• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA hallucinations

I don't get many visuals off of MDMA. I'll get the occasional morphing of faces, other times people will start to look like whomever I'm trying to find. I'm like kid A, have a smoke and I get a trippy roll. I'll see halos, and things glowing. If I read something, the letters will fly off of whatever object they were on as my mind comprehends them.

I think the most common one is constantly seeing familiar faces of people you know, only to realise on closer ispection... You have never seen them before.
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

Doesn't mean they don't want to be your friend
smile.gif

Yo Thoth evrywun wearing a red jacket i saw at erthcr ny was you. which is strange coz u weren't wearing a red jacket.oh yeah and I also saw beautifully detailed tendrilly smokerings bouncing and jumping [green yonnex and 1/2 pink heart].
On a blue melody at seacore I continued seeing a couple sitting in the sea chatting to me saying come here [blue melody].
luvly scary shit!

Mmmmmm I love hallucinations - get them very seldom, though. First time was at Home (Gold cK) - walking home afterwards with my mates and shamefacedly confessing to having seen gold-wire framed glasses on EVERYONE - imagine my delight when they said they had seen the same! The afterwards, watching my friend roll a joint, with the skin of his hand stripping away to become a metallic robo-skeletal machine....
Seldom had more than the glasses, and occasional beast-faces on everyone - and then only on the strongest pills - gold cKs, Green CUs(NYE under the bridge - awesome!) and red HQs.

ok, bugs in the sky? I put that down to sleep deprivation because I always get that.
I was lying in bed with my girlfriend, and I was just staring at the wall, and I asked her "um...why are there hundreds upon thousands of ants crawling out of the wall?"
And she replied (she hadnt taken anything the night before) "shuddup, you're going crazy"....I was content.
Ok, the two I get all the time, and this is usually every time I take MDMA, is the glasses (does anyone else have the power to change them if you think they look bad on that person?) I tend to be able to change the colour of the lense, the frame, the brand (sometimes)
I also get what I call "matrix vision", where everyone gets this robot thing happening, and if I focus on a particular spot on the wall, or in the sky, I get it. Its really cool.
The one that a lot of you are talking about, where everyone looks like the person you are looking for....well, I get the opposite. I'll be lying next to friends, and they will look totally different to how I remember them, to the point where I wont say anything, but think they are a different person!!
i luv mdma!!
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 18 May 2001).]

at pvd looking up at his name above the stage two times throughout the night the words were changing non-stop. they werent making sense or anything just constantly changing before my eyes. first time i ever had any hallucinations, looking forward to the next.

LArf, well i havent had a really good pill since NYE, (1 Purple Dove + .5 Red ?) i was so scattered that i thought i saw my mate so i walked up and started talking to him, talked to him for about 5 mins before realising it wasnt him at all, he larffed his arse off at me, i felt a bit silly >:p
------------------
Whats ya name?
What ya had?
Reach for the lasers.
Safe as fuck.
>:p

Here's something I experienced on Saturday night which absolutely blew me away...
I was sitting in a dark room watching Fight Club (don't ask why I was watching it while chopped, just accept it and move on) and someone came into the room and warned us that they were going to turn on the light 'cos they needed to find something... So I closed my eyes, and when they turned the light on my 'vision' exploded into the most beautiful and complex fractal images I'd ever seen... Multiple colours, intense detail, and swirling and almost three-dimensional images... I was disappointed when the light was turned off and the fractals faded, but during the course of watching the movie people went in and out of the room, so I had a few more chances to enjoy the visuals... They were the best closed eye visuals I've had so far...

At PVD I was talking to someone and little fountains popped out of his head and started spurting out multicoloured water which turned into stars.... weird huh... then I got the usual deal with people's faces changing and they weren't who i thought they were etc. Looked at someone and saw them laughing their head off at me when in actual fact they werent even looking my way (paranoia?)
------------------
Is Doof, Is Good.

One of The weirdest "Selective" visuals i have ever gotten was off pills was on 2 motorolas (march), 1 of em being railed,...
i could "place" sunglasses or glasses of any frame type or lens colour, on ppl.. weird hey...
???
i'll ad more weird stuff later...
sleep

The only hallucinations I've every got was on a come-down after Renaissance. I'd had 1.5 of the first batch of Blue A's to hit Perth at the rave and was lying on my friend's couch staring at the ceiling. This was at about noon. Anyways, I started seeing these cartoon characters in this watermark on the ceiling. One was a tiger in a spacesuit, a bear playing tennis in the old-fashioned tennis whites and another was a white duck in a red admiral's jacket and Napolean style hat. And it was only in this one particular spot on the ceiling. I think the acid-house that tacticale was playing didn't help.
Those are the only hallucinations I've every got and they freaked me out!! I get the eye wiggles, but that doesn't really count, does it??
------------------
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall be forever amused.

at two tribes (1 white diamond, 0.5 white xmen) i was dancing/chilling during Seaman's set, and got some wicked closed-eye visuals.
i usually get the fractals/colours/lasers 2001 space odyssey type things if i close my eyes. these i like. but this time, i was conjuring up full intricate scenes.
the best was a desert sand scene, a bit like an ancient egypt thing. it was a massive flat sandy area with a group of soldiers armed with spears (they looked like Roman legionaries) and in battle armour. there were probably about 20 soldiers, in a square formation spaced over what would have been approximately a 100mx100m area. the sky was dead clear and a brilliant blue, and it was like one of those summer mornings where it's going to get hot, but it's not yet, it's just beautifully crisp and cool. my perspective was of an eagle soaring above and around the formation, with the sun glinting off the armour and weapons. then some weird ceremony took place which i can't clearly remember, but it was like some priests from an ancient religion were performing sacred rites in the sun. the whole thing was simply beautiful.
i then flew off over the dunes, and had the pleasure of flying over snow covered mountains, vast oceans, forests, cities, every kind of beautiful landscape you can imagine. and the best bit, i could control exactly what i wanted to see. *that* experience was NICE.
DQ.

I can concur with Tar's on his little trip as I remember this event quite clearly, I think a lot of us had interesting visuals that nite including me.
Mine seemed to be due to intense eye wobbles but I could be wrong, but staring at Cowboy_mac seemed to bring on intense visuals about the poor boys face (I saw poor because he had this crazed rolling loon staring at him). Golden eyes, multi-coloured nutri-grain patterns in his hair and at some stage I swear his head turned into a frog. There were other times where there were much more intense visuals but I'll be farked if I can remeber half of what went on that nite
smile.gif

The fact that there were optical fibre lights scattered around the room also didn't help the situation, as these twisted and turned, melted and disappeared all by themselves, and my brain was none the wiser.
Long live BB's. Hoorah, Hoorah!

Tikabassa that could explain a couple of the funny looks you gave me at PVD. It was quite funny as each time it looked as if you wanted to tell me off or something. But then again I was hallucinating too and you may have not given me a funny look at all.
Fuck now I'm confused.

anyone tried to read an SMS message while trolly'd/ chopped(i like this chopped bizzo!)
fuk its like someone sending you 'wingdings'!

I always have visuals, even on relatively small doses. I find it one of the most enjoyable aspects of taking ecstasy. Because I like it so much I have found certain ways to induce them, now I can have cool visuals (as long as I'm peaking) whenever I want.
Some favourites: Writing an SMS, focus hard on the screen (usually a necessity anyway). Everytime I do this it looks like I'm in a spaceship going at the speed of light. The screen is the window at the front and everything seems to zoom past my head like I'm flying through space. Very cool.
Also, at a party just unfocus your eyes while looking towards the lights. I always get some awesome patterns happening. If there's smoke its even better, one time I saw a bunch of cute little aliens (similar to some I saw that day in an ad on TV) chasing and shooting each other with lazers. I remember being really stoked because they looked like they were having fun (the lazers weren't hurting them and they were smiling). I must have watched them for half an hour at least. My girlfriend thought I was nuts.
Unfortunately none of my friends see as much stuff as me so they all think I'm nuts.
smile.gif
I love it though. I always manage to remember that what I am seeing isn't real though so I never get scared.
The visuals in your head when you close your eyes are a good way to entertain yourself on the train ride home too.
smile.gif

Hah - maybe all this talk has brought it on - but had the best hallucinations ever this weekend - on three TPs. Little green leprechauns / Santas knitting on the table. Great fun! Give those TPs a whirl...