• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA & Cannabis (MERGED)

My ritual:

Double drop.
Roll a blunt right after, and spark it. Smoke it while you come up.

It's actually quite wonderful, the stoning casually becomes a nice roll, but he 'stoning' feeling quickly subsides and the rolling sensation takes over. I find smoking pot on MDMA doesn't really do much at the time. Nitrous OTOH, phew baby thats another story. Cannabis is best saved for the come down, a nice few bowls and preferably a benzo or two and you're straight.

I can't handle smoking weed on the come up. It makes me way to anxious, and then I have nothing but anxiety for the whole E trip. I wait until I'm good and high on MDMA then I can smoke some weed with no problems.

Problem is, weed has been tiring me out of late at parties and after a few hours I just want to go home and sleep.

^^^It won't tire you out when you're on MDMA. Do you get anxious when you smoke weed while on other harder drugs, or not? If not, then you should be OK smoking weed on MDMA. If so, then you should wait until you start coming down.

i smoked some weed once b4 i went out to drop and i guess because i got surprisingly stoned i couldnt really feel the pills at all..i was too lazy and mellow to enjoy the club that night,..my gf was wanting to dance all night and i really couldnt be fucked moving lol. but then again i had a run of bad pills so maybe they didnt even work at all and i was just stoned..hard to tell tho

pot fucks up my roll

pot actually overpowers any drug i take

Do some of you seriously get paranoia when rolling and smoking together? I find that mdma just rips away most of my ego and all of my anxiety. One time me and a friend got through a 8th oz in under 10 minutes and I had no paranoia or any effect to my roll, just crystal clear double vision where one half of my iPod was left and the other half was about 10 inches away on the right!

I've had a variety of experiences. The second time I rolled, I ended up smoking quite a bit of pot, including some knife hits of some kindbud (that was a pretty fun night), and the bud kept the roll going. Other times, not so good. The last time I took a pill, I wasn't rolling that much, just kind of fucked up. Ended up smoking a shitload of my bud, which just made me feel crappy. So yeah, it depends. I figure next time I roll, I'm gonna smoke a bit before I take the pills, then just wait til the comedown. Whee.

i love pot + e smoking weed on e just feels awsome and the smoke tastes amazing plus i tend to really notice a nice body high and tactile senstions much more. also im kinda big into psychs and pot with e gives it a nice psychedelic push where i find myslef getting oevs nothing crazy but they are there. i never really notice a significant decrease in empathogenic feelings or openness to be honest though

I quite like weed at the end of the roll.
Normally with weed I get paranoid, but after E I don't get this effect.
The weed makes me horny so I can get it up for my S.O.
Mixed with poppers the effect can be mind blowing.
But sometimes it can be too much and I have had fits once or twice.
All in all I think GHB is a better way to end the roll.

I'm almost to the point where I look forward to the weed/ecstasy high more-so than the roll itself. As soon as I feel the come-down, me and a few people get on 3 or 4 bowls, and it's the craziest feeling ever. My depth perception is way off, I get a lucid dream-like haze and a mindfuck that is similar but definitely not as intense as a shroom trip.

I've actually been wondering, what in the weed triggers this in a pill? Because I get none of this until the weed is smoked.

One thing about this combo (I only stick to for when on comedowns), is that it stuffs with your memory so bad. More so than just being really high. I literaly say things then 4 seconds later can't remember what it was.

It turns the roll a lot more psychadelic and head-fuck like, which is pretty awesome.

augustaB said:
I quite like weed at the end of the roll.
Normally with weed I get paranoid, but after E I don't get this effect.
The weed makes me horny so I can get it up for my S.O.
Mixed with poppers the effect can be mind blowing.
But sometimes it can be too much and I have had fits once or twice.
All in all I think GHB is a better way to end the roll.

The above still applies for me.
BUT
The last year I have had several bad experiences when doing poppers after the weed. Vomiting once, convulsions twice, and once I passed out in a pool of piss. The bad effects all happened after doing weed for the second time in the evening, mostly when my partner had already fallen asleep and I was just trying to spin out the high. No ill effects though during the last two rolls.

I'm actually having my first roll on X soon, its been a long time coming haha.

And people tell me its always best to smoke some bud on the comedown, reduce the crash and whatnot (if any) and i can see many agree on here.

So i think that's what i shall be doing :D

Are poppers also called chargers?
Nitrous oxide canisters for whip cream refillers

Cos i've done them once and i just laughed my balls off for a few minutes and felt pretty happy afterward.
So i may look into getting a shitload of them soon enough ;)

Pretty much my entire crew smokes pot on the comedown and none of us ever end up shaky or restless. If anything, I've found that it's nice to sit back with some friends and some bud and just relax after a night of rolling, especially if I've been dancing a lot.

for sure, bud just boosts my roll.

and relaxes