• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA/MDA use during early pregnancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bambi, it is good that you stopped taking drugs. I think you've been overdoing it, not only are you risking your baby's health, but also your own.

This is an opportunity for you to rethink your life, and how to live it, where your focus should be.

I'm not a scientist, I don't know the degree of risk to your baby's physical health. I'm guessing that the risk of harm to your baby is less than 100%..... probably FAR less than 100%. And the concern is that there may be some harm to your baby.

If you abort your baby, the risk of harm to your baby is 100%. And it isn't mere harm that your baby will be facing.

Just going with the odds, the smart thing to do for the good of your baby's physical health is not to have the abortion.

Yet, I assume that there may be some risk that your baby could be born with some health problems due to the drugs you took. In that case you (or someone) will be raising your child and will face some extra difficulties and problems as a result, which I don't say lightly (I've lived this kind of situation myself). I'm sure you know that no matter your child's health, you two can still love each other and find joy in each other. So, similar to the case with your baby's physical health: By giving birth, you (or adoptive parents) and your baby and others will almost certainly have some shared happiness. Whereas aborting your baby is guaranteed to give happiness to almost no one at all.

This thread has derailed way off topic and is starting to get heated, after discussion it has been decided to close this thread.

PM a mod if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.