The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moonrock I've had has varied from light brown w/ a hue of pink almost to a medium brown, closer to rootbeer.

From my understanding, the less brown, the less MDA and more MDMA, however this could be wrong (my logic is based upon chemical cleansing during final processes as well as sass being brown in general). Sass also has a distinct anise smell (plenty of the plant in my back yard; makes good tea from the leaves).

I would LOVE to get ahold of more space candy. 50mg would get me rolling, and rather quickly. 200mg and I'd have little to no memory of the previous night, except for snapshots and a general "well that kicked ass" feeling. Few times I puked from coming up so hard, never had a bad hangover though.

Look what i came across, again in NYC
NSFW:
GdMEZ.jpg

I saw a different moonrock pic that wasn't brown at all... just opaque clear white crystal... I think it was in the old southland thread in the ecstasy discussion but I'm not gonna go try to find it on my phone...

Here.

^^^ Cheers mate...There are so many different terms that I get so confused sometimes. Good find LSD/Logic... hope you enjoy...

Thanks man! :) I hope you have luck in your search as well.

I had tried MDMA twice before I ever really rolled. Both were weak caps of molly, a single one each time. My third time was 100mg of moon rocks and I rolled incredibly hard with no comedown whatsover. I had an amazing afterglow. I'll be waiting a long time before I take any of the shards as I feel like I'd like to cut back to 2-4 times a year. I haven't abused but I feel like I want to guarentee every experience is as beautiful as the last.

Cheers...I last rolled in Sep and in July in Aus before that...I'm due for another big weekend. My gf wants to try it also but trusts me getting her something good so that's why I'm thinking a road trip would be fun for new years.

I just want her first time to be as amazing as mine and I wanna have an epic night also...

just an update from the 518:

medium-brown shards that have been mecke and marquis tested. If my phone didn't die I would post pictures of the results, so i'm sorry that this isn't too much help. However, from the recent edm events in the area, most people i've talked to have seen either this or an off white powder.

atleast now you have SOME info to go off of, lol

Update from NYC:

Molly sold to me as MDMA and was told tested clean on Marquis...I consumed a solid 200mg and felt next to nothing...maybe a little energized. Unfortunately for my connect, i got my test kits today and the shit failed the Marquis...showed as Methylone or the like. It's a white (maybe slightly off white) semi crystally powder that does taste like MDMA. I'll be seeing my connect this week...apparently there are still some stand up guys in this world...who woulda thought?

Do you guys wash MDMA if you buy it and it looks like that?

I know some people who are really into getting the purist product they can make and they will almost always wash everything unless its that opaque style shard with NO color, they would wash the brown stuff for sure. I personally don't wash it if it looks like that brown boulder because its already so good I don't even want to mess around with making it a tiny bit better. Also if I want clean opaque crystals with no color I just have to pay a little more to my guy, if it wasnt that easy for me I would probably wash it more often.

How does one go about washing molly? And what adulturants will it remove?

^I doubt it's adulterants, just contaminants left over from the synth (you wouldn't cut with something brown, would you?). You just put your MDMA in a filter paper, and then pour acetone over it, it should get rid of that nasty discolouration.

Oh ok... basicly just repeating the last step the chemist would do when they made it... I thought they meant to remove adulturants... I recall reading something recently about "washing" caffiene from pills... I was sorta wondering what other contaminants could be removed... I'm proficient in lab technique and can follow recipes without trouble but I am not a chemist and don't fuck around with things unless I have proper instruction on what to do and how to do it...

Ill probly never do any of it anyways because I get my molly from an excellent source and its always amazingly awesome and you only need to take 80-120mg and your off your face... I still test every new batch but its always the same... I've had the brown sugar molly too and its also very good but the clear crystal is the best...

Oh ok... basicly just repeating the last step the chemist would do when they made it.
The last step that the chemist should have done when they made it, but evidently did not.

More clear/ light grey moon rocks in MI. This shit has been laying people out, I wouldn't suggest anyone to double this. Everyone I've talked to who dropped more than 150mg at once, were straight stuck in euphoria, no dancing or running around, just love.

^ yea that means its pretty damn good... there's been abunch of crap going around my area... some is cut and tweaked up molly, some is methylone... some is just crap or non active.... people are taking 300mg and saying hey this stuff pretty good I'm rollin a lil for sure...

I get mine from an entirely different area and some ppl got hold of a lil and said they took a "normal dose, just like a .3" and were on their ass for 4 hours... they said they think there's heroin in it cuz they were floored... haha

I told them 100mg was plenty and they triple dropped like idiots...

They loved it tho... said they've never felt anything so awesome....

Its kinda funny to me that there's people who have been "rolling for years" and then you give them pure mdma and they have never had it before lol

It feels like MDMA in mol and pills are the most adulterated/tainted drug of all. Without a test kit there is no way of telling what is in the pill you have...even if many of the same pills on PR are tested to be MDxx. This was shown when the poke went from one of the best presses in Cali to becoming a methylone bunks.

Its quite sad that pressers and copycats would do something so disgusting to such an amazing drug. That feeling when good MD kicks in is so amazing...yet some people would ruin that just for making a few quick bucks...

In my area, people are happy with a generic "up" feeling. Nobody understands pure MDMA is supposed to be relaxing and mellow to a degree.

Ok i gota ask, why do you americans take "sass" why would you waste it? why not make mdma/mda out of it? plus im fairly sure sassafras is classed as a carcinogen?

BTW Im in aus we just went through a major mdma drought but im happy to report we are flooded again with clean as sweet sweet MDMA in both crystals and pills.

Ok i gota ask, why do you americans take "sass" why would you waste it? why not make mdma/mda out of it? plus im fairly sure sassafras is classed as a carcinogen?

BTW Im in aus we just went through a major mdma drought but im happy to report we are flooded again with clean as sweet sweet MDMA in both crystals and pills.

I've been hearing "sass" lately too but only from low level dealers... so I asked a couple of them wtf is this sass made of... they said its "mda that hasn't been converted to mdma"

So obviously they have no cluewhat they're talking about but i asked one to get me a lil... I tested it and it was just methylone...

I'm pretty sure its a term akin to "stack"... a useless term to try and make people think bunk shit isn't...

A few people refer to MDA as "sass". That started a whole new wave of shit being called "sass".

Most of the time now when I see something called sass, it is usually a brown sticky substance that pretty much melts. It pretty much cost the same as good shard. But it's "natural" and you have to eat a half gram to get a good roll but it's way safer than MDMA.

That's some of the shit that goes around. And people still buy it, idk what they are thinking.

You gotta put [IMG) the link [/IMG)

Only use ] instead of )

I use photobucket and it gives me the option to "copy" they IMG version of the link as well as the basic url and also html style too... perhaps your just copy and pasting the wrong one and you don't have to type that into it...

Status
Not open for further replies.