crack" makes it look like something that should be put on a priority ban list.

I would suggest renaming the title so as not to give people the impression (dea included) that it is a replacement for a terribly addictive and socially demonized drug.

Just my thoughts, glad you enjoyed your experience though.

-Noddy

I hate being the party pooper, but titles like the one you put to describe your experience, calling it "super crack" makes it look like something that should be put on a priority ban list.

I would suggest renaming the title so as not to give people the impression (dea included) that it is a replacement for a terribly addictive and socially demonized drug.

Just my thoughts, glad you enjoyed your experience though.

-Noddy

well lets be honest- its very addictive and sends you crazy unless you use very moderate dosing, which i might add almost no-one does with this drug. its already banned in the uk but i managed to try it after the ban easily.

just a very addictive drug with a strong more feeling (kind of like crack)

How does smoking MDPV compare to smoking methamphetamine or crack? When I smoked meth, I liked it much better than crack since the high lasted 4-5hrs instead of 4-5 minutes
There are quite a few similarities, with the main tweak lasting less than an hour and the high as a whole, three to four hours. The physical effects (pounding heart, headache, sweating, etc) can be less dramatic than it can with crack or methamphetamine, but the rush is otherwise similar.

Also, the fact that the 'main effects' last an hour instead of 5-10 minutes makes it less "immediately moreish" than crack, so it's unlikely to have anyone hiding in the bathroom with a shotgun while doing it.

P.S. someone mentioned converting peevee to freebase -- it's worth noting that much of the MDPV powder being sold (which is often tannish in color) *already is* in freebase form, which is why smoking it "works well" without any conversion being done.... a hydrochloride salt simply would not vaporize properly and produce the desired effects. If in doubt, ask your supplier... if they don't know, they may not be such a great source.

Last edited:
a hydrochloride salt simply would not vaporize properly and produce the desired effects
Sure it would. I vaped white HCl just fine. Methamphetamine is usually HCl and people vape that ok.

I've taken MDPV... oral, snorted, smoked . . . and while the initial rush is indeed wonderful, especially snorted or smoked, I find that the comedown is so dysphoric that it just isn't worth it. Actually this goes for pretty much all stimulants for me, except modafinil. The reason I keep doing it from tiem to time is the vague longing for some super special fun time, and once that kicks in, there we go... it's a one-way street to more-more-more till the inevitable crash sooner or later. Great for extended sex sessions indeed though.

That's kind of how I keep my sanity too. I like to be pushed to the razor edge of insanity occasionally and explore the world where that secret moving alphabet that appears everywhere, although you can never quite read it, but you understand that it's showing you the perspective others will never comprehend, and unlocking the understanding of the entire universe for you...and you see the molecular structure of dust particles floating through the sunlight and it's all so crystal clear. It all makes sense! It cleanses me and makes me feel like I took a 2 week vacation sometimes. I am pretty much an adrenaline junkie. I used to accomplish this with hallucinogens...LSD 25 mostly. I'm sure I've far surpassed the amount of experimentation Jim Morrison did, just because there is no possible way he could've tripped as many times as I have, since I'm still alive and had a great 15 or so yr run. I'm actually much more aware than the average population, who seem to be getting more and more passive, blind, and ignorant. It's hard to exist on this planet with so many fools and idiots, though. 8) And they think I'm the one with the problem! 8)

Last edited:
I'm actually much more aware than the average population, who seem to be getting more and more passive, blind, and ignorant. It's hard to exist on this planet with so many fools and idiots, though. 8) And they think I'm the one with the problem! 8)
An "us and them" or "me vs. them" attitude doesn't strike me as a high level of awareness, so to speak. Those "thems" are gonna come and bug ya bigtime while on a high dose of stimulants, so watch out ;).

Last edited:
hi just out of curiosity, if you sprinkled some peevee on top of some bud or backy in a bong would it still get you rushin?