• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA + DMT = good idea?

Generally, you seem to be anxious about doing DMT though with the MDMA. Have you done DMT before? Xanax should not dull your trip, merely mellow it.

Just Tried that

This is great...Actually more commercial than I expected..
Tripping laded with unbelievable amount of self-esteem :X
However..pretty pleasant things. ;]

The responses in this thread are hilarious... i.e "I've never tried DMT but sounds scary..." LOL you got this!

Should be amazing like some have said and as safe as any trymptamine with MDMA. I'm going to try this combo soon having done both separately.
Will report Back!

As far as physically, I think this is a safe combo. Mentally it depends if you are up for it. Ecstasy can mellow and happy the trip but it can intensify it too. If you have flipped before and know that e works when you trip then you should be fine. If you haven't flipped before then you should go easy at first till you know.

I'm right now on that mix, and i can say that this is the best that ever happened to me, I had taked about 110mg of xtc and smoked about 100-200mg of DMT in total. By the way I'm using divine crossing v3 to smoke dmt and i found it the best, It make it very smooth to smooke and it doesn't have that hursh taste.