• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma+mda+meth combo

futura2012, stop arguing. I'd say stomach contents is more important then the drug taken. Ive been coming up at the 20 minute mark while other times its taken over an hour, doesn't mean that it was MDA. Easy way to solve this, snort it, can't go wrong there, besides shortening your duration heaps.

Haven't done MDMA + MDA + METH

But few weeks back did just meth and MDMA, started on the Friday night smoked about 5p of methy goodness, didn't sleep or eat :/
Then Saturday got another 2p and about 75mg - 100mg of pure MDMA and was rocking all night felt amazing, didn't have a comedown cause the meth kept me up the whole time
Then got another 1p on the Sunday
Went to sleep woke up Monday and weighed next to nothing and was constantly throwing up for 2 days

Could just be my experience but think I just over stimulated my body so probably best to be really careful mixing a hard stimulant like meth with any other stimulants

Is the meth even necessary if you have MDA? It is my understanding that adding speed/meth to your rolling cocktail is to give you energy, to make your roll more 'speedy' and less 'smacky'. I would think MDA would take care of that plenty.

I could understand adding meth to the mix if all you had was MDMA, but a MDA/MDMA mix doesn't really get much more ecstatic. Meth IMO would only make it "edgier" and worse.

WalkaWalka, have you tried only MDA/MDMA?

How did it compare to MDMA/MDA/Meth?

I would imagine that dosing ratios are extremely important

Could just be my experience but think I just over stimulated my body so probably best to be really careful mixing a hard stimulant like meth with any other stimulants

It was more that you rolled in the middle of a high dose meth binge spanning multiple days. That would make anyone feel like crap afterward.

ebola

folley and futura, i dont know if this will add anything to your pointless argument of who is smarter...but shulgin says that mda and mdma are NOT cross tolerant....therefore I don't see how mda too early would diminish the mdma high. i just had 20 mg of 6-apb 5 hours before I had 100mg and the 100 mg hit me just fine

^ That has been thoroughly debunked. He based that solely on the fact you can take MDA after a dose of MDMA and still get good effects. Now that we have more literature on how MDxx functions, we know that 5-HT/DA/NE tolerance will still be affected by either drug

besides, that was a loooonnngggg time ago

Yea you guys have to start using your own brain instead of being a little peons of shulgin. You have to be very uneducated on the subject to think MDA and MDMA are not cross tolerant, i don't care who tells you what. Knowing the very basics mechanics of the two drugs would obviously point they are very cross tolerant....

Just don't tell your heart

Im sayyin, just the title alone is frightening!

Keep in mind the MDA is going to add just as much neurotoxicity as meth will, if not more, so you are throwing down on 3 items that will have neurotoxic effects on your brain.

Your going to be hungover for days, so I guess its your choice if its worth it.

If anything I hope you preload ALA and comedown with 5-HTP.

Honestly since when is MDMA + Amphetamine not enough? Save the MDA for a more relaxed moment

I'm going to play devils advocate here, and say that I believe that MDA and MDMA act on different sites of the brain in such a way, that it is possible to have a full experience regardless of what was dropped first. I have seen countless people drop MDA at the end of, and the day after an MDMA experience, and achieve full effects. Whilst I can see what Folley is saying about dosing both at the same time (this is what I would do), I also see no issue with dosing either/or 20 minutes prior. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason "re-dosing" (if you can call it that within the first hour) is encouraged before the 1hr mark, is so you get that initial boost up-front, and are effectively adding to your initial dose rather than battling tolerance.

I have seen both methods used to great effect, so I'm not saying either of you is/isn't right.

EDIT - Just saw this argument ended in 2012 *facepalm*. More fool me for reviving a dead topic....I'll just go and walk into this conveniently placed burning fire now....

It would still at very least effect serotonin levels. After the use of one, serotonin would be lowered, thereore not leaving as much for the next substance to release. This would create a lesser experience with the second substance than possible.

I'm going to play devils advocate here, and say that I believe that MDA and MDMA act on different sites of the brain in such a way, that it is possible to have a full experience regardless of what was dropped first. I have seen countless people drop MDA at the end of, and the day after an MDMA experience, and achieve full effects. Whilst I can see what Folley is saying about dosing both at the same time (this is what I would do), I also see no issue with dosing either/or 20 minutes prior. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason "re-dosing" (if you can call it that within the first hour) is encouraged before the 1hr mark, is so you get that initial boost up-front, and are effectively adding to your initial dose rather than battling tolerance.

I have seen both methods used to great effect, so I'm not saying either of you is/isn't right.

EDIT - Just saw this argument ended in 2012 *facepalm*. More fool me for reviving a dead topic....I'll just go and walk into this conveniently placed burning fire now....

You might be able to get good effects, but what do you think will be the MOST effective? But yeah, this is an old ass thread lol

This seems like the most euphoric combo anyone could come up with, would love to give it a try if I had connects for the latter two.

The cross tolerance is incomplete though...tachyphylaxis induced by MDMA will leave MDA's effects as an agonist at various 5ht sites intact (mostly 5ht2), and those effects seem to matter a great deal for the overall experience. But it doesn't make sense to think of tachyphylaxis so early on during the experience. Since I come up plenty HARD on MDMA or MDA taken alone, and since the come up can be slightly anxiogenic, the near-plateau and plateau more blissful, I'd rather try to use the MDA to extend the experience, so I'd take it before the MDMA by a little bit. I find MDMA quite stimulating, so I'd ditch the meth, personally...MAYBE it would give the experience more legs at a high enough dose, but it truly would contribute significantly to neurotoxicity.

ebola

MDMA+meth is such a scattered head fuck of a comedown, apetitite fucked for days, worst headaches etc., fucking sucks. even if you had MDMA by itself, then use meth afterwards to kick on the comedown is SO awful, definitely not recommended.

A friend of mine always uses meth before taking MDMA to reduce anxiety and make the comeup more tolerable, if he doesn't have meth beforehand then he always ends up puking and having a bad MDMA experience. Personally I don't need the meth with MDMA, energy drinks always do the trick if I end up too sedated or whatever.

Each to their own as usual I guess

The cross tolerance is incomplete though...tachyphylaxis induced by MDMA will leave MDA's effects as an agonist at various 5ht sites intact (mostly 5ht2), and those effects seem to matter a great deal for the overall experience. But it doesn't make sense to think of tachyphylaxis so early on during the experience. Since I come up plenty HARD on MDMA or MDA taken alone, and since the come up can be slightly anxiogenic, the near-plateau and plateau more blissful, I'd rather try to use the MDA to extend the experience, so I'd take it before the MDMA by a little bit. I find MDMA quite stimulating, so I'd ditch the meth, personally...MAYBE it would give the experience more legs at a high enough dose, but it truly would contribute significantly to neurotoxicity.

ebola

I don't want to scare anyone from trying the MDMA + MDA combination, but could large doses of both cause Serotonin Syndrome? I realize that SS is a very rare & severe condition, but your post suggests that they could synergize, and not combat each other, thus suggesting huge serotonin release potential. I know that many people take MDMA & MDA together and are fine, but could large doses realistically induce enough serotonin to cause the acute condition?

^ I'm pretty sure you can get serotonin syndrome from just standing around lol, there's always some risk when you take drugs... the main thing is, how much of one?

large doses of MDMA can cause SS by itself, adding MDA sure wouldn't help. But IMO that kind of thing probably won't just happen randomly without some kind of warning sign first

^ I'm pretty sure you can get serotonin syndrome from just standing around lol, there's always some risk when you take drugs... the main thing is, how much of one?

That's exactly what I just asked -
could large doses realistically induce enough serotonin to cause the acute condition?

My hunch would be no, but I was just curious.

I don't want to scare anyone from trying the MDMA + MDA combination, but could large doses of both cause Serotonin Syndrome? I realize that SS is a very rare & severe condition, but your post suggests that they could synergize, and not combat each other, thus suggesting huge serotonin release potential. I know that many people take MDMA & MDA together and are fine, but could large doses realistically induce enough serotonin to cause the acute condition?

The risk shouldn't be greater than a large dose of one of the compounds taken alone.

ebola

@MethOffender, you were awake for 3 days and I bet in that time you did not eat at all, your body starts to shut down after 24 hours without sleep, try 72 thats why your body was like hemorrhaging (for lack of better word).

Ebola knocked it right on the money there too; you were legit halfway through a meth binge before doing the MD, can't say thats one of the smartest thing I've heard, but you know, stay cooked for a few days and the meth will definitely make decisions for you, albeit with missing logic......

I can't see why anyone would do MDxx & amphetamines/coke, the very short lived PEAK would be crazy but not worth it at all.