• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA & SPEED combo

MDMA + amphetamine combo in my experience usually ends up overly stimulating and drastically reduces empathy. If you decide to go ahead with the combo I wouldnt take anymore than 20mg d-amphetamine tops.

MDMA can make a user feel a bit heavy/floored, a bit of speed can really help with this and give the high energy. When you get your ratio of MDMA / amphetamine then <3

Mdma and speed is such a nasty crash. All of my worst crashes were mdma and speed but the unfortunate fact is that those were some of my best party nights no matter how much I don't want to admit it. Going to raves on speedy pills was a lot more fun than going to raves on clean pills and I used to purposely seek out speedy pills because of that. The price is much higher though when you come down. It's not fun.

Mdma and speed is such a nasty crash. All of my worst crashes were mdma and speed but the unfortunate fact is that those were some of my best party nights no matter how much I don't want to admit it. Going to raves on speedy pills was a lot more fun than going to raves on clean pills and I used to purposely seek out speedy pills because of that. The price is much higher though when you come down. It's not fun.

Is it worse than a speed crash ? If I spend a few days feeling like I've been run over, robbed and all I have to show for it is sore thumbs from gaming - yeah I'm going to feel shit. IF however I was dancing , going absolutely insane when 'that' sound starts - goosebumps down your neck, that rush when you think your going to fall over, you look about and all you see is saucer eyes and people smiling back at you <3.

I'll take the three days of hell of a comedown each and every time !

Yada Yada lots of words like danger, damage etc.

also, i was inspired by watching 90's generation E documentry, for people on there it seems like a standard combo, shame they are all doing alot of damage and not knowing it.

Sometimes I just don't know how I'm still alive.

I began taking MDMA in 1989. For some years I was puritanical about not mixing it with anything else (weed doesn't count) as MDMA was special enough, more than special enough, on it's own.

Then a friend from Singapore introduced me to the delight of Asian MDMA pills cut with crystal meth. Now, I'm not saying this was better than the pure Doves we'd had for years. But it was great. And sure beat the shit out of anything else I've ever seen MDMA cut with.

Am I right in thinking the first poster I quoted actually recommended caffeine as an alternative? I have no words in my contempt for that statement.

So anyway, what is this damage I've done to myself without knowing? Because we're a long way down the line now and there's no evidence to back up your scare stories. Sometimes I think a little theoretical knowledge can be a limiting and disappointing thing.