• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA - Becoming obsolete due to meth?

I dont know that there are any less decent pills here in WA than the rest of australia.
Obviously - being an unregulated black market - it is impossible to know, but given the anecdotal evidence i've been privy to, MDMA is much more plentiful than it was a few years back - but as with everything, it's all about who you know ;)

There is a hell of a lot more MDMA getting around than there was 2008-2013, in my experience. But you're all right with meth being a lot more prevalent, it can easily be found within 10 minutes of asking around. MDMA can sometimes take a day or two of asking around, but it can be found hiding.

I think it depends on what circles you run in too, if you're a raver or doofer you're more likely to stumble across it than if you're a house party type of guy.

I don't bother will pills any more, any time i've bought them i've barely felt anything, only ever buy caps/powder these days.

There is a hell of a lot more MDMA getting around than there was 2008-2013, in my experience. But you're all right with meth being a lot more prevalent, it can easily be found within 10 minutes of asking around. MDMA can sometimes take a day or two of asking around, but it can be found hiding.

I think it depends on what circles you run in too, if you're a raver or doofer you're more likely to stumble across it than if you're a house party type of guy.

I don't bother will pills any more, any time i've bought them i've barely felt anything, only ever buy caps/powder these days.

Exactly man. Just as if your part of a importation/distribution group you would have access to higher quality and more of it, than the user thats got his mate to get it from there mates (who cut it) who then went to the street level dealer who cuts it from the low-mid level supplier and so on..

meth has a way worse rep than mdma; for that reason alone pingers will remain. pingers is just swallowing a tablet; ice is hitting a crack pipe (though ive only ever taken it orally myself)

Meth is crap good high purity MDMA is great! Even high purity meth just is just hyped up BS. MDMA is just amazing compared to gear without to nasty tweeky 3 day come down. Now real ice aka U4RIA or 4 MAR... that's a different story. I guess at the end of the day meth is far more common while MDMA has become a far more niche drug even though it cost roughly 1/2 what meth does... depending on sources. These days I'm on hiatus and avoiding the lifestyle. Pills or "pingers" are not MDMA unless you test the damn things otherwise your "pinger" is prob DXM and meth... ;-)

the MDMA available now is rubbish compared to what was available pre 2005ish. It no longer has the energy or empathy so Id say people don't have that wow factor any more.

I personally don't touch it any more and stick to Mephedrone (4-mmc) which is 100 times better than the MDMA sold these days

the MDMA available now is rubbish compared to what was available pre 2005ish. It no longer has the energy or empathy so Id say people don't have that wow factor any more.

I personally don't touch it any more and stick to Mephedrone (4-mmc) which is 100 times better than the MDMA sold these days
There are small batches of premium quality mdma made in Australia but these rarely leave the area they are made in. It certainly still exists, there is safrole being extracted in Australia and turned into MDMA. Beyond that i am not elaborating but it IS still out there.

There are small batches of premium quality mdma made in Australia but these rarely leave the area they are made in. It certainly still exists, there is safrole being extracted in Australia and turned into MDMA. Beyond that i am not elaborating but it IS still out there.

Ive tried so many batches over the last few years that Ive given up.
Mephedrone gives all the best parts of good MDMA, eye wobbles, euphoria, music appreciation, social AND makes you horny as hell to boot. I actually prefer 4-mmc to MDMA now.

4-mmc, for me anyway, doesnt have that suicidal Tuesday come down either and works the same even if you use it for a few weekends in a row

Quality 4-mmc is like the best of MDMA and cocaine combined. Impure 4-mmc (cat piss smell) can give a nasty next day comedown, dirty and emotional. TBH I kind of prefer 4-mmc myself to MDMA. The days of neo doves... :). Either or is better than meth IMO.

Aghhh.... that sounds like a depressing place to have watercooler conversations.

To the OP. I can only speak for Melbourne but there is heaps of MDMA here. At least in my circles, it always crystal MDMA. If I am out at clubs that play decent dance music, I am regularly offered MDMA, usually sold in caps. So yeah, no shortage here.

As for shard, lots of that around too, however, for me it is slightly harder to source. The prices have dropped massively since I first tried it in 2011-2012. It is now at least half that price and the quality is about the same. It doesn't appear to be the drug of choice of people in the clubs I go too. At least they don't generally sell it there. However, it is pretty popular but carries a big stigma compared to other drugs like MDMA, LSD, ketamine and cocaine.

You're right. MDMA is very available in Melbourne. The scene now is either mdma or coke. Well at least the scene I'm in.

You're right. MDMA is very available in Melbourne. The scene now is either mdma or coke. Well at least the scene I'm in.

There is a club in Melbourne, that recently got in trouble for selling drugs upstairs (no not that one in King St) where it was easier to score a cap of MDMA or some stomped on ketamine, than it was to make your way from the dancefloor to the bar. It was ridiculous.

There is a club in Melbourne, that recently got in trouble for selling drugs upstairs (no not that one in King St) where it was easier to score a cap of MDMA or some stomped on ketamine, than it was to make your way from the dancefloor to the bar. It was ridiculous.

I don't go out that way anymore. I used to 3-4 years ago. Hahahaha wtf, I wish it was that easy for me to score! And lol on your description abt getting stomped on k. But fucl, I've so many people who don't know their limits and get just to a horrendous place.

Everyone is always saying that Meth is available everywhere in Perth, Western Australia... But although SWIM has obtained average quality on several occasions before (including recently via Indigenous weed dealer in Bentley), SWIM finds it rather a big task to come across even average Meth.
Why is this, the only Meth SWIM has ever found was in either outer Midland, Mirrabooka and Girraween and of course Bentley.
Where are the types of places and how would one go about meeting a quality supplier?
Not asking for dealers just methods and geographical availability.
Cheers ?

Welcome to bluelight.

For starters, we don't use 'swim' here. It's no legal protection and just makes posts annoying to read.

Secondly, we can't help you find sources - either to hook you up or give tips on how to meet them.
Bluelight is an interactive harm reduction resource, but we have nothing to do with drug traffic and strictly enforce sourcing attempts.

There really is no better advice than "it's all about who you know".

Check out the bluelight user agreement (BLUA) in my signature below before you keep posting. It'll keep you on the right side of bluelight policy, and sourcing or soliciting drugs is a rule we are really strict on, so please keep that in mind.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Swiming pools are great places. Everyone knows eachother so fiting into a circle will be amazingly easyer than one would imagine ��

And as others have said theres shit loads of all mentioned (I can speak for the Eastern side of Australia I assume western wouldn't be much different) It really is the individuals network aka who you know for all the mains. If you in what seems a dry spell within your circle try to network with others for example checking out gigs and forums for other stereotypical drug use types. From strippers to raves too doofs to spiritual scenes theres many good starting roots from network expanding threw various interests