• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA hallucinations

MDMA visuals are the best... nothing scary bout them at all, even if they are rather bizarre
smile.gif
)
At They Came From Mars 2, the other weekend, I was staring at someone's face and they started to morph into a wolf, or something similar, nose extending, fur, etc....
unfortunately i stopped the hallucination going further, cos i thought they might wonder why i was looking at them strangely... All sorts of fascinating shapes and images, after staring at a strobe for 15 mins
smile.gif
That was fun
smile.gif
...I actually think i was a bit lost in the light, till someone broke my concentration.. Also definitely the seeing of people you think you know, who you dont know
smile.gif

Wish me visuals at Waxworks... I think i am more open to them now
smile.gif

Had another cool visual on Friday night. There was this dude dancing on stage at Hard Kandy and for about an hour he was the devil. His fingers where elongated and everytime he stuck his tongue out it wipped out like a serpents tounge. His face was also fully devil like. The best part was that I seemed to have some control over it.

As many of my friends who come out with know i tend to see a lot of things. For instance..
At our favourite club Cage here in melbourne i had dropped 1&1/2 red motorollas 1/2 a white elephant and a white euro..
hmmm where do i start..
the only way to describe it is i spose, the lasers became solid tubes of colour and began twisting within each other forming what looked a little like a dna strand and it started coming for me... the same thing began happening with the gfx on my phone. Further into the night i was staring at the dance floor watching ppl dancing and i saw a tall bulky guy dancing near a small thin guy... the thin guy started bouncing around and moving towards the fatter guy, what followed can only be described as... well... the skinny guy disappeared into the big guy.. i walked around him to see where he went... but wasnt there = )
Thats just one night... it happens to me everytime... but different everytime.
Also when i get home the next day i sit at my computer til i start feeling a little tired... and i know when i can get to sleep because the hairs on my arm start jumping around like flames... one time they turned blue and looked like veins... hmmmmm
dunno if i should post up some of the rest i think the boys are on the way with their white coats... = )

As many of my friends who come out with know i tend to see a lot of things. For instance..
At our favourite club Cage here in melbourne i had dropped 1&1/2 red motorollas 1/2 a white elephant and a white euro..
hmmm where do i start..
the only way to describe it is i spose, the lasers became solid tubes of colour and began twisting within each other forming what looked a little like a dna strand and it started coming for me... the same thing began happening with the gfx on my phone. Further into the night i was staring at the dance floor watching ppl dancing and i saw a tall bulky guy dancing near a small thin guy... the thin guy started bouncing around and moving towards the fatter guy, what followed can only be described as... well... the skinny guy disappeared into the big guy.. i walked around him to see where he went... but wasnt there = )
Also when i get home the next day i sit at my computer til i start feeling a little tired... and i know when i can get to sleep because the hairs on my arm start jumping around like flames... one time they turned blue and looked like veins... hmmmmm
dunno if i should post up some of the rest i think the boys are on the way with their white coats... = )
------------------
"All ur serotonin are belongs to us!!!"
Serotonin -
An organic compound, C10H12N2O, formed from tryptophan and found in animal and human tissue, especially the brain, blood serum, and gastric mucous membranes, and active as a neurotransmitter and in vasoconstriction, stimulation of the smooth muscles, and regulation of cyclic body processes.

hmmm where do i start..
------------------
Serotonin -
An organic compound, C10H12N2O, formed from tryptophan and found in animal and human tissue, especially the brain, blood serum, and gastric mucous membranes, and active as a neurotransmitter and in vasoconstriction, stimulation of the smooth muscles, and regulation of cyclic body processes.

hmmm where do i start..
------------------
Serotonin -

at cage nightclub in melbourne (1&1/2 red motorollas, 1/2 white euro and 1 white elephant)
I think its safe to say i was pretty trashed after 20 minutes as i was in a crouching position and could literally not move for 10 minutes because i was rushing so hard.
Anyways, I was in the back room looking towards the mainroom and thru the door i could see what could only be described as, the lasers turning into solid tubes of colour moving in a wave and twisting into each other to form a sort of DNA strand look.. they started getting closer and closer until i peaked out and layed down on the floor and closed my eyes. Everytime i looked towards that room it would happen again. I checked the time on my phone a few times and noticed that instead of it saying vodaphone in that greyish colour, those pixels started melting together to form the strands and began rising out of the phone. Kinda worried by this time and still rushing off my hilt i got up and tried walking past the dance floor where i saw something u could say was a little odd. There was a tall bulky sorta guy on the floor dancing away and not too far away there was short skinny guy bouncing up and down with a huge grin on his face. The little guy kept looking at me with this insanely large grin and dancing towards the fat guy not once taking his eyes off me until he.... well for lack of a better word... was swallowed by the larger guys back... i looked around him and couldnt find the little guy... that was just a lil of what happened that night.
I hallucinate everytime we go out and its weird because none of my friends ever do to the same extreme. Like im sure everyones had the scarey faces one... where ppl u know suddenly arent the ppl u know... there eyes arent open even tho they are, black pits form all over their heads, noses, ears, mouths look abnormal etc.
------------------
Serotonin -

at cage nightclub in melbourne (1&1/2 red motorollas, 1/2 white euro and 1 white elephant)
I think its safe to say i was pretty trashed after 20 minutes as i was in a crouching position and could literally not move for 10 minutes because i was rushing so hard.
Anyways, I was in the back room looking towards the mainroom and thru the door i could see what could only be described as, the lasers turning into solid tubes of colour moving in a wave and twisting into each other to form a sort of DNA strand look.. they started getting closer and closer until i peaked out and layed down on the floor and closed my eyes. Everytime i looked towards that room it would happen again. I checked the time on my phone a few times and noticed that instead of it saying vodaphone in that greyish colour, those pixels started melting together to form the strands and began rising out of the phone. Kinda worried by this time and still rushing off my hilt i got up and tried walking past the dance floor where i saw something u could say was a little odd. There was a tall bulky sorta guy on the floor dancing away and not too far away there was short skinny guy bouncing up and down with a huge grin on his face. The little guy kept looking at me with this insanely large grin and dancing towards the fat guy not once taking his eyes off me until he.... well for lack of a better word... was swallowed by the larger guys back... i looked around him and couldnt find the little guy... that was just a lil of what happened that night.
I hallucinate everytime we go out and its weird because none of my friends ever do to the same extreme. Like im sure everyones had the scarey faces one... where ppl u know suddenly arent the ppl u know... there eyes arent open even tho they are, black pits form all over their heads, noses, ears, mouths look abnormal etc.
------------------
Serotonin -

Only go to the one club and thats cage here in melbourne.
Was on (1 1/2 Red Motorollas, 1/2 white euro and 1 white elephant)
Was in the back room rushing off my dial in a crouching position literally not able to move for ten minutes. Began looking towards the mainroom thu the door when all the lasers started forming into what looked like colourful, solid tubes and moving towards me at the back of the back room. On their way they started twisting together making what looked like a DNA strand, as they got closer i began to try wave them off but they wouldnt go (which i spose makes sense seeing as they arent really there haha) Then the same thing happened with the pixels in my phone. But the weirdest one was when i was standing up watching the ppl on the dance floor in the backroom and a tall fat guy was dancing away and not too far away a short skinny little guy was bouncing around with a huge grin on his face and wouldnt stop looking at me... he kept bouncing away and getting closer and closer to the tall fat guy until... for lack of a better word, he was... swallowed by the tall fat guys back... the tall fat guy looked totally oblivious to what just took place... being a little stunned by this i walked around to see if he was just blocked out of my view by the tall guys largeness... but no... he had literally disapeared... i turned to my cousin and said "did u just see that" and of course he replied "see what"...
------------------
Serotonin -

Normally I only get strangers confused with the person I'm looking for when I get a case of the wanders, but once at Kandy in the chillout room they had a strobe going off at about 4 second intervals. That fucked with everyone's vision I think (it was MESSY with a capital M) but for me it made the couch (with a zebra pattern) get bigger and smaller like it was breathing. And one dude looked like he had an arm growing out of his head, or maybe just a 2nd head. I grinned at the time, but stopped myself going too loopy cos i dont really like that stuff. Thank god I didn't ask him how he got his 2nd head, he was a steroid pumping muscle dude, you can imagine how that would have been recieved.
Only other time (both times on melodies, hmm, coincidence??) at kandy the decks are suspended from the lighting rig above, ocasionally if someome bumps them, they swing back and forth abit. Well to me this night, they constantly appeared to be moving, I was convinced the poor DJ had played almost his entire set with the decks swinging wildy back and forth. I explained this to the person next to me and said it was "unfortunate that the person had to play under such arduous conditions" only to realise I was slowly going bonkers .. so i shuddup after that
wink.gif

Eddi - real corker of a trip report dude, you sound like you've been going out a while?? chevron on a tuesday?? what other old melbourne nights can u remember??

Was on (1 1/2 Red Motorollas, 1/2 white euro and 1 white elephant)
Was in the back room rushing off my dial in a crouching position literally not able to move for ten to twenty minutes. Began looking towards the mainroom thru the door when all the lasers started forming into what looked like colourful, solid tubes and moving towards me at the back of the back room. On their way they started twisting together making what looked like a DNA strand, as they got closer i began to try wave them off but they wouldnt go (which i spose makes sense seeing as they arent really there haha) Then the same thing happened with the pixels in my phone. But the weirdest one was when i was standing up watching the ppl on the dance floor in the backroom and a tall fat guy was dancing away and not too far away a short skinny little guy was bouncing around with a huge grin on his face and wouldnt stop looking at me... he kept bouncing away and getting closer and closer to the tall fat guy until... for lack of a better word, he was... swallowed by the tall fat guys back... the tall fat guy looked totally oblivious to what just took place... being a little stunned by this i walked around to see if he was just blocked out of my view by the tall guys largeness... but no... he had literally disapeared... i turned to my cousin and said "did u just see that" and of course he replied "see what"...
[ 06 August 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

sorry about the multiple posts guys... i went and deleted it when i saw them... dont know if its worked or not.

saw flurecent purple bubbles forming on the tips of peoples hair, and then floating into the air... maddd

ok id just like to appologise for the multiple posts.... i dont know whats going on but when i tried posting them it kept timing out so i tried again... looks like they went thru after all... ive tried deleteing them but they wont go away =(
------------------
Serotonin -