• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA has stopped affecting me the same

Chromeo65

Greenlighter
Hello, just recently swim has become a frequent MDMA user. At the start of this summer about 2 months ago now swim tried MDMA for the first time. It took about 35-45 minutes to kick in and when it did it hit like a transport. He was rolling hard. Very hard. The best feeling he's ever had in his life. He only consumed 100 Mg that night too so it didn't take much and must've lasted around 4 hours. 2 hours was a huge roll and then the following 2 were more minor come down hours. After that he waited 2 weeks before trying MDMA again. It was another big party and he tried just 100 Mg again and this time it took closer to an hour but it hit him like a truck again. He rolled for the same amount of time. He then took 100 Mg the next night and it hardly hit him. This time very minor. Then a third night in a row he took 250 Mg and it hit him hard but only lasted about 1 hour. He then waited for another 2 weeks probably. He took M again and this time just with friends not at a party and 100 Mg again. He was rolling hard as hell once again and never wanted it to end. Swim felt like he was coming down so he popped another 100 Mg of it and it picked him back up. Then once again he was coming down so he popped another and it picked him up and then snorted 50 Mg for a total of 350 Mg of MDMA in one night. He rolled for around 7 hours total and then puked at when he came down. Since that time he has taken MDMA every weekend to this point. And sometimes during the week. The last tkme he rolled really hard was about 3 weeks ago wen he took the 350 Mg in one night. Since then it has been a once or twice a week thing and he's never rolled hard. Just little waves of partial rolls and tons of energy.

He's taken it in capsules, parachutes and snorted it as well.

Any advice as to why the magic affects and the amazing feel good affects aren't kicking in anymore? The odd tkme it feels like it's about to start and then nothing. Is he taking it too much and needs to build up more serotonin or should He take a larger dose to start? Should He smoke weed? He feels sometimes when He smoke cigarettes a little roll happens but nothing after he's done the smoke. Any advice? Please help He really doesnt want the magic to be gone!

Thank you very much

Just to add also. He is about 5'10 and weighs 140 lbs. He's never eaten just before taking it. He's always waited a good hour or two. He doesn't believe the magic is gone because he can feel it coming for little moments but then goes away. So is just waiting it out good? Or maybe smoking weed? Cuz people do that and say it's amazing. Please help! Thank you!

You reallr think 3 months? There's a really big party coming up in about 10 days and the last time he did it was about 2 days ago. Hes thinking maybe a bigger dose and some weed

Serotonin takes from 2 weeks to 45 days to recover it levels. If you take often you will lose the magic very soon. Minimum 2 weeks between takes if there is no other choice, 3 months if you want the magic never go away. Cant be any more clearer. Take into account once magic is gone it will take years to recover if that is even possible. Check out rollsafe.org for some tips. More dosage will bring you only speedy effects and toxicity.

Okay thank you very much. He will wait it out. I never knew magic can go away so easy. Wow

Yes it can. Only the first 10 times are magical. You lose the wow factor and depending on each individual, the magic. There's no point on that if you can prevent it only by taking larger breaks, you saw that in yourself in only a few days. Good luck and enjoy.

mdma doesn't work like other drugs. you can't just keep doing it and expect the same result, As already stated it takes at least a month for you body to make enough serotonin to give you a full roll again.

keep up your pattern of use and you will have horrible, possibly permanent psychological/neurological problems to worry about. Read through this forum there are plenty of thread of people that have overdone it wanting to kill theselves because their brain is permently fucked

Is he taking it too much and needs to build up more serotonin

this. but you should not only wait for the build up more serotonin, but also to lower your the tolerance you've acquired. generally you shouldn't take mdma more than once every two months and (for your weight) not exceed a dosage of 180mg per night (including redose). with this dosing regime the magic should stay for years. after overdoing it like that i'd do a break of at least 6 months.

btw: we don't swim here at bluelight.

What everyone else said.

MDMA metabolites are not only neurotoxic, but they inhibit enzymes that actually make serotonin.

So not only are you massively using up all the serotonin stored in your brain, your preventing you brain from making more.

IIRC, it was a one or two week effect, that is the metabolite fucking up serotonin synthesis. Thats not to say you can take it every one to two weeks, you really should be rolling no more than once a month minimum.

MDMA is bad for your brain, moreso than other drugs, and thats why you cant take it frequently, or you will start to suffer the horrible effects of mdma abuse.

Also, 350mg is far to much for someone your weight as was already said, and you should only be re-dosing once max when you roll.

Too much of a good thing and all, just take a break for a few months, eat healthy, exercise, get good sleep, and you PROBABLY won't be too depressed/anxious/have brain zaps if you stop now.

Seriously, its no joke, read up on the horror stories here of people that have abused mdma.

Yes. I watched this thing that had very bad stories about people who took it too often. So I'll wait it out now thanks this helped a lot. I just have another question. So do you guys think the magic will be restored if I wait it out a few months

I never even knew you could actually lose the magic of MDMA. I thought you just had to wait longer for serotonin levels to be built up. I

If this means anything. I also during this time went on a bit of a cocaine abuse kick. During this time for about 2 weeks I was railing probably 12 of the 14 days. I did mix but it wasn't while rolling or anything. Either I came down or I hadn't done any MDMA yet. I haven't touched blow for about 2.5 weeks now. Also another thing to note is for the first few times I felt great even when coming down. Now I get very sore

I'm sure there's been posts on this before but has anyone every gone 3-6 months after "losing the magic" and then finding that they have regained it? I only rolled like 3 times between 17-27 and then the past 2 years I've done it about 8-9 times and can tell it's not quite the same. I just got some stuff that tested out and want to hold onto it until the right time.

From what I'm hearing it seems very hard to regain the magic. I Was just looking at this other thing and a guy said he waited a whole year and never regained it. I'd say try it though cuz you never know

Magic is partly about how good the stuff is too. If you have total shite it will feel remarkably similar to 'losing the magic'. Obviously, time plays a huge role as well but the quality of the mahl is so shitty anymore most people have just given up. But yeah you can still get that magic back. Maybe not like the first time but still good. 5htp helps a lot too.

Chrome do a google and stop abusing the stuff. otherwise, it'll catch up with you and youll lose the precious magic and have psychological issues. I did and didnt know better fifteen years ago. Now I respect the guidelines and they're there for a reason so you dont mess yourself up.

Agreed. ^

MDMA I am willing to use maybe once a year tops but I prefer not to do it really anymore. I have seen what it does to people and it's not pretty. Perma-anxiety and depression issues.

To clarify with the 5 htp, I don't mean preload with huge amounts, but if in the months preceding you supplement sparingly at reasonable doses it should help.