• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA - Becoming obsolete due to meth?

Yeah, i agree with that Chugs. I am in my thirties now, and was married with kiddies from 19 onwards. And due to my career (random drug tests were common), kids, and a very strict religious wife (I have other more colourful descriptions but that is a whole other story) alcohol was my only drug. I missed out on my decade of partying in my twenties. I'm now in another career where doing drugs is not talked about openly, and random drug tests are even more common. But in saying that, starting to experiment in my thirties has it's upsides. Availability/sourcing them from scratch now is an issue, but being more mature and controlled has allowed me to enjoy but not abuse drugs in the last two years. I am kinda glad I am doing it now. If i started at 18, knowing what an arrogant overconfident shit I was back then, I can guarentee I would have abused drugs big time.

And good luck Junkie scumbag - I'm super jealous, hope you have a great roll! :) Let us know how it is!

Really smart posting on an online forum your importing drugs rofl

well bluelight is funny like that. We know that Law Enforcement agencies across multiple countries lurk in our forums and threads. There is some evidence that some bluelighters are in fact undercover agents due to certain busts and events that have happened in the past. Nonetheless its almost unheard for any bluelighter to have been nabbed importingt drugs from the darknet as a result of postings they made on BL.

I'd say Customs and its renewed focus on mailed drugs is his biggest problem. Though once when I did it my package was even opened and inspected but they didn't find the hidden MDMA.

edit: oh and the fact that BL is not hosted in Australia or in one of the five eyes countries helps in protecting users.

Yeah, i agree with that Chugs. I am in my thirties now, and was married with kiddies from 19 onwards. And due to my career (random drug tests were common), kids, and a very strict religious wife (I have other more colourful descriptions but that is a whole other story) alcohol was my only drug. I missed out on my decade of partying in my twenties. I'm now in another career where doing drugs is not talked about openly, and random drug tests are even more common. But in saying that, starting to experiment in my thirties has it's upsides. Availability/sourcing them from scratch now is an issue, but being more mature and controlled has allowed me to enjoy but not abuse drugs in the last two years. I am kinda glad I am doing it now. If i started at 18, knowing what an arrogant overconfident shit I was back then, I can guarantee I would have abused drugs big time

I have to say that i restarted my drug using career in my 30s and it was amazing how within what felt like the space of a day I went from moderate single glass of wine once a month type use to full blown junky. It took about 3 years but far out the time flies. And it really kinda happened because of the religious wife thing having a moment of clarity where I slipped in under defenses and convinced her to join me on my journey of debauchery to the Interzone.

Re the drug testing can I say that most drugs can be metablised out pretty quickly. Especially opiates. Eating and exercise really help increasing your metabolic rate thus metabolising the metabolites of these substances faster (say that three times eh).

Drinking large volumes of water is actually a really bad thing, it will in fact slow your metabolism and is an indicator in its own right if you submit heavily diluted piss. Take B-Group vitamins 3 days before the test (but not on the day before) and it will help increasing your metabolic rate as well.

Last edited:
Now days I work in a place where the median age is 55. Its all about redundancies, packages, retirement, round the world trips, grandma's and office restructures.

Aghhh.... that sounds like a depressing place to have watercooler conversations.

To the OP. I can only speak for Melbourne but there is heaps of MDMA here. At least in my circles, it always crystal MDMA. If I am out at clubs that play decent dance music, I am regularly offered MDMA, usually sold in caps. So yeah, no shortage here.

As for shard, lots of that around too, however, for me it is slightly harder to source. The prices have dropped massively since I first tried it in 2011-2012. It is now at least half that price and the quality is about the same. It doesn't appear to be the drug of choice of people in the clubs I go too. At least they don't generally sell it there. However, it is pretty popular but carries a big stigma compared to other drugs like MDMA, LSD, ketamine and cocaine.

As far as the drug testing goes, my work roster kinda enables me to partake and not worry too much. I am on a 8 days on, six off roster, so I just make sure any festivities are on the first few nights of my break, and don't let it stretch out into a bender.

Hey guys, i'd like to keep this open as it is an interesting topic of discussion, but we are pushing some of the regulations regarding pricing, general sourcing and availability discussion here.

Bluelight does not allow discussion of how to obtain drugs, which includes suggesting - even vague - sources.
This falls under the general rule of not advising criminal activity (such as importing illicit substances) - as we are, after all, a harm minimisation resource first and foremost.
Price - and drug availability - discussion potentially creates many problems (such as people advertising or dealing), so we don't allow that in Australian Drug Discussion either - which is the case in the majority of bluelight subforums.
If we are all aware of these rules, (check the AusDD guidelines and BLUA) they need not stifle discussion - just be aware of the rules and how to discuss topics like this without obviously contravening them - and everyone will be happy :)

The last thing i or the other mods want to do is it to stifle good discussion.
We are suffering a pretty bad lack of traffic and healthy conversation in this subforum at the moment, so it sucks to have to edit posts or close threads, so please just be mindful of the boundaries when posting.
Contrary to popular belief, bluelight's moderators don't take any pleasure in endorcing some of these rules - but it is what we agree to abide to when joining staff.

I would really like to see this subforum become more vibrant again, so i think we sometimes tentatively allow discussion that may have been closed down years ago, but i'd like to encourage more healthy discourse than be an absolute stickler for "the rules".

having said that, i'd just like to remind people to be conscious of the user agreement so i don't have to bore you with posts like this.
Cheers folks.

We are suffering a pretty bad lack of traffic and healthy conversation in this subforum at the moment,

Why do you think this is? I've noticed it too so I'm genuinely curious. Nobody has replied to my last post in thread made 3 days ago:(

Did the police finally win the war on drugs?8)

I don't know really.
I think people have speculated before that we need to have a sense of community - and friendships develop - for people to stick around once the relevant "harm reduction" messages have been communicated.

There is only so much most people can talk about the finer points of safe drug use, and as people get older, get more responsibilities, sober up (etc etc etc, the list goes on) - we tend to lose regular posters.
I think it's a shame - and i appreciate older crew sticking around (and encourage you lurkers to chime in every now and then!) because we do certainly lack traffic around here.

New threads and discussion are highly encouraged! Help us out, friends :)

Forums are dead these days. It's happened across the board on all the forums I use. I don't know whether it is because of Facebook, whether people have moved on or whether the medium is just not relevant anymore. It's a huge shame as Bluelight especially used to be a wealth of information.

Why do you think this is? I've noticed it too so I'm genuinely curious. Nobody has replied to my last post in thread made 3 days ago:(

Did the police finally win the war on drugs?8)

Back to my post I think that its a generational thing. Look most of us grew up in the 90s taking drugs. We were using MIRC, Newsgroups, ICQ, BBS and forums like Bluelight. They were the facebook, twitter and reddit of their day.

In early 2000 there was a big bust/change of drugs on the eastern seaboard. The open drug market at Cabra and Canely Vale faced a lot pressure. In turn meth was hitting our cities in a big way as the gangs moved from making speed to meth. I personally found the quality of MDMA dropped massively post 2003. A whole heap of dealers and their supply chains were taken out and I lost my access to a lot of good MDMA.

At the sametime all this happened internet changed. We got ADSL, a whole heap of old systems design for narrowband internet become obsolete. Simultaneously we started going into our careers, marriage and what not. The drug use slowed and we lost contact with our old crews. A new generation started to fill the space, taking research chemicals they were getting off the net, going to different sorts of parties that were organised via new means i.e. facebook and other online services.

And lastly a whole heap of our friends, family and fellow bluelighters have died :(

I'm not surprised that Bluelight saw a huge drop in traffic.

Contrary to popular belief, bluelight's moderators don't take any pleasure in enforcing some of these rules - but it is what we agree to abide to when joining staff

hmmmmmmmmmm

funny-gif-Fry-Flanders-DiCaprio-suspicious-faces.gif

We could split this off into a new thread as I think it would be good to discuss. It might also persuade people to contribute more and get some lurkers involved.

I didn't realise how many regulars had passed away until I read the thread in Aus social. It's a real shame.

I'm a backpacker so we probably run in different groups, but I've never struggled to get hold of MDMA or (granted low dosed) MDMA based pills in Perth

It's strange. Just after posting that I essentially have no way of getting MDMA what happens but two very strong (aren't they always) pills fell into my lap. Go figure.

We could split this off into a new thread as I think it would be good to discuss. It might also persuade people to contribute more and get some lurkers involved.

I didn't realise how many regulars had passed away until I read the thread in Aus social. It's a real shame.

You mean the number of bluelighters who have passed away? hmmm. I don't know. Its very upsetting. When I found out Aunty Establishment had gone. Oh man i bawled like a little boy. Too many good people have died because of the cunts who run our government think the best response to illegal drugs is jack-booted corrupt thugs who wear a badge and waste billions of dollars every year on pointless anti-drug operations that do absolutely nothing to stop illegal drugs.

I can't believe no one has mentioned the doco that was shown a few weeks back on four corners abc tv called dying to dance. According to this doco which i still think you can watch online Sydney and Melbourne is awash with MDMA powder and pills. Sure it may be a case of media sensationalizing the issue but from what i saw on the four corners report there is plenty of MDMA available for the young kids in the club and festival scene in NSW and VIC. Not sure why that hasn't flown over to the other states.

As for the OP and his question about Perth and MDMA availability verses Meth use hopefully WA catches up with the eastern states and for the OP sake MDMA becomes more common if not Rollo83 i think a weekend away in sydney would allow you to have some fun on molly.

I'm in Melbourne but MDMA doesn't agree with me and i'm over going to nightclubs so it suits me the price of a point of ice has pretty much halved since 5 years ago, and as others mentioned the quality is the same. Makes for some interesting nights and days puffing fat clouds of meth and using the internet for 12 hours at a time.

Yeah i enjoy watching most Four Corners presentations regardless of topic as they're usually done quite well and are interesting. I keep an eye on abc Iview regularly for what Four corners is about seeing as i do shift work on Monday evenings.

Four Corners has been the best of Australian journalism for decades.
I havent owned a tv in many years, but watch it on iview as well. One of the few things on the box i enjoy keeping up with.

Thanks for clarification of the guidelines too all, spacejunk. We do need reminding sometimes. As many stated sounds like she west is in a different position re availability of mdma :(