• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA crystals

wonderman

Greenlighter
A big hello to anyone reading this! :) I just got 1 gram of MDMA crystals and was wondering the best way to take them? Can I just eat them as they are? or am i suppose to crush them up in smaller pieces? :?

The best way is to crush them up into a powder then put it in pill capsules. That's probably the easiest and most pleasant way as they taste like SHIT

If you don't have capsules just ball it up in cigarette rolling paper and swallow.

Get a scale and weigh out proper doses! Eating a chunk of MDMA without weighing it is a good way to get hurt.

lol good news, i've got a mg scale. Now what would be a proper dose? Please keep in mind that im 6 ft 1' and weigh 145 lbs.

lol good news, i've got a mg scale. Now what would be a proper dose? Please keep in mind that im 6 ft 1' and weigh 145 lbs.
.5mg-1.5mg /kg of body weight is a good idea of where to start. So probably around 100mg would be about right for you. I know weigh a little more but I'm around 88 kg and my sweet spot is roughly 130-150mg

What I do (and it's easy), I take my bottle of Jaegermeister (very strong alcohol) and poor myself a very small shot. And prepare a glass of water next to it, nice fresh cold tap water. I poor the crushed MDMA powder in the small shot maybe 50dcl and just drink the shot like a man ! I then quickly take the water (like a women) so that the last test in your mouth is the alcohol.

Now I couldn't say it tastes VERY nice but hey it's very easy, and at least you don't taste MDMA crystal directly on your tongue, trust me I have done that (being stupid on my first time) and oooh boy does it taste nasty, like horrible horrible chemical stuff, like...the taste will stay in your mouth the WHOLE roll which isn't very nice, or at least for my part it did.

This method is quick and no bothering on buying caps or needing to snort it.

at least you don't taste MDMA crystal directly on your tongue, trust me I have done that (being stupid on my first time) and oooh boy does it taste nasty, like horrible horrible chemical stuff, like...the taste will stay in your mouth the WHOLE roll which isn't very nice, or at least for my part it did

I had to do this once at a show, I was like oh yeah this is fine i will just take acid and 3 hours prior to going and figure out how to do the molly there whats the worst that could happen? Well I got into the bathroom with no desire to figure out where to place shit down to put into my mouth so I opened the bag and dumped it into my mouth. God I now know what its like to become one with the crystals dissolving in my mouth. It was terrible they grit in my teeth and that taste and feeling lingered for like 15 minutes I thought i was going to puke for about 10 minutes.

I have since gotten capsules as my original idea was to parachute it but didnt come prepared adn thought "i am not sticking that in my mouth" when i got into the stall.

Grind it up in a baggy with something round and solid, place 100mg on a flat surface and crush further with something flat, then snort it up your nose.

Take it in chunks. It's the ER of Molly. And it allows more of it survive the stomach acid before getting to the intestinal tract. Try to get as big of rocks u can into gel caps. But just going a rock at a time and washing it down fast is also just fine. It's salty as all hell so don't stick it in there too long :p

What I do (and it's easy), I take my bottle of Jaegermeister (very strong alcohol) and poor myself a very small shot. And prepare a glass of water next to it, nice fresh cold tap water. I poor the crushed MDMA powder in the small shot maybe 50dcl and just drink the shot like a man ! I then quickly take the water (like a women) so that the last test in your mouth is the alcohol.

Now I couldn't say it tastes VERY nice but hey it's very easy, and at least you don't taste MDMA crystal directly on your tongue, trust me I have done that (being stupid on my first time) and oooh boy does it taste nasty, like horrible horrible chemical stuff, like...the taste will stay in your mouth the WHOLE roll which isn't very nice, or at least for my part it did.

This method is quick and no bothering on buying caps or needing to snort it.

So are we considering 35% A/V to be strong these days? Huh. If I had some 35% MDMA I would not say it was strong.

Nope. Raves maybe 2x a year. Doesn't use any pharmas with cross tolerances or anti-anxieties. Its just u gotta look at the pharmacology of the substance. The seratonin is either going to be dumped. Or it wont. Keep in mind you can do 20 grams of the stuff and it won't kill you. Its just a part of finding that point where the returns of dosage are worth it. I personally like that feeling of just being blasted off. Like a rocket under my ass. I like KNOWING when it hits. Just that ruuush like u can't beleive. But I get pure Molly from the dutch. So I know what I'm getting. If u are unsure. Than don't push it. Lots of things are sold off as Molly that behave differently.

And thanks to whoever deleted my last post before I could edit injection to ingestion. Put a lot of time into that. Ya dick.

Nope. Raves maybe 2x a year. Doesn't use any pharmas with cross tolerances or anti-anxieties. Its just u gotta look at the pharmacology of the substance. The seratonin is either going to be dumped. Or it wont. Keep in mind you can do 20 grams of the stuff and it won't kill you. Its just a part of finding that point where the returns of dosage are worth it. I personally like that feeling of just being blasted off. Like a rocket under my ass. I like KNOWING when it hits. Just that ruuush like u can't beleive. But I get pure Molly from the dutch. So I know what I'm getting. If u are unsure. Than don't push it. Lots of things are sold off as Molly that behave differently.
Please keep in mind
That this is a HR forum. A lot of people come here to read for information. Suggesting someone could take 20 grams and it wouldn't kill you is very dangerous and IMO not true. The side effects of the substance would end up being the cause of death (over heating, heart problems, etc). Could you also please refrain from sourcing in the sub. LE does roam around here and suggesting that you importing illegal drugs to your country and selling them is not a good idea. You should read the BLUA. cheers!

To the OP, the best way I know how to take crystal form is put in a capsule, they work great and no horrible taste. Second option would be as above to parachute it. For koalabear135, I think you mean to say .20 gram or 200mg dose. I'm sure 20 grams would be way too much for anyone, that could be good for 100 people taking 200mg each. Mazzab gave an idea where to start with doses and is a good starting point. A friend of mine is your size and his sweet spot is 150mg without a re-dose. Enjoy and let everyone know how you made out, just always test your mdma and be careful.

Rectal syringe, 5mls of water a little lube. Best way for me comes on in 15mins. Capsules can sometimes take 2hrs so you have to be careful not to double drop. Worst thing I ever did was make up a capsule and 1hr later I thought fuck it take another 200mg in a cig paper lol off my face more than I've ever been.