• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA mixed with MDA, Good Times?

I recall back in the day weighing out 40 mgs of MDA, IVing it and being wasted. It's a powerful drug. I did too much once. They found me laying on the floor, blue. I got an ambulance ride that time. It actually killed 4 of us.

What? You need to explain more on the “killed 4 of us” part.

MDMA and MDA is a good time, better for a home environment.

-GC

You do too much MDA, you die. I guess they did too much. I have a few scars in my heart from it. Sorry, I just saw the OP. Perhaps I should've kept that to myself.

Hey guys, thanks for the replies.

Dealer with MDMA sent me this pic of the stuff he has, I have never seen MDMA like this, fuzzy and so white, is this good stuff? Claims to be 94% pure:

https://ibb.co/BBMT1F4
Fluffy MDMA has proven to be 100% pure MDMA HCl, It has also been proven to be some other drug.

Let's clear up the 84% argument. That is completely wrong. It is erroneously used based on molar masses.

MDMA-HCl has a mass of 229 grams per mole, hydrochloric acid has a mass of 36 g per mole.

Therefore, the MDMA molecule mass is 84% of the hydrochloride salt of MDMA.

And that's still wrong. MDMA hydrochloride weighs 229 g per mole, the only way that you could say it is x percent pure is determining how much of the pill or the powder is MDMA hydrochloride. If it's pure the answer is 100%. Not 94, not 84, 100%.

Anything other than pure MDMA is less than 100%, this includes binder in pills, cut agent in powder.

The dose of MDMA is based on MDMA hydrochloride and always has been. It's never been based on the free base.
Now if you were unlucky to get MDMA succinate which is a thing, then the mass of MDMA in that molecule is a lot less (62%) than the MDMA in MDMA hydrochloride. But you can't determine succinate versus hydrochloride with reagent tests. You could only do that with a GCMS. Which means you send it to a lab.

But, if you knew for sure it was MDMA succinate versus MDMA hydrochloride then you would have to take approximately 40% more MDMA succinate to get the same dose as you would from MDMA hydrochloride.

140 mg versus 100.

You can never have only MDMA unless you like an an amber caustic oil because that's what the free base of MDMA looks like.

I'd personally say 120mg MDMA + 50mg MDA should have you having a real good time. MDA is definitely trippier than MDMA and left me with more of a psychedelic vibe. They synergize really well ime. Best practice is to always test your MDXX substances. Have a good time!

I never tried that combo nor MDA. But what I heard from a few people is that MDMA + MDA (more trippy and generally more intense than MDMA alone) and MDMA + speed (speedier and generally more intense) being a lot more common in pills in 90s is in big part why "pills were a lot better back than in the days". And mind you, I've heard that a long time ago, before online "What is wrong with the MDMA available today?" phenomena.
I think it's not only MDMA + something vs. MDMA alone but more of a variety thing and not really knowing what kind of high you get until it hits. Long time ago people thought they got pill with coke or heroin or some psychedelic while it all was MDxx. With that variety and right set & setting disappearing what came on the sceen is huge and potent pills with all kind of other marketing schemes as for example gold in pills. As if you can't put good MDxx in pills you at least can put some gold, ain't it mate?

Tho gold ones were apparently loved by many. How much cuz they were sparkly and dosed high and how much cuz they were made with great MDxx idk.

Hey guys, thanks for the replies.

Dealer with MDMA sent me this pic of the stuff he has, I have never seen MDMA like this, fuzzy and so white, is this good stuff? Claims to be 94% pure:

https://ibb.co/BBMT1F4
Test it or better have it tested.

Almost pure MDMA can definitely be fluffy and white. Seen it, tested it with a kit and it was proper MDMA.
But today I would have it tested as only a added grain of MDMA can make the reagent go purple.

Test it or better have it tested.

Almost pure MDMA can definitely be fluffy and white. Seen it, tested it with a kit and it was proper MDMA.
But today I would have it tested as only a added grain of MDMA can make the reagent go purple.

6-APB can make a similar marquis reaction. Deep purple i believe. That powder in the picture looks unlike any MDMA i've seen.

I never tried that combo nor MDA. But what I heard from a few people is that MDMA + MDA (more trippy and generally more intense than MDMA alone) and MDMA + speed (speedier and generally more intense) being a lot more common in pills in 90s is in big part why ...... "What is wrong with the MDMA available today?" phenomena.
I think it's not only MDMA + something vs. MDMA alone but more of a variety thing and not really knowing what kind of high you get until it hits. Long time ago people thought they got pill with coke or heroin or some psychedelic while it all was MDxx. With that variety and right set & setting disappearing what came on the sceen is huge and potent pills with all kind of other marketing schemes as for example gold in pills. As if you can't put good MDxx in pills you at least can put some gold, ain't it mate?
Set and setting or expectation's?
There were tested pills with 110/ 120 mg MDMA that felt less euphoric then the 80 mg doing rounds. As if they were not made the same. Both tested by a centre, both no other actives.

But MDA was fun as it was unknown it to me and was in the pill to. So at home instead of coming down a whole bizar trip developed unlike regular psychedelic's. Very chill vibe, anxiety free so to say. Gentler comedown, good stuff.

I never tried that combo nor MDA. But what I heard from a few people is that MDMA + MDA (more trippy and generally more intense than MDMA alone) and MDMA + speed (speedier and generally more intense) being a lot more common in pills in 90s is in big part why "pills were a lot better back than in the days". And mind you, I've heard that a long time ago, before online "What is wrong with the MDMA available today?" phenomena.
There was an old leaflet from Energy? (this is going back a bit) that was posted online which had test results from the late 1990s (possibly 97) and the vast majority of the pills contained MDEA - I still have the scan somewhere, but we're talking the proverbial needle in a haystack trying to find it now. Still, I saw it with my own eyes and it seemed perfectly legit - there was no reason on earth for it to be a fake list of results.

I've taken pills from around 93 > present day and I really don't remember pills being anything different to nowadays. I've had stuff in the last decade that was as good as back then. My first experience was a stupidly strong Dove and I did a fair few of the Mitsubishis circa late 90s/early 2000s (amongst hundreds of others)

Actually, my last session was an iPhone and a Kim Jong Un and I still look back on that and don't recall ever being has high on MDMA as that night. Eye wiggles? Fuck that! I was having body wiggles! So strong, in fact, that it's been about 2 years since I've taken any :) Might have to change that soon (ish)

But no - MDMA is MDMA and there was no magic fairy dust in the mix back then that the cooks don't have now (imho)

I would say both. And I guess that someones expectations are too included in set.
It was an consequent effect. The tough guy's took the 110/120, I always went for the 80 mg and everytime the pill felt not only better as in empatic, but also smoother. And for a higher dose you could alway's add a 1/2 extra.

Btw pure MDA looks like it could be fun too. Wasn't that the love drug of the 60/ 70-ties?

It was an consequent effect. The tough guy's took the 110/120, I always went for the 80 mg and everytime the pill felt not only better as in empatic, but also smoother. And for a higher dose you could alway's add a 1/2 extra. So no MDMA is made equal, I defenitely feel differences between tested batches.

Btw pure MDA looks like it could be fun too. Wasn't that the love drug of the 60/ 70-ties?

But no - MDMA is MDMA and there was no magic fairy dust in the mix back then that the cooks don't have now (imho)
As long it's really high purity I tend to think so too. As for purity trends I'm not too informed about that but do know that average purity of MDMA in my country ain't really great.
Yeah, MDMA is one of first and surely most notable example of RC/legal alternative back in the day. I often wonder if MDMA was first popularized and than replaced with MDA would MDA became a norm that way.

Different synethsis
Different precusors
Different marquis reaction colour
Different duration
Different reported effects/roll

But no it's all exactly the same and nothings changed.