• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma long term damage

Three grams? I dont understand how/why people would even take this much. In my experience redosing doesn't even work well. I can effectively redose once, but after that each subsequent redose increases the side effects without bringing the euphoria back. A little euphoria might come back for 10 minutes with a redose, but will then fade into increased side effects that last a lot longer than 10 minutes.

That's the common misconception, because redosing is usually based on an initial dose of 100-150 mg and redosing of between 50 and 100 mg -- significant, but:::

When people drop 300-400 as a parachute and then re-bomb at 3 hour intervals -- they are causing their body to convert a much larger percentage of MDMA to MDA

MDA metabolism from 1 gram of MDMA can be as high as 300 milligrams -- which is an 8-12 hour ride tacked on to the end of your roll.

Some individuals with a mutation of the CYP2D6 enzyme are prolific MDMA to MDA metabolizers -- these are the people that commonly attribute psychedelic effects to MDMA -- it's the MDA actually

it is. some die in a plane crash. some have their heart stop beating because they took a widely used antibiotic for a simple infection. some spend months in a state of severe derealisation/depersonalisation due to taking one bong hit of medium quality hash; and do that several times because they are young and stupid and everyone tells them that cannabis is harmless so they try again. that's also no joke and very real. but it's all very rare and you shouldn't be afraid of any of that happening. it's more likely that you die in a car accident.
when it happens it's simply bad luck. the world is an unfair place.

the cannabis thing is exactly what happened to me. should i think that people who smoke lots of high quality weed are arrogant and naïve?
It's probably the invincibility of youth. You feel untouchable and hey you just doing what everybody else is doing. With hindsight (Once something goes seriously wrong) you realise you were arrogate and naive (or misguided). Just my take.

youth? i wish. ;)
i think it's just basic probability. you can be afraid of plane crashes, terrorism, car accidents, falling coconuts, infectious diseases, sharks, ... or not. if you get burnt by one of those unlikely events you'll be sorry and think you were naïve before. but if you avoid everything that carries a small risk you'll be even more sorry when you look back at your boring, uneventful life full of austerity and devoid of fun. and even here you cannot control all factors to make sure that life is going to be a long one at least.
the wording may be a little over the top, but i guess my point is clear :)

I don't think the probability of having a bad comedown and having a shark attack you etc. are remotely in the same neighborhood.