• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA has stopped affecting me the same

You will get the magic back if you wait three months.

setting has ALOT to do with the magic thing also. alot. the right music the right environment and people. it really cant be understated how important setting is for magic in my opinion. stop trying to just chase such an intense peak and just enjoy the shit in a good setting after a good break and accept the roll for what it is and you'll be good.

ive had rolls better than my first one after plenty of use and some minor abuse, its hard to predict when and why they happen but they do if you play by the rules.

use nootropics such as noopet and piracetem, use 5-htp, use tuna omega 3 oil, and dont use mdma or any other stims for like 3-6 months and youll feel the magic again.

You will get the magic back if you wait three months.

setting has ALOT to do with the magic thing also. alot. the right music the right environment and people. it really cant be understated how important setting is for magic in my opinion. stop trying to just chase such an intense peak and just enjoy the shit in a good setting after a good break and accept the roll for what it is and you'll be good.

ive had rolls better than my first one after plenty of use and some minor abuse, its hard to predict when and why they happen but they do if you play by the rules.

I must admit the best roll I ever had was in the midst of slight abuse, at a festival far away from home, with a girl I was already deeply in love with.

CopyPasta of a response of mine to an earlier thread- just too lazy to retype. OP in this thread isn't abusing quite as badly, but still applies.

Doesn't matter how much of a boost anything gives ya- your roll will be greatly reduced on the second night, and you'll feel like crap for a week.

Picture a big tank, with a knife valve at the bottom. now imagine serotonin slowly dripping into this tank, and slowly dripping out of the bottom, so the tank stays full, but doesn't overflow.
Now imagine opening that knife valve- all of the serotonin flows out at once, or at least pretty damned quickly. This is what both MDMA and mephedrone do- they're serotonin releasers. there are some other subtleties, none of which work in your favor, but that's the grand picture.

So, we've pulled the valve, we've dumped the tank. Now, serotonin does continue to drip in the top- your brain will slowly replenish the tank. However, if you pull the valve and try to dump the tank again 24 hours later- there's just not a whole lot there, so not much gets dumped. However, you still get all of the side effects of whatever you take, and your system suffers from extreme serotonin depletion for that much longer.

That's why it's recommended to take a long break between uses of releasers- you have to let meaningful amounts of serotonin build up to be dumped. Depending on how strong your reserves going into the experience were, you might have enough left after night one to feel the dose on night two, but it'll be much less intense, dosing higher isn't going to help that much, and the side effects will be nasty.

I have some MDMA here that's cut. It's not pure and this is the stuff I have never rolled off of but now I'm getting the stuff in a few days that's pure and brownish and still in a rock. So maybe this will get me rolling again? It just doesn't make sense to me how I haven't lately. My friends all do every time and some do it more than me