• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA mixed with MDA, Good Times?

ketquest

Bluelighter
Hey guys, have you ever mixed MDMA and MDA?

Is it alright to do so?

How about 100mg of MDMA + 100mg of MDA taken together, is that a good trip?

Or you recommend a different ratio?

What most people do when they knowingly take this this combo they adjust the ratio a bit towards MDMA.

I would wait till someone with experience chimes in. But afaik its more like 100 mg MDMA and 50 mg MDA. But I only took MDA unknowingly. And its a different experience then MDMA. Slower come up and down, psychedelic in a weird cinister way. All in all a worthwhile compound don't get me wrong.

Especially in combo with MDMA it should shine. Have fun.

Should be fine. A lot of ecstasy and molly has both MDA and MDMA in it, so it's a common combo, intentional or not. But yeah, use less MDA if you're going to change the ratio.

Hey guys, thanks for the replies.

Dealer with MDMA sent me this pic of the stuff he has, I have never seen MDMA like this, fuzzy and so white, is this good stuff? Claims to be 94% pure:

https://ibb.co/BBMT1F4
that looks the shittiest mdma ive propably ever seen, i doubt its mdma at all tho, get a testkit definetly or send it to lab to be tested edit: also the 94% is all wrong.... its either 84 or 100% if he has any knowledge how things work lol

that looks the shittiest mdma ive propably ever seen, i doubt its mdma at all tho, get a testkit definetly or send it to lab to be tested edit: also the 94% is all wrong.... its either 84 or 100% if he has any knowledge how things work lol
There is a video of him testing with reagents (marquis, etc), the thing just goes straight to black and there is smoke coming out.
He says it is "Gamma Goblin Inc" brand or something like that. I have no clue lol

There is a video of him testing with reagents (marquis, etc), the thing just goes straight to black and there is smoke coming out.
He says it is "Gamma Goblin Inc" brand or something like that. I have no clue lol
You should definitely test it yourself. It just looks... Weird.

You should definitely test it yourself. It just looks... Weird.

I think I will pass it this time. I only purchased pills from him called Thor hammer (it is dark orange and shaped like a hammer), it has 350mg of MDA.

I sill have some left over MDMA from last year, around 100 - 150mg, just a tiny amount left in the baggie, I think I will mix both. Perhaps only half of the pill first, it is a huge ass pill, check it out:

https://ibb.co/txBPDby

I think I will pass it this time. I only purchased pills from him called Thor hammer (it is dark orange and shaped like a hammer), it has 350mg of MDA.

I sill have some left over MDMA from last year, around 100 - 150mg, just a tiny amount left in the baggie, I think I will mix both. Perhaps only half of the pill first, it is a huge ass pill, check it out:

https://ibb.co/txBPDby
Yeah 350mg is huge. It could also be a fatal dose. Be safe

Humm don't know about that... In my clubber days I used to munch so many pills per night. One pill can't possibly kill me like that.
Depends on the person and weight. It might be safe for you, but just over 200mg has killed people. If it works for you, that's good, but do you need any more than say 150?

also, u r not as young as u were in clubber days :p

lol sure, but 40yo not THAT old hehe.

I am pretty resistant to drugs, I usually have to take more than recommended dosages, I think I am a fast metabolizer.

Depends on the person and weight. It might be safe for you, but just over 200mg has killed people. If it works for you, that's good, but do you need any more than say 150?
Both combined need to total at least 200 - 250mg

I took the pill a couple of days ago, very disappointing. Now I still have 8 pills left, damn...

It was supposed to be this super strong super good pill, didn't feel like it. And the last time I had done it was OVER A YEAR ago....

Humm don't know about that... In my clubber days I used to munch so many pills per night. One pill can't possibly kill me like that.

But you don't know that it's MDMA.

350 mg of some of the substituted methcathinones could kill you.

There's a case of a woman in England who took two 200 mg capsules of butylone. That was it - from pharmacological determination postmortem.

She ended up with a 41.8° fever, she was in severe serotonin syndrome, they didn't get to her in time and she died 48 hours later from massive organ failure.

Also several of the -lones, affect norepinephrine release and reuptake to a much greater degree than MDMA which results in significant and sometimes severe tachycardia, arrhythmia, and high blood pressure.

I took the pill a couple of days ago, very disappointing. Now I still have 8 pills left, damn...

It was supposed to be this super strong super good pill, didn't feel like it. And the last time I had done it was OVER A YEAR ago....
I'm glad that it wasn't a dangerous roll.

I recall back in the day weighing out 40 mgs of MDA, IVing it and being wasted. It's a powerful drug. I did too much once. They found me laying on the floor, blue. I got an ambulance ride that time. It actually killed 4 of us.