The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
@vader. What u mean that makes no sense? Molly can only b pure to 85% any higher than that then its in liquid form. They add a salt crysteline to it or sumtin to make it solid. Do some research on it that's why you'll never see 100% pure molly anywhere! Mine was tested at 82% out of 85% direct from a lab. That's what the paper states 82% out of 85% for that specific reason!! Don't feel bad I didn't know that either till recently. Now I have no idea what that means for pills. It probably means when a Dutch pill has 200 mg of mdma it technically has 230 mg of the mdma uses minus 15% if its pure which comes out to 200 mg. People that say they have 100% pure molly are either lying or don't know wtf they're talking bout!

@vader. What u mean that makes no sense? Molly can only b pure to 85% any higher than that then its in liquid form. They add a salt crysteline to it or sumtin to make it solid. Do some research on it that's why you'll never see 100% pure molly anywhere! Mine was tested at 82% out of 85% direct from a lab. That's what the paper states 82% out of 85% for that specific reason!! Don't feel bad I didn't know that either till recently. Now I have no idea what that means for pills. It probably means when a Dutch pill has 200 mg of mdma it technically has 230 mg of the mdma uses minus 15% if its pure which comes out to 200 mg. People that say they have 100% pure molly are either lying or don't know wtf they're talking bout!
It makes no sense because, by definition, the purest a substance can be is totally pure, i.e. 100%. I understand where you're coming from now, though- freebase MDMA has more MDMA molecules per gram than MDMA HCl (the commonly encountered salt).

@ vader umm u lost me I don't know all the technical terms for chemistry or ingredisnts but what I told u is basically all I know on that subject. I was told by a very reliable scource that the highest purity molly can b is 85% and this was tested 82 out of 85% in a lab for verification. Can't tell u how I know this without incriminating myself or the person who told me this but this is true to myself belief

OK. MDMA freebase is entirely composed of MDMA molecules. In order to form the salt (MDMA crytals, or molly as it is found on the street), you react that with an acid. So, in a way, you are right- it is impossible for molly to be entirely composed of MDMA molecules, because the acid (HCl) constitutes part of the mass. You can't really say that the MDMA isn't pure, though, if it only contains MDMA HCl. By that logic, most pharmaceuticals would not have the stated purity (usually above 99%). Thanks for sharing, though, that's very interesting, and makes sense. If that's how the analysis works, then it explains why the highest encountered purity of MDMA is about 85%, and why pills have such odd doses in.

I gave my boy 2 200mg capsules of brown crystal mdma and he just called me and said its the best roll hes ever had better than his first roll. Holla! ! Makes me excited to drop it in 3 weeks. It was tested at 82% pure! Which ain't bad at all considering the highest purity of molly can only b 85%. Long live the mdma! Its out there u just gota find it :)

Dude I was making 80-100mg caps... and getting the same reviews... my personals were only 120-160mg... and that was rolling off your face

And as far as purity.... its only measured in HCl salt form so saying the amount of hydrochloride ions in the mix is an impurity is incorrect... purity of 100% means there nothing except the hydrochloride salt of mdma...

Umm ok well then tell the chemist that then cause that's where my info came from direct from the scource not to mention the test results from a buyer. Idk what to tell u call a lab in Holland and ask em what the highest purity of molly can be in solid form and see what they say? I ain't arguing I could really give 2 shits. I know what I know u know what u know.

Y would a chemist say it can only b 85%? Wouldn't he say 100% to make it sound better? He told me why it can't b 100% cause it would b liquid. Hey that's my story and that's what I'm sticking with. If I thought molly could b 100% pure I would've said I got 100% pure to make myself sound cooler.

Last edited:
aapples and oranges.... as far as general chemistry is concerned your right I think (haven't done all tthe math to find out the atomic mass of the HCl in proportion to the mdma so idk about the percentage but that sounds about right)... but, when were talking about purity as far as "active ingredient" to adulturant/contaminate ratios, mdma(HCl) is the "active ingredient" were looking for... so the product we are looking for is in fact mdma(HCl)... which "pure" product should be 98-100%

Moon rocks just hit my area! I can't wait to eat some, I've only seen moon rocks twice before and only eaten them once. I might be eating some this weekend unless I can keep my anticipation on hold for the next big concert/festival I want to attend. The season is kinda over now though. Such a big decision when I'm going to have to prepare myself with a chisel to roll :D

2wf5wcg.jpg

Most people on here say that shard isn't necessarily an indicator of purity but my understanding is that if moon rocks are cut-for this to happen they have to be broken down and re-crystalized-it has to be done by the chemist in that no street level dealer or even really above that would go through that process. Thats why shard is rarer than any other form of MDMA cause if they're going to cut it, they would just leave it in powder form. It just doesn't seem like something they'd want to go through the process of doing considering it takes equipment and some knowledge of chemistry.

Imo, if you're going through a trusted source and they have shard, it is 99% likely to be uncut and of great quality. I've seen loads and loads of MDMA but only twice have I seen shard yet I can't count how many times I've seen powdery stuff and 9 times out of 10, it was cut to some extent.

^^^ Cheers mate...There are so many different terms that I get so confused sometimes. Good find LSD/Logic... hope you enjoy...

Do you guys wash MDMA if you buy it and it looks like that?

I saw a different moonrock pic that wasn't brown at all... just opaque clear white crystal... I think it was in the old southland thread in the ecstasy discussion but I'm not gonna go try to find it on my phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.