• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was prescribed same medicin. I ain't started using it yet though. But on the other hand panic attacks DURING exams in class is torture. I was prescribed 10mg and you Delton? He advised me to start with half a tablet a day for 1 week and then to 10 mg a day in week 2. I'm very curious how this will affect you. What are your main symptoms? Mine are instrusive thoughts and (social) anxiety. Never had this before btw all this abuse happened.

@strangestuff have you ever tryed an ssri ?

Yes I did last year in the summer which was around the beginning of my LTC . I've tried zoloft and lexapro both which were of no use. They were numbing my emotions out too much and making me more depressed. I wouldn't try them ever again. When I saw a dr who knew this stuff inside-out I got taken off the SSRI and had my endocrine system checked and it was off. If you have low dopamine, then ssris can cause issues. I found out that my ferritin levels are low (in the 30s when they should be around 100 in men) and this itself can cause low dopamine (along with my low T). So if you have iron issues like that then SSRIs can be bad but its not the SSRI--its your body.

This is why I've been trying to emphasize preparing your body for meds before taking em. But keep in mind SSRIs aren't the only meds out there for this stuff--thats what GPs toss around cause its in the handbook. There are other things like lyrica, buspar, vistaril, B blockers, etc.

I was prescribed same medicin. I ain't started using it yet though. But on the other hand panic attacks DURING exams in class is torture. I was prescribed 10mg and you Delton? He advised me to start with half a tablet a day for 1 week and then to 10 mg a day in week 2. I'm very curious how this will affect you. What are your main symptoms? Mine are instrusive thoughts and (social) anxiety. Never had this before btw all this abuse happened.
Hey,
Im taking 5mg and will raise the dose to 10mg after 1 week, same as you were advised to do. My main issues are intrusive thoughts, depression and (social)anxiety, too. Another one is vivid and crazy dreams and hypnagogia. But that's on and off. Well, and other stuff like blurry vision, shortness of breath and some more, but only on occasion.
I will keep you up to date :)
Im very curious, too. Haven't felt so excited since this whole shit started. I think just the thought of getting recovered finally makes me feel better, even if there is just a small chance that it will work.
And so far no side effects, that's pretty surprising. I hope I won't get some after increasing the dosage this weekend.

@Strangestuff: How long did you take the SSRIs?

Yes I did last year in the summer which was around the beginning of my LTC . I've tried zoloft and lexapro both which were of no use. They were numbing my emotions out too much and making me more depressed. I wouldn't try them ever again. When I saw a dr who knew this stuff inside-out I got taken off the SSRI and had my endocrine system checked and it was off. If you have low dopamine, then ssris can cause issues. I found out that my ferritin levels are low (in the 30s when they should be around 100 in men) and this itself can cause low dopamine (along with my low T). So if you have iron issues like that then SSRIs can be bad but its not the SSRI--its your body.

This is why I've been trying to emphasize preparing your body for meds before taking em. But keep in mind SSRIs aren't the only meds out there for this stuff--thats what GPs toss around cause its in the handbook. There are other things like lyrica, buspar, vistaril, B blockers, etc.
Thanks mate, I was the same tryed Zoloft didn't really help then when I came off it I felt worse.. It's honestly crazy what's Goin on here but btw thanks for all your replys appreciate it so much ! My doc hasn't even mentioned anything about the endrocine system shes just quick to through me ssris which don't really help atall. Next time I'm In the docs im goina ask to get it checked

Thanks mate, I was the same tryed Zoloft didn't really help then when I came off it I felt worse.. It's honestly crazy what's Goin on here but btw thanks for all your replys appreciate it so much ! My doc hasn't even mentioned anything about the endrocine system shes just quick to through me ssris which don't really help atall. Next time I'm In the docs im goina ask to get it checked
Same question for you. how long did you take it?

I got no words to describe what's going on. I don't wake up tired, I don't have crippling god damn motion sickness, i'm not dizzy. My memory is crystal clear, dp/dr is 90% gone. I dont experience heartbeat awarensss that much anymore. I guess running 5k everyday, being healthy and that neurofeedback is finally kicking in. I honnestly can't believe it's happening. Stay strong people.

I got no words to describe what's going on. I don't wake up tired, I don't have crippling god damn motion sickness, i'm not dizzy. My memory is crystal clear, dp/dr is 90% gone. I dont experience heartbeat awarensss that much anymore. I guess running 5k everyday, being healthy and that neurofeedback is finally kicking in. I honnestly can't believe it's happening. Stay strong people.
How long did it last ? Where you taking and meds ?

hey guys,

just wanted to share my story, haven't been on bluelight for like a year, a bit less probably. So ye a month after \i did mdma \i got really sick really fast from what \i guess was anxiety. I also had had pretty severe untreated astma which probably didnt help either by the way. From being totally fine one day I plummeted down really fast within a month or so. AFter doing all the cliche things like misdiagnosing myself with all kind of neurological diseases I discovered it was probably just axiety and decided to keep on going and try to get over it. After a year during which I had gone to school and all I gave up and started antidepressants. First 16 week of lexapro, than 10 zolaft and 10 effexor. All of which failed to work. Made me go really slow in the head. Tapering them isnt fun either. So 2 years later here I am, still trying to work everything out. The main problem is that my body still won't relax, muscle tention spasms, hyperventilating, zaps, dizzyness you know the drill \i could go on for ages but there is no use. Mentally I have improved a bit but im still thinking way too fast. The main thing that helped me improve mentally is stopping to go to forums. I used to be on them 8 hours a day, will fucking kill you. So here's some advice. Right now Im at a psychiatrist, my intake has all ready been going on for 4 months (btw ive all ready seen a pshychologist but cbt didnt help), becaues they can't really determine whats wrong. Theres defenitely anxiety in there but it doesnt fall within a common disorder. So they are trying to think what is the best course to take here, but i dont know honestly. I wonder if some people are around here that remember me from a while back, who have improved a bit and can maybe help me out a bit by giving advice. And dont give me just keep living crap cause ive tried that long enough. Like I said ive been dealing with this for a while now though admittedly without much effect but if anyone has any questions about the medications or anything please pm me. If you have advice idem, I dont wanne go checkign this forum again so make it a pm. Thanks.

hey guys,

just wanted to share my story, haven't been on bluelight for like a year, a bit less probably. So ye a month after \i did mdma \i got really sick really fast from what \i guess was anxiety. I also had had pretty severe untreated astma which probably didnt help either by the way. From being totally fine one day I plummeted down really fast within a month or so. AFter doing all the cliche things like misdiagnosing myself with all kind of neurological diseases I discovered it was probably just axiety and decided to keep on going and try to get over it. After a year during which I had gone to school and all I gave up and started antidepressants. First 16 week of lexapro, than 10 zolaft and 10 effexor. All of which failed to work. Made me go really slow in the head. Tapering them isnt fun either. So 2 years later here I am, still trying to work everything out. The main problem is that my body still won't relax, muscle tention spasms, hyperventilating, zaps, dizzyness you know the drill \i could go on for ages but there is no use. Mentally I have improved a bit but im still thinking way too fast. The main thing that helped me improve mentally is stopping to go to forums. I used to be on them 8 hours a day, will fucking kill you. So here's some advice. Right now Im at a psychiatrist, my intake has all ready been going on for 4 months (btw ive all ready seen a pshychologist but cbt didnt help), becaues they can't really determine whats wrong. Theres defenitely anxiety in there but it doesnt fall within a common disorder. So they are trying to think what is the best course to take here, but i dont know honestly. I wonder if some people are around here that remember me from a while back, who have improved a bit and can maybe help me out a bit by giving advice. And dont give me just keep living crap cause ive tried that long enough. Like I said ive been dealing with this for a while now though admittedly without much effect but if anyone has any questions about the medications or anything please pm me. If you have advice idem, I dont wanne go checkign this forum again so make it a pm. Thanks.
Have you had any scans or anything ? I'm waiting to see a neurologist and my docs told me he will probs do a scan.

hey guys,

Of course I remember you :)

Talk to me about anything - I'm always willing to listen. And yeah I know it might not help you at all, but I'll try to anyways if you're up for it.

me2point0 I hate people like you. I honestly wish you shit in your life.
I honnestly can't even look at my own comment and see anything wrong about it. Is it the way I type that makes you mad or my attitude?

For others, no medication. I just decided to have a good sleep schedule, because that made it worse. I've been experiencing these symptoms for 16 months now. It just makes me happy to see it improve and i'm sorry if you think these are 'brah-posts' and I insult you in any way like Vikingdancer. It's not my intention and I wish you the best.

congrats me2point . Keep going hard on excersizing and dont look back . Never ever touch another pill again.

How you get that medicine you ask your. Doctor for it?? Your regular doctor? Because if is the regular Doctor I have to wait like 4 weeks for appointment??? Let me konw what doctor is it
SSRIs can be prescriped by your "regular" doctor or a psychatrist, at least here in germany. But dunno how it's usually in the states.

@imabicycle:
Damn, 2 years...that's since donkey's years. I wish you all the best, I can't imagine how hard it must be after 2 years.
But keep things positive. PMZ(you probably remember him) made a good progress after 2 years and isn't seen here very often anymore.
Recovery is for all of us, we just have to find or own solution for this.

So in conclusions guys types the things you have try and make you feel better so others can see it . Soo what are we waiting for we need to start helping us and others in some way .. the ones are new to this problem@ rayan23@TrulyBlessed87
me2point0 @ShortTermExpert@Strangestuff@ro4eva
I'm really struggling still having symptoms like blurred vision memory problems speech, sexual dysfunction also my skin tissue feels diffrent like loose and tingling it's so weird. got to go to docs on Monday to get bloods and also see a neurologist soon not sure what tests he's goina do but whatever they do fingers crossed they can help find what's wrong cause the way I'm living is far from normal

Have you had any scans or anything ? I'm waiting to see a neurologist and my docs told me he will probs do a scan.

I dont see the use of a scan. If they find I have low serotonin or some shit, how is that gonne help me? I had all ready guessed as much. What do you hope to find in your scan? Lots of other bluelight guys have had such a scan made. They found no braindamage (not enough) and low serotonin in pretty much all subjects.

I'm really struggling still having symptoms like blurred vision memory problems speech, sexual dysfunction also my skin tissue feels diffrent like loose and tingling it's so weird. got to go to docs on Monday to get bloods and also see a neurologist soon not sure what tests he's goina do but whatever they do fingers crossed they can help find what's wrong cause the way I'm living is far from normal

Oh by the way I have all these symptoms and much more. They are all anxiety symptoms. I wouldnt worry about braindamage, and if possible stop focussing on individual symptoms, however annoying they might be. To be fair it also took me ayear before I was able to do that so if you find thats hard its understandable.

Update: I'm having some brain zaps with the twitches :( Gone back to take a drop of Clonazepan to be able to sleep. ~15 days ago I consumed (tested) MDMA crystals, less than 100mg. I don't have depression, a bit of anxiety, no blurred vision, a bit of vertigo.
I'm going to take some St. Joan's ward for a few days, and keep the clona drop for two or three days more, so I can rest well.

I'll report back in a few days to see if I get an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.