• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA & Cannabis (MERGED)

Im going to a rave tonight(black and white) and im proballygoing to try E for the first time. Would i be fine if i smoked a couple bowls before i go and get the pills?

I've smoked before I dropped once and I wouldn't recommend it. The whole time I was like "am I rolling?.....am I rolling?.....am I feeling it?" Not really sure if I was feeling the weed or the E, but once I peaked there was not confusion lol. So unless you want to be confused until the E kicks in completely, I'd say go ahead, I personally like to feel a couple minor rolls on the come up to get a feel for the pill, then smoke right before the peak = MIND BLOWING!!

Sometimes I smoke a few cones when comming down off pills that are cut with amps, if they are clean mdxx I always have an afterglow that is just magical and wouldnt want pot to wreck it. One time I had a joint of some fuking good pot when I was majorly scattered, I felt great for the first 5 minutes then out of nowhere it crept up on me and took over me. Lost all senses besides a bit of sight, felt nauseas and as if i had the weight of a building on top of me and was crawling out of the party. Remembered my doctor telling me bud about triggering schizophrenia and I thought I had done it, which was wierd seeing as ive smoked pot tons of times without a problem. Eventually after a few minutes my mind came back into relaity and I have to die for body rushes going from head to toe literally like a warm wave rushign up and down my body. Literally felt like my brain had been cleared of all scaterness

Scary as fuck, but well worth the body rush

IME the only negative from pot/weed/block is the generalised anxiety/paranoia but that's purely my experience. Many many friends have no issue whatsoever with smokin' shit after E ... actually they really enjoy it ... the lucky bastards :p
Me too bruh! Weed kills the paranoia and anxiety for me.. People say weed is a waste when rolling.. IMO they synth VERY well together