• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA + DMT = good idea?

303flash

Greenlighter
I was wondering if taking a hit of DMT while rolling on MDMA is actually a good idea?
Are there any negative interactions combining these two drugs?
Would it be better to smoke it while peaking on the MDMA, or when coming down?
A friend told me he really liked smoking DMT while rolling, as the MDMA puts him in a very nice mindset for the DMT-trip.

Any experiences or advice???

Umm i don't know much about DMT but if you ask me thats a horrible idea. That is, if what I've heard is correct. Its up to you ultimately but these things are dangerous. I'd say no but its up to you.

I've done it a bunch and it's awesome. Much more chill and comfortable to blast off from MDMA than it is to blast off from reality.

I'd save it for after the peak though. But it's awesome it's like a 5-10 minute candy flip, especially if you take smaller doses.

That is such a good question. I haven't try it but i'd definitely like to hear from others what it's like!

I haven't tried DMT yet but from what i've read it sounds like it should be fun and possibly help with any possible scary moments. Tell us what you think.

DMT + MDMA is fuckin awesome.. go on a roof with some friends n fuckin blast off! the first time i did it i met three giant aliens who shook their fingers and head at me while laughing... i see them everytime i blast off now.... awwww to get digital right now with the full moon aww man....

thanks for your replies.
I never had DMT, but I do have lots of experiences with other psychedelics (and am very experienced with MDMA) and I loved candy-flipping back in the days.

After the DMT-trip has ended, do you still roll or does it actually end your roll?
Does redosing MDMA after the DMT-trip make sense?

overall I think I will give this combo a try soon....

It is fucking amazing and absolutely mind blowing! Taking a breakthrough dose whole rolling is like complete bliss. DMT is also good while coming down off a roll, but can be quite fiendy.

Coming down off the DMT will not end your roll.

If you really want to go wild, take a breakthrough dose of DMT while rolling and then do a whippet - it's indescribable.

Reppin the 303! I went to CU Boulder a few years back.

I have not tried smoked DMT, only Ayahuasca. I would think that this could be a great combination, but it's usually a good idea to try a substance by itself if it's your first time so you get a feel for it.

It is fucking amazing and absolutely mind blowing! Taking a breakthrough dose whole rolling is like complete bliss. DMT is also good while coming down off a roll, but can be quite fiendy.

Coming down off the DMT will not end your roll.

If you really want to go wild, take a breakthrough dose of DMT while rolling and then do a whippet - it's indescribable.

Reppin the 303! I went to CU Boulder a few years back.

wow mdma + dmt +nitrous sounds incredible- at the top of my to do list forsure.

And I got to CU Boulder right now, its a good time forsure

^ I lived all over Boulder. I was in Baker dorm freshman year, the hill for a couple years (college ave then on pleasant street) and on Arapahoe and 17th for a year.

It's an incredible combo which will blast you into a beautiful dimension. The whippet on top of the DMT really takes the breakthrough a lot further

good idea? debatable.

epic mind blowing experience? abosolutly.

i tried this once a couple years ago. a friend of mine was throwing a house party one night. i had just taken 2 quality pills and thought i'd accelerate the come up a little bit by smoking some DMT about 15-20 min. after popping my rolls. i decided to sneak off to the side of the house and give it a go, as i only had enough DMT for one person. i ripped the pipe and held it for about 20 or so seconds. upon exhaling i felt like i was being launched up out of my body at a high velocity towards the cosmos. i remember looking at a flower in the ground that kept doing what i was calling "growing into itself" meaning that it would sprout up out of the ground, grow up,bud flowers, die and decompose. it kept doing this repeatedly as if i were viewing the flower's life cycle in a time lapse. this went on for several minutes until a pile of rocks caught my attention and i began to play a game of telepathic tetris with them for a while. by the time the DMT had worn off i had hit the peak of my roll. i rejoined the party with a new sense of self awarness and feeling absolutly amazing. later on that night i left the party with some friends. we spent the rest of the night chilling in the woods eating cubensis, getting down on drum circles, trancing out and carrying on long, deep conversations about fuck all. the sunrise the following morning was one of the most amazing i had ever seen in my life.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever smoked DMT after taking an e pill (whether before or after peaking) that seemed to be adultered with an amp.? If so, a brief description is something I'd like to read.

So is this safe or not? Thinking of doing it but I don't want to myself in danger

Who knows? DMT is intense but of relatively short duration.
Is life safe?

DMT is amazing. On it's own level. Unless your trying to break through..don't waist "just a hit" for the sake of the thrill. I'd say just on or after the peak. Go for broke. Blast off Into the alternate dimension. Sober it's a tad more difficult. Will be super EASY on mdma

Edit
I've broken through only usin DMT and I've broken also using mushrooms and smoking during a trip. Never with mdma before; I think it's moreso I dose mdma in a setting usually non good for using DMT. But it's much easier being already elevated.

I did salvia on top of MDMA and it was nice. You get into an extreme state of mind without anxiety.

Who knows? DMT is intense but of relatively short duration.
Is life safe?

I was looking for an answer based on scientific study or something. Googling this question it shows threads like 'dmt+mdma=no go' and other sources claim about seizures. Some sources say they have done it without problems and its amazing. I know we're all individuals and react differently but theres gotta be something on this.

Yes, life is relatively safe in first world countries. It ends in death, but i dont want to end it prematurely.

Last edited:
I think you may find Xanax + DMT a more comfortable trip if you are trying to avoid feelings of anxiety and just be relaxed.

For me MDMA is a social setting drug. I would want to be with other people on it while enjoying music. DMT is a not a social drug. You may find the two conflicting in that sense. Thus, why I would recommend Xanax for a more at-ease content trip.