• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDPV) Experienced: Supercrack

Have those of you who have smoked MDPV, have you noticed any kind of respiratory irritation from it?? I'd like to convert a bit of it to freebase before my supply runs out, but being asthmatic I'm generally a bit on the cautious side when it comes to smoking chemicals...

rangrz, how many mg did you smoke per hit?

~10 to 15~

yeah, its harsh on the lungs and shit, but a few hits, is not worse then toking some harsh bud really....just dont make a habit of it I advise.

Someone get Fast and Bulbous into this thread. He knew about smoking MDPV, there was some terrible danger I remember him posting about it.

the decomposistion to pryllodine?

its not that super toxic.

Yeah, Something like pryllodine. (the only result for that on google is this thread!)

I mean, bluelight gives a lot of lip service to harm reduction and I think we should find out what the real chemical name is and post some facts about it because if it is really SUPERCRACK then people will be taking it to extreme measures, right? You sound like you have everything under control, but I know you've posted threads about how f*D everyone else seems to be, and we are.

I just think it'd be good to have some of what we know about the dangers available, so the smart highschoolers who read this forum make a 'internet informed' decision. We know the dumb ones don't care about it but thats OK imo.

I thought the pyrilodine (about 2% by weight if I remember properly) in the early batches of MDPV was a result of decomposition and a sloppy synthesis, not a byproduct of smoking it...

yes, the title supercrack is very obviously saying its safe and a good idea, as regular crack is suggested by the AMA as a daily supplement?

I thought the pyrilodine (about 2% by weight if I remember properly) in the early batches of MDPV was a result of decomposition and a sloppy synthesis, not a byproduct of smoking it...

Burning aka Combustion is a term for the rapid decomposition of a chemical via oxidation. Dude I hope you aren't telling yourself "I'm safe because I'm just smoking it not decomposing it" lol

STILL in this thread no one has named a chemical that actually exists. And whatever you guys are misspelling has like 2 different words that are similar

Pyrrolidine egor spelling
Potential Health Effects
Eye: Causes eye burns. Lachrymator (substance which increases the flow of tears).
Skin: Harmful if absorbed through the skin. Causes skin burns. Amines have been known to cause skin irritation/corrosion and allergic skin reaction.
Ingestion: Harmful if swallowed. May cause severe and permanent damage to the digestive tract. Lethal oral doses of pyrrolidine in rats resulted in effects to the mucosa, vascular disorders, congestion of the stomach and possible liver injury.
Inhalation: Harmful if inhaled. Causes chemical burns to the respiratory tract. Material volatilizes at room temperature. Inhalation exposure to rats resulted in lacrimation, nasal irritation with red discharge, and irritation to the paws. Pathology revealed bronchitis, conjunctivitis, and possible liver and kidney injury.
Chronic: Chronic inhalation and ingestion may cause effects similar to those of acute inhalation and ingestion.

or

Pyridine from wikipedia: (ranger spelling)
Pyridine is harmful if inhaled, swallowed or absorbed through the skin.[11] Effects of an acute pyridine intoxication include dizziness, headache, nausea and anorexia. Further symptoms include abdominal pain and pulmonary congestion.[12] Currently its evaluations as a possible carcinogenic agent showed there is inadequate evidence in humans for the carcinogenicity of pyridine, albeit there is limited evidence of carcinogenic effects on animals.[12] Available data indicate that "exposure to pyridine in drinking-water led to reduction of sperm motility at all dose levels in mice and increased estrous cycle length at the highest dose level in rats".[12] The LD50 in rats (oral) is 891 mg kg–1. Pyridine is highly flammable and its vapour will spontaneously ignite in air at room temperature.[11] Pyridine is readily degraded by bacteria to ammonia and carbon dioxide.[13]

Damn Man

yes, the title supercrack is very obviously saying its safe and a good idea, as regular crack is suggested by the AMA as a daily supplement?

I'm surprised that you're being such a little crying sarcastic internet shithead over this issue. Are you trying to say that no one smokes crack all the time and then also somehow imply that everyone who likes to get high but doesn't do crack cuz of the stigma wouldn't jump all over something like MDPV which is practically endorsed by the psychonaut community which cranks out 1000 posts a day marketing some connection between psychedelics and 'enlightenment/spirituality'?

You HAVE to know that the whole way bluelight justifies its existence, the disclaimer we're suppost to put on EVERYTHING is "Harm Reduction." I guess maybe is the poop in your head makes your little butt hurt?

Last edited:
good sir, I will tell you some words that I have told many people, not all whom where alive for long after.
further, mdpv is not endorsed by the trippers, because its a stimulant invented by CIBA that underwent human trails, but halflife and other oddness.

go fuck yourself.

and anyone with fractal artwork as an avatar is the kind of person I enjoy making squeek with a bayonet, because it fills with me with joy to remove that genetic code from the gene pool in the the cruelest way I can.

tl;dr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8htMKMXg3-0

Last edited:
You're missing a lot of details, and I can't frame your misspellings, lack of grammar, or anger as ironic.

Get some sleep man. <3 And some preparation-h. 8o =D

I've taken MDPV... oral, snorted, smoked . . . and while the initial rush is indeed wonderful, especially snorted or smoked, I find that the comedown is so dysphoric that it just isn't worth it. Actually this goes for pretty much all stimulants for me, except modafinil. The reason I keep doing it from tiem to time is the vague longing for some super special fun time, and once that kicks in, there we go... it's a one-way street to more-more-more till the inevitable crash sooner or later. Great for extended sex sessions indeed though.

Burning aka Combustion is a term for the rapid decomposition of a chemical via oxidation. Dude I hope you aren't telling yourself "I'm safe because I'm just smoking it not decomposing it" lol

I'm not smoking it, too risky with asthma from the sound of it...

I decided to try smoking MDPV a while back. I had no trouble keeping my use under control when snorting and eating it.

I didn't expect smoking it to be so much different. The nearly one gram of MDPV didn't last long after that. I'd smoke a little bit every few minutes. I'd tell myself that this will be the last hit, then I'll stop for the day/night. I'd do that many times before actually stopping. I'd continue to smoke it until the effects/side effects became unpleasant and scary enough that I was forced to stop. I had a week with little sleep because I'd start smoking MDPV as soon as I got home, and continue to do so for hours at a time, sometimes not quitting till after 2:00AM. I'm surprised I didn't have a heart attack or stroke. My heart rate got quite high at times, and I imagine my blood pressure did too.

Upon typing this message, I have gotten a sudden urge to smoke MDPV, really wishing I had some. I don't, and that is probably a good thing. I'll probably end up getting more later though. I'll be sure to get some clonidine or tizanidine first so I can have something to keep my blood pressure down. It would be far too dangerous for me otherwise. I won't allow myself to have MDPV without an alpha blocker to take with it.

On my birthday binge weekend I decided to give smoking peeVee a go when snorting it wasn't giving me the buzz I wanted. I must have smoked it for about 3 days straight. The euphoria it gave me was utterly insane. I am glad I ran out though, because I could have kept going for a lot longer. I won't let my friends do it though. Its looks, sounds and feels fucking depraved. Only for special occasions.

Been smoking of and on since noon. Giving into each desire would make me OD even with clonidine. It is similar but less difficult to smoke than dimethocaine which is stronger than MDPV and somewhat more euphoric.

Can't say it it like crack, but I want mo re, more ,more! I'm going to try to make freebase with 250-300mg and hope I failed last time because I tried making 20-<40mg at a time in a spoon. It still works if you fuck up, but not as well snorted, which hurts. plugging a well mixed solution keeping possible etra weight from baking soda migh make it work like snorted, both ways similarly intesnse and fast starting. Time to get started and have 1-2 hits follows by 250mg primidon9a phenobarbital pro-drug), 100mg seroquel, 1mg risperidone, Maybe 50mg trazodone,2 or 3 phenazepam and maybe 25-50mg thorazine, though I think I'' save in case I try unable to sleep a 3r time, accompanied by gabapentin and another 100-200mg seroquell, maybe part or 2 or 3 replaced with 2-4mg o-desmethyltra,adol snorted, only if I feel my breathing fine since the sleeping pills will have some respiritpry deressimg/slowing effect and c BE BAD WITH OPirates. I doubt but dont know how antipsychotics or the week ones effect it but phenobarb,phenazepam and o-desmethy probably effect a lot together and all at once might be too much. Then clonidine and my beta blocker slow heart rate,and bp AS DO some in ;ist.

Now making freebase to see if itworks and is worth doing. I hope it's better than HCL, but it could make me fuck up Back first days of smoking I'd dp it after my heart was pounding and blood rushing to fast and I was anxious 2,3, maybe 5 more eyeballed hita then I fe;t too bad and scared.

If first 6-10 hits are beeter freebased, will I stop when or before it gets real bad or keep going till dead or unconscious. I haven't smoked my self sick with current batches 3.5 -150-300mg used at most. I think I'll see if any can make the freebase(I probably can do it be simple to them without much mark up/. maybe get one to start carryin 4-meo-pcp, more, cheaper ,ethylom and som of Shulgin's creations that are interesting and made vry closRvrn importing, if the procedure and prices for making and precursors are similar, might as well make it. I hope I get thouh to someone who'd daa more opiatea ,dissociatives, HU-211(grow a bigger brain staying stoned and 1mg=500-1,000+ doses, or any of the psychs once common or never commom.

In my experience the adverse effects have gotten more significant over time. Not just over a long binge, but separate ones. It took a while to start getting such strong general anxiety and a longer while to get psychotic delusions and paranoia. The last two are also more associated with long binges and contrary to the anxious feeling may accompany the rush (although at the time you don't care much that there are things moving in your peripheral view). The anxiety part of the effect only sets in after the rushes.
On the bright side, the evolution of side effects have turned me down significantly and I didn't feel a urge to order more after finishing my bag, my occasional longing for a high has mostly switched back to mephedrone. I do feel like taking a hit of mdpv when I read much about it, though.

As a side question, has anyone else experienced trouble with body movement under the effect of MDPV? At first it's like the anxiety tends to paralyze me and makes movements much choppier. Like parkinson's without the extreme shakiness. On the other hand, after a couple of days of binging my baseline movement level goes up, like I have a controllable choreia. I make grimaces just because I fell like it, etc.. I guess all of that is probably also associated with other stimulants, it's just that I hadn't abused them to the same extent.

ur title sums it up perfectly .last wednesday i took receipt of 100mg,my previous experience with the substance was a small amount taken orally around 5mg. when i got my parcel the first thing that i done was snorted a wee bit.straight lift in mood,subtle but good euphoria took 10mg vallie that night to kill the mingin edgy paranoia ,i can go into detail about what happened in the few days that i was fried but the best i can say is that is a very complusive substance with the rong mind state. Anyway i smoked the last on sunday morning to make maself feel a bit better (hangover etc) within 5 minutes i noticed no shift in mood except the incredible horn haha. this is wen things went rong. my knees started to become purple/bruised it spread down my legs(whole legs bruised like i had been skatin) in the space of 10 mins ,i was watchn it happen, within hours my small toes started,almost goinh black(since open sores have devloped on my thumbs) i went to meet me friend to keep me company,on the way down the road,walkin normally fedlt incredly out of breath once i arrivd i munched a few beta blockers to slow things down started to relax n not worry abt whaat was going on within 4/5 hours i felt better,if i had a tiny bit more left it wudve been hopital material cos was scrapin the bag.as she is shes no welcome at my door .severe case ay vasoconstriction? if ur gna do it be safe have an mg scale n plz dont smoke it ,not worth hassle. stay safe folks . happy new year:) x(ps all is well )

Is the high comparable to anything? crack -cocaine like? or amp like?

Is the comedown really that bad? or is it just like acrack comedown..

I really don't get MDPV. It just doesn't do it for me, on any level. I feel 'good' off of it for about 1h orally or about 15 minutes snorted, not great, not euphoric just 'good'. No rush to speak of. After the initial phase I going into a mildly stimulated (regardless of the dose), neutral-slightly dysphoric mood with a strong tinge of what I can only describe as boredom. After a couple of hours all the effects vanish. It gave me an unpleasant comedown on one occasion, very mild/ no comedowns on all other occasions. I don't even get a desire to redose; I find speed, meph, butylone and methylone all much more moreish. It's pretty good as a sex/endurance enhancer I guess, but I still would prefer amphet. The only 'good' effect it has on me is that it allows me to type, considerably faster than I can in any other situation. One of my mates snorted a single line and experienced great euphoria which he compared to 'a good coke buzz'. :/ Your mileage may vary indeed.

Even more weirdly, the first time I tried it was on the tail end of a methylone experience - I was pretty much coming down off of methylone whilst coming up on PV. This was by my best experience with it, which seems strange because in retrospect it sounds like a bloody awful idea :D

As for smoking it, I imagine it would give a nice rush and probably would be a little moreish.

Such a weird drug, it somehow manages to feel like it's really harmful at the same time as feeling like it's benign /: