• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDMA? Is it of sufficient purity these days?

It really depends on your source, sorry for my shit answer.
These days it seems that most people around me are using MDMA crystals rather than pills though. The crystals definitely seem just as good as they were 5-10 years ago as well.

Where will you be getting it? Dark web? You could send a sample to wedinos to at least check for adulterants. There's also pill reports etc too.

If I had to answer, if probably go for crystals that look like they should. Less likely to be something dodgy than with E's IMHO.

Depends what you call 'pure'

The question is what do they use to make it, sassafras oil pre drought stuff? Or pmg-glycidate based upon the banned glycidate (I got those names from here https://mixmag.net/feature/we-went-undercover-in-a-chinese-mdma-factory)

Personally I think there is a difference, all the synthetics never work as good or as 100% identical as the real thing imo.

There are meant to be 200-300 mg pills out there and those are lab tested mdma pills, supposedly...

Thinking of indulging my "MDMA once every year or two" habit - is it worth buying pills or sticking to the "MDMA powder" that I usually go for.

Thanking you.
I've encountered top notch quality in both presentations in the past 3 years. Theres plenty of magic around, man.

Depends what you call 'pure'

The question is what do they use to make it, sassafras oil pre drought stuff? Or pmg-glycidate based upon the banned glycidate (I got those names from here https://mixmag.net/feature/we-went-undercover-in-a-chinese-mdma-factory)

Personally I think there is a difference, all the synthetics never work as good or as 100% identical as the real thing imo.

There are meant to be 200-300 mg pills out there and those are lab tested mdma pills, supposedly...
You know the new pills made out with the new synthesis of pmk and that stuff is good. But the MDMA made from sassafras 10+, years ago was something else....

I usually wriggle around in the duvet for an hour or two then black out for about 5 hours and wake up with a sore tongue from gnashing it. Once a year is usually enough of that bollocks.

I will see what is available.

Had some great caramel stuff lately, for free to boot, like all of the best rugs

Ofc, not in Europe

Yeah it's funny how mdma can be brown, purple, grey, black/transparent/white and probably more... yet it still looks "right" if you know what I mean.

I've only ever had mdma powder/crystals that blatantly wasn't as advertised one time, whereas with pills I've had dodgy stuff many times, but that was 15 years ago...

If in doubt, WEDINOS it.

It really depends on your source, sorry for my shit answer.
These days it seems that most people around me are using MDMA crystals rather than pills though. The crystals definitely seem just as good as they were 5-10 years ago as well.

Where will you be getting it? Dark web? You could send a sample to wedinos to at least check for adulterants. There's also pill reports etc too.

If I had to answer, if probably go for crystals that look like they should. Less likely to be something dodgy than with E's IMHO.

I have a sneaking suspicion that most of the 'crystal' available these days is simply the dregs from the bottom of the reaction vessels that isn't good enough for pressing.

Well Ive been pricing up and it looks like buying 7g for 70 quid is the best looking deal Ive found. If you buy 1g you are paying 20 quid. Fuck that shit.

Thats for 91% purity crystal - "straight off the brick"

be careful for finding ''stems'' aka exctasy as is widely interpreted by americans and most of Europe, russians for e.g calls it stem if isn't so like stems are laced pills with diff analgesics household stuff what not and mostly with speed some even have dxm, dxm is known for having some effects to MD such as many in this vein can paint it as. If you do got ''MDMA'' powder and is powder be careful, you used this word and my man, log off and enjoy some MD, hardest drug to ever get imo and you can't change that

Yeah it's funny how mdma can be brown, purple, grey, black/transparent/white and probably more... yet it still looks "right" if you know what I mean.

I've only ever had mdma powder/crystals that blatantly wasn't as advertised one time, whereas with pills I've had dodgy stuff many times, but that was 15 years ago...

If in doubt, WEDINOS it.

Same, I you know what I recieved my MD in a orange juice yes, I was at a warehouse rave and that was last time i ever seen md, and i dunno how many yrs ago but i can see a diff between MDMA and the whole whole realm of ''euforic'' inducing areas

Why is mdma so cheap nowadays. I would still pay 50 a gram of mdma given its decent

The cheap price for a g of MDMA is surely an indicator of its quality. I've suspected for a long time that the best stuff is kept for pressing into pills. The rest of the shit can be sold off as 'crystal' (having been fucked about with and repressed several times) for cheapo prices and mass customer dissatisfaction...

If it passes the reagent test does that mean its mdma?

Is 20 quid a gram cheap for mdma?

Yeh, £20/g is pretty cheap. Almost too cheap.

As for passing reagent tests, well MDMA seems to be MDMA no matter what. But there still seems to be a gulf between MagicMDMA and MehDMA which still sits within the MDMA spectrum.

Ev
Yeh, £20/g is pretty cheap. Almost too cheap.

As for passing reagent tests, well MDMA seems to be MDMA no matter what. But there still seems to be a gulf between MagicMDMA and MehDMA which still sits within the MDMA spectrum.

I thought that was a bit too pricey! So 70 quid for 7g is dregs? Supposed to be a good vendor tho "imported direct from the netherlands - champagne supernova"

isnt it just greed? Like you can get people asking 4.50 for a blotter of acid and some asking £1.25? Theres no difference in the acid.

Whats your name, what have you had
Reach for the lasers, safe as fuck