• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDMA? Is it of sufficient purity these days?

Probably won’t interest you lot as I am in Melbourne where mdma has always been fucking expensive but at the mo it seems it’s in fairly short supply so even more expensive. I have had up until recently a very handy local contact (very pretty Eastern European lass) but for the 1st time in a long time ended up with 14gm of shit (very very meh at least) so had to go on the hunt for more as had a do to go to.
So a guy I get coke from said he had some nice stuff that everyone was raving about, bought 1g as a tester & at the same time a new reagent test kit. Now when I got the stuff home it didn’t look anything like any md I’ve ever had before (in like 20+ years) it was like a super fine greenish powder, & tasted odd rather than the nasty hairspray kind of taste I’m used to. So used the new test kit on the meh stuff side by side with the dodgy looking green shit, results were almost identical except for the marquis reagent did definitely do the purple before black thing where as the meh stuff just straight to black. All other reagents reacted pretty much the same to both.
Fuck me I don’t half waffle
Anyhow so I road tested the dodgy green shit immediately (had to be done) & it was fan fucking tastic even at 120mg which is a low dose for me.
Bought a load more at $200 a fucking gram & the party fucking rocked, everybody loved it & wanted more.
Only problem is the cunt has now run out & can’t get any more so I am back trawling the DNM’s to try & find anything even half decent.
So moral of the story is I suppose don’t be put off if it doesn’t look right it still can be awesome this was definitely the best shit I’ve had in decades either here or in the uk.

Sorry I know it’s a bit tl,dr

£20 is what I get ifmt for at the moment. I happen to be having a Sunday night splurge and whilst I would say £20 is suspiciously cheap, in this case fuck me! I do have a friend tho.
But it was always my belief that you can press a pill into any shape you want and dye it any colour, whereas with crystal it needs to look the part somewhat.

Are you buying it a gram at a time or 7g at once tho axe? Surely the 7g should be a bit cheaper. How often can you take E? I find the tolerance to be a complete bitch - you take it once and then you are tolerance fucked for another month.

Placed an order anyway - 100 acid blotters, 7g of E, another 3.5g of E from someone else and in tribute to Taylor Hawkins a gram of tragic magic. Just to keep my eye in.

Last edited:
Are you buying it a gram at a time or 7g at once tho axe? Surely the 7g should be a bit cheaper. How often can you take E? I find the tolerance to be a complete bitch - you take it once and then you are tolerance fucked for another month.

Placed an order anyway - 100 acid blotters, 7g of E, another 3.5g of E from someone else and in tribute to Taylor Hawkins a gram of tragic magic. Just to keep my eye in.
Must reply to this

Alens calling

☝🏻 I had to read that three times before it clicked I wasn’t reading “aliens calling” 😂

Not wildly impressed with mdma - first hour was great but then realised that was as high as I was going to get. Tried redosing which does piss-all but increase the negative side effects. Dunno if its garbage quality or mdma just doesnt float my boat. In the end I was reduced to wanking for 3 fucking hours like you do on that silly cunting drug speed. And how long does the tolerance last? Another frigging month? Think I will stick to psychedelics.

Not wildly impressed with mdma - first hour was great but then realised that was as high as I was going to get. Tried redosing which does piss-all but increase the negative side effects. Dunno if its garbage quality or mdma just doesnt float my boat. In the end I was reduced to wanking for 3 fucking hours like you do on that silly cunting drug speed. And how long does the tolerance last? Another frigging month? Think I will stick to psychedelics.

Sounds like a classic case of MehDMA mate. In fact, you were lucky to get a 3 hour wank out of it...

I actually suggest a combo of both. That's what I've been doing the past couple of days.

Stimulants have a tendency to send me doo-lally - I stear clear. The first hour was good I think the re dosing just amplified the negative effects.

The first gram I got was white, the second batch is a bit darker in colour - dies that mean its even shitter than the white crystal?

wait @Ismene2 have you only just tried mdma? like today?

report me for sourcing in the past tense but if we was back in the day i'd have shown you whats what.

and yeah once you're past the initial rush redosing just keep the stimulation up while negative effects start to come on. but mdma is fucking great. its the only fun drug i've ever done. which is sad given my history but hey ho.

Stimulants have a tendency to send me doo-lally - I stear clear. The first hour was good I think the re dosing just amplified the negative effects.

The first gram I got was white, the second batch is a bit darker in colour - dies that mean its even shitter than the white crystal?
The first gram of what?

The 6-APB I got the other day is brownish. I've never seen 3-MMC any color but white.

Today I tried 3-MMC plus a healthy shot of meth. Wow!

Mdma sim! I only tried 6apb years ago and I couldnt remember who I was after 3 days.

"In later life instead of reaching for the lasers you could be reaching for the prescriptions"

wait @Ismene2 have you only just tried mdma? like today?

report me for sourcing in the past tense but if we was back in the day i'd have shown you whats what.

and yeah once you're past the initial rush redosing just keep the stimulation up while negative effects start to come on. but mdma is fucking great. its the only fun drug i've ever done. which is sad given my history but hey ho.

Tried it a few times over the years - been good about 2 or 3 times and nonced me off about 15 times. Whats up with psychedelics? Theyre more fun than nibbling your inner gums and rolling round in a duvet I wager.